DeSantis just dropped out

His brand is too damaged to run again. No one wants a governor willing to go to war with one of his state's biggest employers as President.
His fascist wannabe act won't play outside of FL...and even there, it's starting to wear thin.
Speak for yourself but not the rest of us

He has done a terrific job in Florida.

He ran a poor campaign for President. He had the wrong focus.

He was right to withdraw. He was right to endorse Trump (despite the churlishness of Trump toward DeSantis).

And I suspect he will run a different campaign next time.
Terrific job? You got to be kidding me. Florida needs eight thousand teachers, but no one wants to teach thanks to DeSantis stupid war on "woke". Professors are leaving Florida universities in droves, pretty soon, getting a degree from a university in Florida won't be worth two shits.

From 2021 to 2022, Florida was the most moved to state in the country. But wait for the numbers to come in, people are leaving the state hand over fist thanks to the little short shit, Napolean complex, DeSantis. He has turned the place into an utter cesspool, and that really should come as no surprise.

I don't have a clue as to why so many prominent people wanted to Primary Trump in the first place. Yet, on the other side, no one is interested in running for the D nomination against Sleepy Joe? I guess everyone realizes that Joe is the sharpest knife if the Democrat Party- no one is even close to Biden on the D side.

Potato will decide to drop out the moment his brain trust tells him what to think.

thumbnail.jpg

It's over for the "Meatball-Sub". Karl Rove and Jeb filled he and his wife's heads with delusions of grandeur that they could take on the mighty Trump and have smooth sailing towards the nomination. It failed!

/——/ Being a presidential candidate is a resume enhancer. It’s also good practice for future campaigns.

Even if Trump was NOT in the race, this zero charisma, talentless hack of a politician wouldn't win.

Given his record as Governor, you would think DeSantis would draw some support

But once people actually saw him…..all bets were off
DeSantis comes off as a creepy manipulator changing his position for votes

Forum List

Back