DeSantis just dropped out

Looks like he ran out of money. Now he supports Trump.

Alas, I'm sad because he is the best candidate in terms of policies. But Trump has it sewn up and Trump supporters at this point aren't mad at DeSantis, but going forward that could change if he hangs on at this point. I already said he should drop out. He's all set up now for 2028.

The one bid plus is now we're clear for Trump being sworn in January, 2025 and the Democrat minds exploding, LOL, great big fun!

Yes he endorsed Trump and, if Trump can figure out how to get around them both being from Florida, I would give some decent odds that DeSantis will be the VP pick.
DeSantis can't play 2nd fiddle to Trump, both are too senior of leaders for that to work. It would be a huge step down for DeSantis career.

I did like the stuff he did in Florida and chasing after the illegals. Lets see if Trump hires him for the future :)
It depends on whether or not DeSantis wants to risk going to prison after joining subhuman Dotard's gangster crime ridden administration, if the bastard wins.

DeSantis can't play 2nd fiddle to Trump, both are too senior of leaders for that to work. It would be a huge step down for DeSantis career.
I disagree. I have said that DeSantis needs four years of hardening and on-the-job training that he would get as Trump's vice president. And then if he keeps the same point of view on most issues that he now has, I could whole heartedly support him in a Presidential run. I just haven't felt he was ready now.

Forum List

Back