DeSantis just dropped out

Good that he dropped out, never should have ran in the first place.

Agreed one hundred percent and I admit that I was wrong for hoping that he would run for this election. However, his time still might come someday.

Will Joe Biden take a hint and drop out now?

No. I don't think so.

Potato will decide to drop out the moment his brain trust tells him what to think.

So I guess that means never.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:Has TDS 2024 officially begun?

It never officially ended.

And Nikki is tainted beyond repair no matter how much $$ they wheelbarrow to her
It won't matter. Haley will be done after S.C. because dainty Lindsey is going to screw her over for his assbuddy subhuman Dotard.

I disagree. I have said that DeSantis needs four years of hardening and on-the-job training that he would get as Trump's vice president. And then if he keeps the same point of view on most issues that he now has, I could whole heartedly support him in a Presidential run. I just haven't felt he was ready now.
DeeeSantis needs to go back to being himself, instead of a consultant/donor created plaything.

I disagree. I have said that DeSantis needs four years of hardening and on-the-job training that he would get as Trump's vice president. And then if he keeps the same point of view on most issues that he now has, I could whole heartedly support him in a Presidential run. I just haven't felt he was ready now.
DeSantis would be a better POTUS by honing his skills as governor of one of the biggest states in the country.

But but is he in the VP sweepstakes ?

As I already told you in my thread about him, no I don't think so. I don't see him becoming VP. Especially Trump's VP.

Lets see if Trump hires him for the future :)

I highly doubt it. There's way too much conflict between them.

Trump will win in 2024 and all you Dems will have to do what he says again.

Yep! Biden's hurt this economy so bad that I don't even see the democrats voting for him now.

As I already told you in my thread about him, no I don't think so. I don't see him becoming VP. Especially Trump's VP.

I highly doubt it. There's way too much conflict between them.

Yep! Biden's hurt this economy so bad that I don't even see the democrats voting for him now.
Xiden will bow out by October

I was hoping DeSantis would hang in. Now there's nobody worth a pimple worth voting for.

Screenshot_20231218-080348-272.png

Forum List

Back