DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

Tough fucking shit. That's the cost for invading other countries dumbass. Who the fuck are you again? Exactly, the prick who believes he can upend the lives of millions by stealing what they have, and now poor Americans see folks speaking other languages. Cry me a fucking river prick.
Lol ok so have them moved to your neighborhoods, why do you want to punish to poor?

Why do you want to punish poor Americans?
because I have had to be that dishwasher due to America allowing these people to move here since the nation began. I can refer you to the amnesty for them under Reagan but you'd just deny it.

Lol ok so have them moved to your neighborhoods, why do you want to punish to poor?
"You want to punish the poor? Who is "you?" Isn't "you" you and not me?" Remember, you were the one who said "you" could do what you want right? Good, then just walk away from these latin American countries, let them have theirs back, and maybe the poor U.S. citizens can have a stake in society as you say they don't.

This isn't about me holding the U.S. poor citizenry back, it's "YOU."

because I have had to be that dishwasher due to America allowing these people to move here since the nation began. I can refer you to the amnesty for them under Reagan but you'd just deny it.
So because they moved here you wanted to be a dishwasher?

"You want to punish the poor? Who is "you?" Isn't "you" you and not me?" Remember, you were the one who said "you" could do what you want right? Good, then just walk away from these latin American countries, let them have theirs back, and maybe the poor U.S. citizens can have a stake in society as you say they don't.

This isn't about me holding the U.S. poor citizenry back, it's "YOU."
You’re not denying this immigration is hurting Americans.. so if you know you’re hurting Americans you’re a traitor. I wish you the worse

Umm a citizen of the United States of America. Who has witness in been victimized by this immigration in school, work, Americans continue to be victimized by this immigration.
You caused the victimization Sling Blade. Remember, you can do what you want. Doing what you want comes with a price.

You guys could end the illegal immigration problem in ten minutes...

Just go after the white people who hire them. From the Sweatshop owner to the rich yuppie who hires a nanny to raise their Yuppie Larva, to the dillweed who hires a truck load of day laborers to finish that DIY project after it turned out to be harder than Chip and Joanna made it look.

We won't do that. We want the benefits of undocumented labor without the burdens of it.

That's an incredibly myopic view.

I agree with you, 100%, that we need to go after those who hire them. But we also need to impose harsh penalties on the illegal aliens, too. Throw them in prison for 18 months, and those who've yet to journey here will think twice, simply because they won't be able to support their families from a jail cell...

You’re not denying this immigration is hurting Americans.. so if you know you’re hurting Americans you’re a traitor. I wish you the worse
Those are your words, not mine. I never said that. That's your invention. You are making shit up now, directing the debate towards me, like a coward prick, because now you realize you've been exposed like a fish out of water.

That's an incredibly myopic view.

I agree with you, 100%, that we need to go after those who hire them. But we also need to impose harsh penalties on the illegal aliens, too. Throw them in prison for 18 months, and those who've yet to journey here will think twice, simply because they won't be able to support their families from a jail cell...
There are zero reasons to throw them in jail after what we did.

You caused the victimization Sling Blade. Remember, you can do what you want. Doing what you want comes with a price.
Lol Americans don’t openly admit they want to harm other Americans lol sick o

Those are your words, not mine. I never said that. That's your invention. You are making shit up now, directing the debate towards me, like a coward prick, because now you realize you've been exposed like a fish out of water.
It hurts Americans and your ok because we invaded another country.. no?

All talk, no action. Florida companies rely heavily on illegal workers from agricultural to working in the service industry. No way Desantis is biting the hand the feeds him
Can you provide a legitimate source that supports your claim? Legitimate sources excludes most domestic main stream media, but I assume you’ll have a better one anyway, right?

There are zero reasons to throw them in jail after what we did.

We didn't make them come here illegally. We didn't make them break our laws.

That's all on them, and there's not a single reason in the world why they shouldn't be punished for it...

Forum List

Back