DeSantis just had a citizen arrested for peacefully attempting to observe presser in a public building

In other words, you don't read anything that challenges your closely held beliefs. You prefer to allow the billionaires to lie to you and your politicians to cheat you. You're the perfect Republican voter.
Unlike you, I want all the facts, not the selected facts for me to see.
You really are a Canuck and act just like one.

The guy was about to heckle all during the press conference like the fool he is. Then he starts to instigate a ruckus with some of the other people having so badly to use their phones. Big time gaslight. Also was fishy how he supposedly needed that cart, but yet he comfortably got in front of that white woman's face moving his arms fine with the face like wanted to slap her. Then walking off all fine. Stop pretending, OP... stop pretending.

If he can do what he wanted. Then we should be able to go to any White House press conference like that acting like we're journalists LOL

Such is the authoritarian right – contempt for freedom of the press, contempt for the right of the people to know.

Such is the authoritarian right – contempt for freedom of the press, contempt for the right of the people to know.
Let us just look at those authoritarians. Trudeau of Canada. And the law enforcement fulfills his nazi wishes and the population cowers to it. Courage is tough when it is you in the front of the line.

Meister Dragonidiot doesnt know how to open her mouth without lying.,she is a paid shill for the DNC.she never has one bad word about the corruption of Biden ignoring that the entire country hates him with chants of LETS GO BRANDON:auiqs.jpg:and she attacks Bush how corrupt he is yet when you give her hard facts that her hero Obama lied to the American people on reversing Bushs dreconian policys only expanding them and he was as much as mass murderer as he was,she runs off with her tail between her legs everytime,one moment she has me on ignore,the next she takes me off it then puts me back on again when i checkmate her.:auiqs.jpg:

her obvious lies she makes up for the corrupt DNC,its so obvious she is a paid shill for them. She likes to pretend that RFK JR has not said he is horrified by what the democrat party has become now that he was so proud of growing up. :auiqs.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg:

Which citizen will Republican authoritarian politicians ban next?

He was asked to leave and he refused. That's no different than if somebody uninvited to a Biden press conference would crash it and then refuse to leave.

Forum List

Back