DeSantis or Trump?

Who would you choose? DeSantis or Trump?

• DeSantis

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Trump

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
If today you were to vote in the republican primaries who would you choose between DeSantis or Trump, and why?

Desantis....he is Trump 2.0.....all the fight, without the mistakes. Also.....Trump would just have 4 years...as a lame duck, and there would be no reason for the establishment republicans to help him get things done....they would just have to wait him out.....Desantis would have a potential of 8 years, with the first 4 being very important and backed up by needing to win the next 4............

She's got my vote if she ran..........She went against the lock downs from early on..........Listen to her yourself.

She’s interested in public safety, AKA people’s responsibility:

“My role with respect to public safety is something I take very seriously. The people themselves are primarily responsible for their safety. They are the ones that are entrusted with expansive freedoms – they’re free to exercise their rights to work, to worship, and to play – or to even stay at home, or to conduct social distancing.”

One point.........Trump is old.........and even though he gets around well now......we are years away.......

Depending on him to come back at that age is questionable...........only time will tell.

Predicting years out is only going to give the Dems talking points to try and get people the pricks they were in Covid........and the War to excuse the miserable economy and worst inflation in my lifetime.

If you believe on your own the bullshit which you try to tell others then this is nothing else then absurd nonsense. For example: Not any solution of the winners of world war 1+2 kept stable ... except in Japan and Germany because of the Japanese and the Germans.
What are you whining about?
The US did the "Berlin Airlift", you're welcome.
The US defeated the USSR economically and the wall came down, you're welcome.
East and West Germany were reunited, you're welcome.
The US kept the peace in the EU for over 70-years, you're welcome.
That 70+ years of EU peace cost US taxpayers $24b a year to keep US troops there protecting your ungrateful ass, you're welcome.

Those are FACTS, not bullshit or "absurd nonsense".

I was belaboring the obvious, dipshit: Every democrat who voted for impeachment wanted him removed. That is where they failed.

Failed???
History shows he was impeached twice. Here's a definition of what it means dickhead. Now deny it isn't true.

Idiot libs like you always seem to trot out the "impeached twice" nonsense as if it's meaningful. It's not. It's partisan politics and nothing more.
really. Do you mean like you want Obama, Hilary and Biden impeached for not committing crimes but its not party politics?
Youre fucking hypocrite

They held a trial, twice, and he was found not guilty, twice. The democrats failed. An impeachment is nothing more than being formally charged.
thats it but interpreted as you like. It also means the congress doesn't necessarily have to expel the person. Clinton was allowed to stay.
That's it. You guys act like he kidnapped the Lindbergh baby.
Not me but he did break his oath of office and by the quid pro quote with Ukraine and its a fact dickhead.
You live in a group home, don't you?
Keep your head out of that filthy bible son.

When’s the last time we have killed Germans?

The US-American lifestyle "caputalism" kills not only Germans. And every German who lived in the year 1913 has today in average 1/2 descendent. Every US-American who lived in the year 1913 has today in average 3 descendents. And if I take a look at all the wiped out cultures, traditions and people then I think sometimes US-Americans are accursed so everything dies what they touch.

2). Yes, there are two genders.
Now I once saw a photo of some mom, all three of her kids, she was foisting the brainwashing agenda on, like it was some fad. . .
6c4ywp.jpg
6c5db7.jpg

View attachment 628494

Trump knew what was going on. . . . and he let it. He can't be trusted. If he let the Deep State rig the election, after telling the nation that it was going to happen, after having intel that they were going to do it to him. . . my confidence in him. . . meh?

I have yet to hear or see him call out the bullshit that is going to enslave the planet. OTH? I do remember when DeSantis having a round-table conference of scientists that were opposing the crap being pushed by the WHO & the WEF.

iu
iu

Governor Ron DeSantis Signs Landmark Legislation to Ban Vaccine Passports and Stem Government Overreach

DeSantis names doctor opposed to mask and vaccine mandates as Florida’s surgeon general​

I knew everything Trump was bringing to popular attention. . . it isn't like Trump was the first to tell folks. What he seemed to me. . . was, he brought it to attention, only to do nothing about it, not really. He only brought in more "swamp dwellers," he didn't get rid of any of them.

Honestly? I just won't vote again. I know too much. I can't vote for anyone that supports the evil over at the World Economic Forum.

If they don't denounce the global plans for global enslavement by the technocratic oligarchs? I can't vote for them.

I just uncovered something equally disturbing details about DeSantis though. . . I don't think I could vote for him either.

The Wrap: Is Ron DeSantis a member of Skull and Bones? Is he anti-vax? Is Florida a low vax state?​

"Ron DeSantis (2001), current governor of Florida"

I didn't trust Trump from the start. The fact that he praised the Clintons on multiple occasions and was friends with them for years was enough for me to not trust him, and then of course there were a number of other things that became apparent later.

As for the other guy, I'm with you...I don't think I'll vote again. No one gets to the highest levels without being "in the club," iyam. I agree with the other things you said as well. We're clearly in the minority around here though.

Who lost the Wars............why Germany did...........Kicked your asses is a fitting talking point.......then protected your asses from the Bear another.

You never read poems and you never dance, isn't it? So what for heavens sake do you expect should an European say to you? Go home? Where is your home? And do you know that the Slawic languages know the political expression "fatherland" - but not the expression "homeland"? By the way: When you admire colonists then you do not admire Americans - you admire Europeans.

Last edited:
What are you whining about?
The US did the "Berlin Airlift", you're welcome.
The US defeated the USSR economically and the wall came down, you're welcome.
East and West Germany were reunited, you're welcome.
The US kept the peace in the EU for over 70-years, you're welcome.
That 70+ years of EU peace cost US taxpayers $24b a year to keep US troops there protecting your ungrateful ass, you're welcome.

Those are FACTS, not bullshit or "absurd nonsense".

This all what you say here - and much more of history of all mankind - is nothing else than absurd nonsense. When I was young I thought about to live as an old man on Titan, a moon of the planet Saturn. Instead of this I'm today a part of a totally stupid game which is able to end the existence of all mankind - the only "intelligent" species which we know in the universe.

Last edited:
The US-American lifestyle "caputalism" kills not only Germans. And every German who lived in the year 1913 has today in average 1/2 descendent. Every US-American who lived in the year 1913 has today in average 3 descendents. And if I take a look at all the wiped out cultures, traditions and people then I think sometimes US-Americans are accursed so everything dies what they touch.
Man you seem bitter. Need some help?

Maybe you shouldn’t have rounded up and killed 12 million people, then you’d have the 3 descendants you wish you had. There’s consequences for vile actions.

Man you seem bitter.

No. I only don't understand why all US-Americans are and/or play to be nearly perfect idiots.

Need some help?

No. Take your soldiers. Leave Germany.

Maybe you shouldn’t have rounded up and killed 12 million people, then you’d have the 3 descendants you wish you had. There’s consequences for vile actions.

And again: Germany never did do anything bad to the USA. So all the heavy crimes of the USA against Germany have nothing to do with "consequences". "You" decided latest in the beginning of the 20th century to wipe out all Germans - and exactly this is still happening. Compared with crimes under human beings "you" do the same like to beat and to poison your strong grandfather. And you feel very well and very proud to do so, little grandchild.

Last edited:
No. Take your soldiers. Leave Germany.
I’d be more than happy for our soldiers to leave Germany. Unfortunately I have no say in the matter.
"You" decided latest in the beginning of the 20th century to wipe out all Germans - and exactly this is still happening.
If we decided to wipe out all Germans, you’d a been gone a long time ago. Why did we stop right after WWII? How is it STILL happening?

I’d be more than happy for our soldiers to leave Germany. Unfortunately I have no say in the matter.

Not my problem. We never had serios problems with your soldiers.

If we decided to wipe out all Germans, you’d a been gone a long time ago.

The Nazis also decided to wipe out me and my people and I'm still here.

Why did we stop right after WWII? How is it STILL happening?

?

The Nazis also decided to wipe out me and my people and I'm still here.
But 12 million of your people aren’t.
My question was, if we had decided to wipe out your people, why did we quit fighting Germans right after WWII and how are we STILL killing you?

Forum List

Back