DeSantis or Trump?

Who would you choose? DeSantis or Trump?

• DeSantis

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Trump

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
the traitors of the SCUM demonRAT party are fucked---just like you
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

And you think you are the trustworthy person who is able to lead the USA into a better future for all US-Americans?

Trump was about effective as relying on god to give you eternity.

Free world my arse. You haven't the guts to stand up to a dictator.

You need to remember hes still as educated as a child. No different to lots on here who use childish names as a defence.

he was impeached twice so cut your lies. Get some facts.

Maybe one who isn't intent on publicly enriching himself and family would help. Not wanting to overthrow democracy and stamping his feet would be essential also.
Trump has more baggage than DHL.
you must mean how beijing xiden and family are corrupted....all they and the SCUM demonRATS want, is to take AMERICA down, and have control over the children being born....anybody who thinks differently, is a fucking moron

GO, THE DONALD!!!

:yes_text12:

1649589765496.png

1649589969712.png

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

I'd favor DeSantis over Trump, the Donald just has too much negative baggage. I don't see the GOP being as united under Trump as they might otherwise be, that man alienates too many people and he just can't keep his big mouth shut. However, I do believe that Trump will run, get nominated, and get re-elected in 2024. As sucky as he is, the democrats suck even worse no matter who they run. IOW, I will vote for the republican no matter who it is.
Manchin would be fine but what the left want to run is Harris\Cortez and use race and gender to tell America if they don’t vote for that ticket you are racist and bigoted…

I am starting to believe Trump is not going to run and is yanking the left chain so they can overplay their hand…

Trump will pick who runs on the GOP ticket against Biden or Harris but he will not be the candidate in my personal opinion…

Manchin would be fine but what the left want to run is Harris\Cortez and use race and gender to tell America if they don’t vote for that ticket you are racist and bigoted…
I am starting to believe Trump is not going to run and is yanking the left chain so they can overplay their hand…
Trump will pick who runs on the GOP ticket against Biden or Harris but he will not be the candidate in my personal opinion…
I hope you are right that a 78 year old Trump would not want to run in 2024 knowing that the MSM is loaded for bear with videos of J6 and all of his prior gaffes. A Ron Desantis, or Nikki Haley, or Dan Crenshaw, or Ted Cruz, or Tom Cotton, or __________, should be able to beat whoever the dems put up.

I hope you are right that a 78 year old Trump would not want to run in 2024 knowing that the MSM is loaded for bear with videos of J6 and all of his prior gaffes. A Ron Desantis, or Nikki Haley, or Dan Crenshaw, or Ted Cruz, or Tom Cotton, or __________, should be able to beat whoever the dems put up.
The only person on the left that could beat most of that group ( Cruz shouldn’t run either ) is Manchin and I doubt he will run unless Harris is the choice…

Manchin would not make it out of the democrat primary, AOC or Stacy Abrams or Kamala Harris would get more votes than Manchin.
No doubt because the Democratic Party has gone full DSA!

When the war started those that were loving Cortez didn’t know she was a member and a high ranking member of the DSA and when News broke that the DSA was against U.S. involvement in the Ukraine Cortez supporters on this board wanted me to take back my comment about Cortez until they were shown she is a proud member of the DSA like Sanders…

All one has to do to stop Cortez is show she is a member of that group and show one of the pillars of their political party is communism and bam Cortez loses quickly in the general election…

Trump is not running in my opinion but then again who knows what Trump is thinking…

1). Indoctrination like God in the School? CRT in the School?

2). Yes, there are two genders.
but..........
Has anyone considered this

Indoctrination in schools like lgbt and crt. There are only two genders, period. But let’s say you were right, why would we need to teach that to kids? They have enough to think about just figuring out life and actual scholastics.

Which evils of Germany? Germany never did do anything bad to the USA in whole history of mankind - but US-Americans murdered millions of Germans, minimized Germany, wiped out many German cultures, reduced Germany to rubble and sold a big part of Europe to the Soviets. If someone had reasons for hate than Germans have reasons to hate the USA - but US-Americans have not any reason to hate Germany. But you hate Germany and Germany still loves the nations of her grandchildren USA as it always did do in history.

You care less than not to care at all.

What's wrong. You destroyed the German shield and we have with nothing any problem - independent from anything what will happen. Because of your influence anyway in latest 300 years the last German will die out.

You changed the world history in world war 1+2 - and all of your solutions were and are exploding.

Go home, coward - ah sorry: cowboy, go home. Best moment to go home is 1913. Do not miss this date.

Just because Germany never did anything bad to the US doesn’t mean we shouldn’t go in to help the people you were rounding up and butchering. In that case, the US was good to step in. Maybe start by not killing 12 million “undesirables”.

If that's the case, he shouldn't have survived.
No democrats voted for impeachment???
You are a fucking liar or mentally ill. You are a idiot, period.

I was belaboring the obvious, dipshit: Every democrat who voted for impeachment wanted him removed. That is where they failed.

Idiot libs like you always seem to trot out the "impeached twice" nonsense as if it's meaningful. It's not. It's partisan politics and nothing more. They held a trial, twice, and he was found not guilty, twice. The democrats failed. An impeachment is nothing more than being formally charged. That's it. You guys act like he kidnapped the Lindbergh baby.

You live in a group home, don't you?

LOLOLOL! That is if he doesn’t stumble off a cliff before he can even run.

I like Trump, I like DeSantis. DeSantis has a much easier path to victory, and while it is important who we choose to run, the most important thing is to insure a Leftist does not win.

Why is that?

Because, think what you will of Biden, but throughout his senate career, he was pretty moderate. He was a sh** to the other side of the aisle, but this is because like all politicians, he wanted his party to hold power. His professed policies were more moderate than radical.

That is no longer the case! I am not making excuses for him, but it is obvious the sway the far Left has on the Democratic party. By drawing logical conclusions, this means that whoever/whomever the Democrats put up, should they win in 24, they too would have to pander to the far Left to keep their coalition on "the same page."

Therefore, because DeSantis is a much easier lift for us than Trump, and because we can NOT allow the Left to win in 24 for the reason I stated, it has to be DeSantis. Because of the baggage and everything else, if people in the GOP force Trump on to us, and we lose, than they are as responsible as the Democrats, for even they know, with Trumps support, DeSantis would be so easy to get elected, the Democrats might sit 24 out. (being facetious, lol. They are going to run either Kerry, Michelle if they can talk her into it, or mayor Pete to show how inclusive they are)

Exactly. He makes votes with hate on Germany and Europe because he sees in his cheap voters only idiots full of prejudices who do not like to know that the USA is a child of the European enlightenment. Indeed is the USA nothing else than an European nation on its own and your hate is self-hate.

You don't speak for all of Germany Moonbat............you are probably from the middle east here to create hate to ruffle the feathers of NATO.

Historical fact. Germany pissed off the world twice and got it's ass beat twice for it.

Trump had been president of the USA? Are you sure? Thought he had been only president of everyeone who is a royal ... ah sorry "loyal" ... slave of the person Donald Trump.
Best thing about Trump was his BRUTAL tone and coming to the point of the issue. He called out NATO to honor it's word..............You know that thing GERMANY NEVER HONORED.........

He said PAY FOR YOUR FAIR SHARE and stop being a LEECH on the USA.............I loved it..........and you chumps over there fucking us over for too long hated him for it.

TOO BAD.........maybe you can BOW TO THE BEAR ..........HUH

Forum List

Back