DeSantis Is Happy To Receive Emergency Aid That He Callously Voted To Deny Hurricane Sandy Victims

Once upon a time (2013 to be exact), a nasty little first-term Congressman named Ronald DeSantis decided he wanted to make a big, big statement in order to ingratiate himself with a group of fellow conservatives that called themselves the “Tea Party.“ In a gesture that foreshadowed what would later become his trademark “LOL, let’s own the Libs” strategy, and timely occurring the day after he was sworn into office, DeSantis voted to deny billions in relief to New York and New Jersey residents whose lives had been ravaged by one of this nation’s most destructive national disasters, the “Superstorm” known as Hurricane Sandy.

As reported at the time by Steve Contorno, writing for the Tampa Bay Times:

That will make for an awkward moment in a Presidential debate won't it?
The people of Florida are receiving emergency aid. Why are you making this about Desantis?

Once upon a time (2013 to be exact), a nasty little first-term Congressman named Ronald DeSantis decided he wanted to make a big, big statement in order to ingratiate himself with a group of fellow conservatives that called themselves the “Tea Party.“ In a gesture that foreshadowed what would later become his trademark “LOL, let’s own the Libs” strategy, and timely occurring the day after he was sworn into office, DeSantis voted to deny billions in relief to New York and New Jersey residents whose lives had been ravaged by one of this nation’s most destructive national disasters, the “Superstorm” known as Hurricane Sandy.

As reported at the time by Steve Contorno, writing for the Tampa Bay Times:

That will make for an awkward moment in a Presidential debate won't it?
How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

Oh sweet Jesus, how many times are you going to sound stupid?

I don't even know what to say anymore to someone of your diminished ability. I didn't go thru the Apache Training Brigade until 1990, on my second enlistment.

Are you really a veteran?
I am but you aren't I've already caught you lying a few times Mr 129 Asvab score when it only goes to 99

Ah yes anyone who doesn't believe a leftist when they lie must be the stupid one. Tell us some more lies today Stolen Valor
Listening to you is akin to listening to someone screech that the election was stolen from Trump.

As I've already stated, you are a special kind of stupid, and I doubt that you are a veteran. If you are, I'm betting you got booted for something mental.

Listening to you is akin to listening to someone screech that the election was stolen from Trump.

As I've already stated, you are a special kind of stupid, and I doubt that you are a veteran. If you are, I'm betting you got booted for something mental.
100% P&T, DD214 says Honorable on it so do keep projecting cause I've called out every single one of your lies Mr 69FX1 underwater basket weaver

Projection and you've been shown as the poser with proof

You know, no actual veteran could be as clueless of veterans affairs as you are, even after multiple attempts of explaining it to you. You were likely injured in Basic and have been sucking up disability and free medical ever since. No actual real time served. I know you're stupid, but no actual veteran is that stupid.

You, sir, are a fraud.

You know, no actual veteran could be as clueless of veterans affairs as you are, even after multiple attempts of explaining it to you. You were likely injured in Basic and have been sucking up disability and free medical ever since. No actual real time served. I know you're stupid, but no actual veteran is that stupid.

You, sir, are a fraud.
More projection, more accusing the right of what the left has been caught doing. Answer me this one how many pages is your DD214. How many do you keep how many do they keep

Lets see how clueless you are on this, and since you remember everything about the day you scored your "120-129" asvab score you should know this

Forum List

Back