DeSantis just had a citizen arrested for peacefully attempting to observe presser in a public building

Lucky for him there was not an unqualified, frightened, armed “security” guard on the prowl

Why are you creepy Republicans so sexually frustrated over the attractive congresswoman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, exercising her freedoms as an American citizen?

You people are nothing but a bunch of sick degenerate, pedo-loving, perverts.
huh? you are the only one talking about sex here…

Aren't you the guy that said that public cannot be barred from a public building so the Capital insurrection wasn't an insurrection because the public had the right to be in a public building?

Members of the public being arrested for trying to attend a public event in a public building. Would they have arrested him if he were a white member of the militia trying to get into the event?
no

yes, if he didn’t leave

It's a really valid question. The right posts pictures of her ass and talks about her like she's a piece of meat. And since she's a woman and not white, they call her "stupid", when the overwhelming evidence from her education, and her success to this point, that she is anything but "stupid".

"After high school, Alexandria attended Boston University, and graduated with degrees in Economics and International Relations (and tens of thousands of dollars in student loans). During this period she also had the opportunity to intern in the office of the late Senator Ted Kennedy. Her role in Senator Kennedy’s office provided a firsthand view of the heartbreak families endured after being separated by ICE. These experiences led the Congresswoman to organize Latinx youth in The Bronx and across the United States, eventually, she began work as an Educational Director with the National Hispanic Institute, a role in which she helped Americans, DREAMers and undocumented youth in community leadership and college readiness."

i think she is stupid because of her policy ideas and the stupid stuff she says…no other reasons

she could be a he and white and i’d say the same thing…actually i think Adam Shifty is stupid and a clear and present danger to our country….see?

I pointed out the hypocrisy of the left and their double standards but it flew right over your head. :itsok:

No, you projected your own hypocrisy onto the left, and as for double standards, you are again accusing others of doing what the Republican Party does in spades.

Trump tried to ban members of the White House press corps who dared to question his actions. He even went so far as to submit doctored video to the court when Jim Accosta fought the ban through the courts. Accosta won.

i think she is stupid because of her policy ideas and the stupid stuff she says…no other reasons

she could be a he and white and i’d say the same thing…actually i think Adam Shifty is stupid and a clear and present danger to our country….see?

What policy ideas are "stupid"? What has she said that is "stupid"?

You've never quoted her and pointed out anything she's said, and I seriously doubt you've even read her policy proposals. You've certainly never discussed a single one of them. You just spew hate and call her names, which is all Republicans ever do about Democrats.

And regurgitated Rupert Murdochs lies about Democrats.

You've never quoted her and pointed out anything she's said, and I seriously doubt you've even read her policy proposals. You've certainly never discussed a single one of them. You just spew hate and call her names, which is all Republicans ever do about Democrats.

Remember her claim that if New York City did not allow that Corporation to build there they would save billions?

the green new deal, ann’s when she attacked the gov for spending time with his wife as she went through cancer treatments..two quick ones that come to mind without searching

Which citizen will Republican authoritarian politicians ban next?

You don’t mind if I wait for the full video and story do you? I’m not saying you’re a fucking hack that gets proven wrong on every thread but there’s a very good chance in 24 hours you’ll be proven to be wrong and a fucking hack.

Let's hear your breakdown then.

Easy. Entering an area where you are not allowed to be (within 100 feet of a governor or other elected official). Trespassing (Ignoring orders and lawful commands to leave the area (not the premises))

Now you. I bet as you posted that garbage OP of yours you thought that what DeSantis did was racist. Yes, the man was black. Yes, you wanted it to be about race. You make everything about race. Never mind his free speech.

You are too damn predictable Marc.

Last edited:
Everyone to the left of Fox News is a fawning suck up to you. DeSantis, like Trump, cannot handle hard questions. They are both pussies.

Again, when was the last time his handlers allowed Biden to answer questions, or answer them without stopping the session short?

Forum List

Back