DeSantis just dropped out

I disagree. I have said that DeSantis needs four years of hardening and on-the-job training that he would get as Trump's vice president. And then if he keeps the same point of view on most issues that he now has, I could whole heartedly support him in a Presidential run. I just haven't felt he was ready now.
What about a Cabinet position, and if so, which one? What about DHS? The invasion of unvetted people from the southern border is just about the biggest threat to American citizens. He’d be fabulous cleaning it all up.

Trump will win in 2024 and all you Dems will have to do what he says again.
Nobody pays attention to a subhuman insane person other then willfully ignorant MATATARDS. Do what he says? You mean this CLOWN:

Attachments

• OIP.jpeg
    OIP.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 3
That’s a horrible way to choose. Why not go with whose policies are better for America?
Why sure! Like a coup attempt, trying to overturn the election, ripping off nuke secrets etc., lining his pockets violating the emoulents clause, milking the taxpayers for endless golf vacations, lying & all the rest of his fuckups.

DeSantis & the rest of his GOP lackeys endorsing that dirtbag proves that the Republicans are all nothing but scum.

I disagree. I have said that DeSantis needs four years of hardening and on-the-job training that he would get as Trump's vice president. And then if he keeps the same point of view on most issues that he now has, I could whole heartedly support him in a Presidential run. I just haven't felt he was ready now.
Trump and DeSantis adminstration, Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.

Forum List

Back