Desantis: Ok fine. I admit I can't cut school officials' pay

aperez

Rookie
Jul 22, 2014
This guy is so bad at pretending to be tough, that he threatens to do things he can't do:
But now — as two Florida districts, including Broward County Public Schools, remain defiant — the governor’s office is acknowledging the state has no control over local employees’ pay. His spokesperson called on “activist, anti-science school board members” to dock their own salaries if the state follows through with financial sanctions against their district.

“Those officials should own their decision — and that means owning the consequences of their decisions rather than demanding students, teachers, and school staff to foot the bill for their potential grandstanding,” Christina Pushaw, the governor’s press secretary, said in an email to the Herald/Times.

1628808120543.png

Full reimbursement for home schooling vouchers now!!!

*****SMILE*****

:)

Desantis…….. I have to feed my base.
I have a 64 year old brother living in FL.

He soaks in all conservative talk
Even though he is on disability and only has SS as income ( very little because he worked little)

but anyway desantis is going to kill him.

DeSantis is a great leader, but is he better than the only President that can say "promises made, promises kept"? Right now, I don't think so. But the good part of that is that at least the R party has people capable of taking control. The Democrat line of ascension is Harris, Pelosi and Schumer. How fucked up is that?

DeSantis is a great leader, but is he better than the only President that can say "promises made, promises kept"? Right now, I don't think so. But the good part of that is that at least the R party has people capable of taking control. The Democrat line of ascension is Harris, Pelosi and Schumer. How fucked up is that?
amen to that,the good old days of a president like kennedy or even carter representing the Democrat party and making the party look like a good party are clearly over with.Kennedy is rolling over in grave now.

DeSantis is a great leader..LOL!!

So you'd be ok if school district employees lost their pay because they didn't vote for DeShamtis?

Don't bother to answer.

1628809660471.png

As with the police being stripped of the protection of not being sued all teachers should be stripped of the right to tenure.

Welcome to the right to work and do your job as the parents want or be fired.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Desantis…….. I have to feed my base.
I have a 64 year old brother living in FL.

He soaks in all conservative talk
Even though he is on disability and only has SS as income ( very little because he worked little)

but anyway desantis is going to kill him.
Actually, you're going to kill him.

Forum List

Back