DeSantis or Trump?

Who would you choose? DeSantis or Trump?

• DeSantis

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Trump

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Who gives a shit what Europe thinks.

Exactly. He makes votes with hate on Germany and Europe because he sees in his cheap voters only idiots full of prejudices who do not like to know that the USA is a child of the European enlightenment. Indeed is the USA nothing else than an European nation on its own and your hate is self-hate.

Last edited:
Kristi Noem for President!

And... Kim Reynolds for VP. :p
I haven't turned out to the polls since Cynthia McKinney ran, but if this woman gets a nomination, I'll vote.

There is only one issue that matters now. . . just one.

6c2cju.jpg

"Must States Bow Down?

One might think that states have a right to say “no” to the WEF. However, if we look at the National Governors Association’s partnership with the World Economic Forum, we see they have an agreement. Isn’t it interesting that nearly every state (save for South Dakota, where Gov. Kristi Noem doesn’t play ball with the NGA) had nearly an identical reaction to the COVID pLandemic?

All other things being equal, states have the right to say no. But in addition to our nation’s governors having an allegiance to the WEF through the NGA, pretty much every state has accepted ARPA money (The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021), and as the saying goes, “with shekels come shackles.” Lo and behold, lots of federal strings appear to be tied to accepting ARPA money, such as encouraging “vaccination” and compliance with CDC regulations.

It is my opinion that whatever edicts come out of the World Economic Forum or through its collaborative arm, the World Health Organization (and its marionettes, the FDA, NIH, and CDC), those decrees should have zero authority over Americans. Each state is and should be a sovereign state, and the person serving as the state’s Chief Executive Officer should be acting on behalf of self-governance and liberty for each citizen, not serving as a marionette for the “elite.”

To bring about independence, many Constitutional conservatives will need to get elected at the most basic levels of each state’s government and push back against the ever-encroaching tentacles of the Deep State and the World Economic Forum... . "

Exactly. He makes votes with hate on Germany and Europe because he sees in his cheap voters only idiots full of prejudices who do not like to know that the USA is a child of the European enlightenment. Indeed is the USA nothing else than an European nation on its own and your hate is self-hate.
Coming from a poster who denies the evils of Germany and trashes us after our COUNTRY stood the line for your sorry ass since WWII.,,,,,,,,,,,,,I could care less.

This is your back yard........Not ours.............How about you arm the fuck up and take care of your OWN DAMNED BACK YARD.

Sounds good to me.........Germany in the last century has caused the world enough problems................You DEAL WITH THE BEAR........and we go home.

I haven't turned out to the polls since Cynthia McKinney ran, but if this woman gets a nomination, I'll vote.

There is only one issue that matters now. . . just one.

6c2cju.jpg

"Must States Bow Down?

One might think that states have a right to say “no” to the WEF. However, if we look at the National Governors Association’s partnership with the World Economic Forum, we see they have an agreement. Isn’t it interesting that nearly every state (save for South Dakota, where Gov. Kristi Noem doesn’t play ball with the NGA) had nearly an identical reaction to the COVID pLandemic?

All other things being equal, states have the right to say no. But in addition to our nation’s governors having an allegiance to the WEF through the NGA, pretty much every state has accepted ARPA money (The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021), and as the saying goes, “with shekels come shackles.” Lo and behold, lots of federal strings appear to be tied to accepting ARPA money, such as encouraging “vaccination” and compliance with CDC regulations.

It is my opinion that whatever edicts come out of the World Economic Forum or through its collaborative arm, the World Health Organization (and its marionettes, the FDA, NIH, and CDC), those decrees should have zero authority over Americans. Each state is and should be a sovereign state, and the person serving as the state’s Chief Executive Officer should be acting on behalf of self-governance and liberty for each citizen, not serving as a marionette for the “elite.”

To bring about independence, many Constitutional conservatives will need to get elected at the most basic levels of each state’s government and push back against the ever-encroaching tentacles of the Deep State and the World Economic Forum... . "

Top of my list there as well..............I watched what she said during the plannedemic and she was SPOT ON.

Coming from a poster who denies the evils of Germany

Which evils of Germany? Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in whole history of mankind - but US-Americans murdered millions of Germans, minimized Germany, wiped out many German cultures, reduced Germany to rubble and sold a big part of Europe to the Soviets. If someone had reasons for hate than Germans have reasons to hate the USA - but US-Americans have not any reason to hate Germany. But you hate Germany and Germany still loves the nations of her grandchildren USA as it always did do in history.

and trashes us after our COUNTRY stood the line for your sorry ass since WWII.,,,,,,,,,,,,,I could care less.

You care less than not to care at all.

This is your back yard........

What's wrong. You destroyed the German shield and we have with nothing any problem - independent from anything what will happen. Because of your influence anyway in latest 300 years the last German will die out.

Not ours.............How about you arm the fuck up and take care of your OWN DAMNED BACK YARD.

Sounds good to me.........Germany in the last century has caused the world enough problems..

You changed the world history in world war 1+2 - and all of your solutions were and are exploding.

.............You DEAL WITH THE BEAR........and we go home.

Go home, coward - ah sorry: cowboy, go home. Best moment to go home is 1913. Do not miss this date.

Last edited:
Which evils of Germany? Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in whole history of mankind - but US-Americans murdered millions of Germans, minimized Germany, wiped out many German cultures, reduced Germany to rubble and sold a big part of Europe to the Soviets. If someone had reasons for hate than Germans have reasons to hate the USA - but US-Americans have not any reason to hate Germany. But you hate Germany and Germany still loves the nations of her grandchildren USA as it always did do in history.
Selective history..........we kicked your ass because you deserved it.

You care less than not to care at all.
You are useless to us...........we have footed the bill for your defense from Russia for far too long. Do it yourself.

What's wrong. You destroyed the German shield and we have with nothing any problem - indpendent from anythoing what will happen. Because of your influence anyway in latest 300 years the last German will die out.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean............lol

You changed the world history in world war 1+2 - and all of your solutions were and are exploding.
We destroyed you........and we should have done the same to STALIN......

Go home, coward - ah sorry: cowboy, go home. Best moment to go home is 1913. Do not miss this date.
We should leave..........Coward............time for you to stop hiding behind us.

View attachment 628494

Trump knew what was going on. . . . and he let it. He can't be trusted. If he let the Deep State rig the election, after telling the nation that it was going to happen, after having intel that they were going to do it to him. . . my confidence in him. . . meh?

I have yet to hear or see him call out the bullshit that is going to enslave the planet. OTH? I do remember when DeSantis having a round-table conference of scientists that were opposing the crap being pushed by the WHO & the WEF.

iu
iu

Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Landmark Legislation to Ban Vaccine Passports and Stem Government Overreach

DeSantis names doctor opposed to mask and vaccine mandates as Florida’s surgeon general​

I knew everything Trump was bringing to popular attention. . . it isn't like Trump was the first to tell folks. What he seemed to me. . . was, he brought it to attention, only to do nothing about it, not really. He only brought in more "swamp dwellers," he didn't get rid of any of them.

Honestly? I just won't vote again. I know too much. I can't vote for anyone that supports the evil over at the World Economic Forum.

If they don't denounce the global plans for global enslavement by the technocratic oligarchs? I can't vote for them.

I just uncovered something equally disturbing details about DeSantis though. . . I don't think I could vote for him either.

The Wrap: Is Ron DeSantis a member of Skull and Bones? Is he anti-vax? Is Florida a low vax state?​

"Ron DeSantis (2001), current governor of Florida"

I couldn't have said it better and for all the same reasons.

I cannot support Trump. The 2020 Election should have caught the dnc cheating - it was blatantly obvious, but the Steal happened in broad daylight.

Our Intel Agencies are beyond fixing

Our educational system needs to be completely revamped.

We need a moratorium on new spending.

Entire Federal departments need to be eliminated

Trump didn't do it, more than likely DeSantis will disappoint also.

If you would stand now in front of a German Massai with blue hairs and blond eyes than you would not even know what your ass is while you would try to sit down on your knees and try to think about what for the word "sorry" could be good for.

You are useless to us...........

USAless? Sure!

we have footed the bill for your defense

Do you know why it knocks on the door when you shake your head? You forgot to inflate your brain!

from Russia for far too long. Do it yourself.

Aha.

A nice joke. You fought for Stalin!

We should leave..........Coward............time for you to stop hiding behind us.

Good grief. Did you ever meet someone on this planet who not takes serios Germans? And did you ever meet someone who takes serios US-Americans?

Last edited:

You are useless to us...........we have footed the bill for your defense from Russia for far too long. Do it yourself.

He's a liar. He already whined to me like this once before. . . AND I TOLD HIM HE WAS WRONG.

I already reminded him that we have in our bill of rights an amendment against the quartering of soldiers because of how terrible the British and their German Mercenaries were . . . and that G. Washington specifically crossed the Delaware on Christmas to kick the livin' shit out of some Kraut ass. . . b/c they were notoriously cruel. They raped, pillaged, and robbed colonists. . . and we hated them for it.

. . . and he then continued to equivocate, lie, and claim that since it wasn't "modern Germany," it didn't count. :rolleyes:

iu

He's a troll.

... we kicked your ass because you deserved it. ...

To make this clear: Only because of this sentence you had deserved to be executed. What you and your allies had done in world war 1+2 had been unbelievable heavy crimes - as well war crimes, international crimes and crimes against the god given human rights. With "education" had this all absolutelly nothing to do - as less as your sadomasochistic formula "kicked your ass" has anything to do with education at all.

Last edited:
If today you were to vote in the republican primaries who would you choose between DeSantis or Trump, and why?

DeSantis. Trump was the right president at the right time and I'll always be grateful for that. But time to move on. DeSantis would win.

He's a liar. He already whined to me like this once before. . . AND I TOLD HIM HE WAS WRONG.

I already reminded him that we have in our bill of rights an amendment against the quartering of soldiers because of how terrible the British and their German Mercenaries were . . . and that G. Washington specifically crossed the Delaware on Christmas to kick the livin' shit out of some Kraut ass. . . b/c they were notoriously cruel. They raped, pillaged, and robbed colonists. . . and we hated them for it.

. . . and he then continued to equivocate, lie, and claim that since it wasn't "modern Germany," it didn't count. :rolleyes:

iu

He's a troll.

Or with other words: You fought against the Brits who had sold also some soldiers from Hesse. With Germany had this absolutelly nothing to do. Nevertheless was the first publishing of the declaration of independence in the USA in the German language.

By the way: Give me please a trustworthy source for your statement "Kraut ass. . . b/c they were notoriously cruel. They raped, pillaged, and robbed colonists." Who said so about the Hessian soldiers under British rule? What did happen?

Last edited:
What language is this?

Trump had been president of the USA? Are you sure? Thought he had been only president of everyeone who is a royal ... ah sorry "loyal" ... slave of the person Donald Trump.

What's your problem? What do you not understand? "My honor is loyalite" had been the slogan of the political party army SS under Hitler.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back