DeSantis needs to build a wall on the Florida Georgia border

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
If he's serious about people in Florida having morals, he needs a wall at the border to keep out the undesirables.

---Florida tourism embraces same-sex wedding boom---

We're not going to turn Florida into a white Republican ethnostate.

Sorry...

If he's serious about people in Florida having morals, he needs a wall at the border to keep out the undesirables.

It is unlikely the DeSantis is in favor of seceding, so there won't be a wall on I-95 or I-75. He'll just have to settle for toll roading the rest of the state. Oops. I guess he is well on his way to that, already.

I guess you have never heard of airplanes and boats?

He needs to build a wall to keep out the progressive liberals who are fleeing progressive states and cities.

It is unlikely the DeSantis is in favor of seceding, so there won't be a wall on I-95 or I-75. He'll just have to settle for toll roading the rest of the state. Oops. I guess he is well on his way to that, already.
Like many government or monopoly agencies, toll roads built until paid off have remained so even when promised to become free roads to travel on. It is the self-importance of men and women who acquire power and the sickness of the human genome that never ends. The "my shit does not stink" syndrome and I know better in the real trickle-down reality.

What is Desantis doing about all the sex clubs and swingers clubs in Florida?

Forum List

Back