Desantis: Ok fine. I admit I can't cut school officials' pay

You can be assured that since the governor can lock down and mask his non employees, the citizens, that he can withold payment from his employed subordinates who disobey edicts over the issue.
Only if those edicts constitute "lawful orders".

That's the rub. You can't give a lawful order that violates health and safety rules.

But you said that a democrat governor should be able cut the pay of republican state workers.

So I assume you're O.K. with that.
Just Republicans? No, I don't agree with that. They should be able to cut the pay of all state workers. The bloodsuckers believe they are entitled to whatever pay rate they demand.

Only if those edicts constitute "lawful orders".

That's the rub. You can't give a lawful order that violates health and safety rules.
Those health and safety rules are voted on by the state legislature, so all you're taling about is adding another step to the process.

Just Republicans? No, I don't agree with that. They should be able to cut the pay of all state workers. The bloodsuckers believe they are entitled to whatever pay rate they demand.
Once more. A democrat governor could cut the pay of all republican state workers, and you would be O.K. with that?

Those health and safety rules are voted on by the state legislature, so all you're taling about is adding another step to the process.
Are you an idiot? Legislatures don't vote on health and safety rules. That's a regulatory function.

DeSantis was talking to his gullible, intelligence challenged Republican base when he said. “Obviously, if you’re talking about the federal government coming in and overruling parents and our communities, that would be something we would fight back vociferously against.”

The reasonably intelligent observer would ask, "What is he talking about? How is the federal government "coming in" when it comes to school children wearing masks to prevent getting sick?

Ironically, DeSantis then touted his policy for putting parents in control.

Gullible and dense Republicans fail to realize that it is DeSantis who dictating to parents and communities, not the federal government.

Parents elect school board members, and superintendents of schools work for the duly elected school boards the parents chose.

DeSantis is telling school districts they cannot issue face mask mandates, essentially telling parents what their representatives can't do.

Will intellectually deprived Republicans ever understand this concept? Hell, no. They believe whatever DeSantis and Trump tell them to believe. They even believe Senator Rand Paul who said that face masks don't work.

Paul was banished from YouTube for a week for telling the obvious lie.

Are Republicans aware of any of this? No, they don't listen to responsible news sources. They listen only to phony far right web sites where DeSantis would be king.

If it weren't for Trump.

So Congress didn't vote on the clean water act? And you asked if I am an idiot?
You are. those LAWS passed by the legislature gives the EPA the power to make regulations (rules) The law itself has no rules.

For the purpose of establishing national primary and secondary ambient air quality standards, the Administrator shall within 30 days after December 31, 1970, publish, and shall from time to time thereafter revise, a list which includes each air pollutant—

(A) emissions of which, in his judgment, cause or contribute to air pollution which may reasonably be anticipated to endanger public health or welfare;

The Administrator shall issue air quality criteria for an air pollutant within 12 months after he has included such pollutant in a list under paragraph (1). Air quality criteria for an air pollutant shall accurately reflect the latest scientific knowledge useful in indicating the kind and extent of all identifiable effects on public health or welfare which may be expected from the presence of such pollutant in the ambient air, in varying quantities.

Clown, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Amazing.

DeSantis is a great leader, but is he better than the only President that can say "promises made, promises kept"? Right now, I don't think so. But the good part of that is that at least the R party has people capable of taking control. The Democrat line of ascension is Harris, Pelosi and Schumer. How fucked up is that?
Schumer isn't in line but at this point I don't expect any one of you to get through a post without being wrong about something. It's also the line of succession not ascension.

What a clown. Imagine taking after a buffoon like Trump. Who's the bigger fool at this point, DeSantis or Trump?

at least he admits he can’t do it.

dems like obama and xiden admit they can’t do something without violating the Constitution then do it anyway and their dembots fall right in line
Name a Democrat who ever pretended to be able to cut a local official's pay.

DeSantis is a great leader, but is he better than the only President that can say "promises made, promises kept"? Right now, I don't think so. But the good part of that is that at least the R party has people capable of taking control. The Democrat line of ascension is Harris, Pelosi and Schumer. How fucked up is that?
That President's main election ptomise was a wall that Mexico would pay for. Did you forget about this?

Forum List

Back