DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

Conquering nations can do what they want. Move if you don’t like my power biatch
So thanks, you just admitted who is at fault, and it certainly isn't the illegals. That wasn't hard now was it?

I think you meant amnesty….What percentage of the cockroaches qualify for amnesty?
Why do you take pride in being suckered?
Which cockroaches are you talking about? The U.S. isn't the only country taking over Central and South America.

And correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think the invaders of Central and South America are all that interested in amnesty. They just want the resources and control of the governments.

And when we go there to take over their countries, do we send bouquets of flowers or chocolates?
We can do what we want. We are the conquering country. And you still don’t answer my question, what do we do with poor Americans? If you replace poor American dish washers with lower wage dishwashers where do we work?

Perhaps your right, but there IS a policy of not enforcing our immigration laws
Now stop YOUR spinning. :spinner:
Link to policy of not enforcing immigration laws? And please, start with the U.S. invaders of Central and South America first. Are we abiding by their immigration policies;Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com Because son, you can't talk out of both sides of your mouth and not expect to be laughed at right?

Link to policy of not enforcing immigration laws? And please, start with the U.S. invaders of Central and South America first. Are we abiding by their immigration policies;Imperial Borders and Mythical Frontiers - TheHumanist.com Because son, you can't talk out of both sides of your mouth and not expect to be laughed at right?
Oh, it's unwritten, but it IS there. How else do millions of illegals cross our boarder, son?
Keep spinning

We can do what we want. We are the conquering country. And you still don’t answer my question, what do we do with poor Americans? If you replace poor American dish washers with lower wage dishwashers where do we work?
Again, you are the gift that keeps on giving. Thanks for tagging along with this post, because you are reinforcing my argument. Anyone who has a functioning brain and knows right from wrong, cannot afford to dictate right and wrong, when they themselves don't practice it.

You just admitted that the illegals are not illegal. They are refugees who came here, because you didn't care about right or wrong. Please continue. This exposes the U.S. as the one who can't afford the argument here. Tell us more.

Oh, it's unwritten, but it IS there. How else do millions of illegals cross our boarder, son?
Keep spinning
You are the one spinning, struggling, and not producing the documentation. You're a liar. You always have been.

Most Illegals cross our border as refugees by the way. Compliments of the link I provided you.

Again, you are the gift that keeps on giving. Thanks for tagging along with this post, because you are reinforcing my argument. Anyone who has a functioning brain and knows right from wrong, cannot afford to dictate right and wrong, when they themselves don't practice it.

You just admitted that the illegals are not illegal. They are refugees who came here, because you didn't care about right or wrong. Please continue. This exposes the U.S. as the one who can't afford the argument here. Tell us more.
You can call them what ever you want.. they can’t come here. We are a country, A country desperately needs identity a common culture a common language.. we should only be taking in people that can assiulate to our common culture.. I wouldn’t even take an Irish immigrants. It doesn’t matter where they come from.. you need to assimilate the ones here and kick the ones that can’t fit in out.

anything other then that is treasonous. You can’t keep killing Americans because we had a war somewhere

You are the one spinning, struggling, and not producing the documentation. You're a liar. You always have been.

Most Illegals cross our border as refugees by the way. Compliments of the link I provided you.
When they crossed the border they are illegal, and remain illegal until they are documented as a refugee.
It isn't that hard dude. sheesh

Most after a investigation don’t make the requirements. Even if they did.. we need to reverse this immigration 50 years ago. They were poor Americans are going to take a job today in a room full of eight Asians eat Latinos they don’t speak English they have nothing in common, The American is going to pick up words in their language that are very disrespectful to this country. That is punishment that is not deserved.

That doesn’t mean they can come here lol
Who says? You? Who the fuck are you? Oh yea, you're the prick who thinks he, she, it can go in somebody else's backyard and you shouldn't face consequences. Sorry prick, there's always consequences for your actions. You think you hold dominion over the world? Pricks like you don't. People do.

You remind me of the prick Putin.

When they crossed the border they are illegal, and remain illegal until they are documented as a refugee.
It isn't that hard dude. sheesh
Whatever! At the end of the day, after we destroyed everything they had, they should care about illegal, as much as we care about illegal when we go there to take their lives from them. That door opens both ways "DUDE."

next to the other dishwashers.

Who says? You? Who the fuck are you? Oh yea, you're the prick who thinks he, she, it can go in somebody else's backyard and you shouldn't face consequences. Sorry prick, there's always consequences for your actions. You think you hold dominion over the world? Pricks like you don't. People do.

You remind me of the prick Putin.
Umm a citizen of the United States of America. Who has witness in been victimized by this immigration in school, work, Americans continue to be victimized by this immigration.

Most after a investigation don’t make the requirements. Even if they did.. we need to reverse this immigration 50 years ago. They were poor Americans are going to take a job today in a room full of eight Asians eat Latinos they don’t speak English they have nothing in common, The American is going to pick up words in their language that are very disrespectful to this country. That is punishment that is not deserved.
Tough fucking shit. That's the cost for invading other countries dumbass. Who the fuck are you again? Exactly, the prick who believes he can upend the lives of millions by stealing what they have, and now poor Americans see folks speaking other languages. Cry me a fucking river prick.

Forum List

Back