DeSantis or Trump?

Who would you choose? DeSantis or Trump?

• DeSantis

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Trump

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
Trump had been president of the USA? Are you sure? Thought he had been only president of everyeone who is a royal ... ah sorry "loyal" ... slave of the person Donald Trump.

What's your problem? What do you not understand? "My honor is loyalite" had been the slogan of the political party army SS under Hitler.
Oh that guy he killed himself in the bunker in WWII................Good riddance.........and if you love him too.........well you can kiss our asses also.

Only reason for threads this far out from the next presidential election.................is to bring up TRUMP..........

The left are DESPERATE............they need something to deflect from their miserable leadership...........they are desperately clinging to the boogey man Trump get out the vote tactics of old.

Only reason for threads this far out from the next presidential election.................is to bring up TRUMP..........

The left are DESPERATE............they need something to deflect from their miserable leadership...........they are desperately clinging to the boogey man Trump get out the vote tactics of old.
Yes I think that’s why they’re always bringing up Trump but I started the thread because I saw support seemed to be shifting towards DeSantis elsewhere and was curious if it would be the same here.

Yes I think that’s why they’re always bringing up Trump but I started the thread because I saw support seemed to be shifting towards DeSantis elsewhere and was curious if it would be the same here.
The left will try and use this tactic coming up..............When they have nothing they will use the hail Mary Trump to try and salvage some votes.

I like Donald Trump. I think he was an effective President, as I believe DeSantis would be.

The difference between the two is that DeSantis would be "presidential". I have a problem with a leader of the free world who believes that antagonistic, middle school name calling is an effective tactic. Everything from "Little Marco" to "Rocket Man", it's like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Also, if Trump were elected we would be treated to yet another democrat sideshow after democrat sideshow trying to impeach him again (and failing, again) and we just don't need the distraction. I want a President who can concentrate on governing as opposed to concentrating on defending himself...
Trump had 6 hours of executive time in his room to watch himself on TV.... And, then he tweeted half the night.

Oh that guy he killed himself in the bunker in WWII................Good riddance.........and if you love him too.........well you can kiss our asses also.

I guess one day Trump will fall in an ink tank and die. Reason: Fishing there for an autograph of the only important man the world ever had seen since the invention of light: "Donald Trump".

Last edited:
Just because Germany never did anything bad to the US doesn’t mean we shouldn’t go in to help the people you were rounding up and butchering. In that case, the US was good to step in. Maybe start by not killing 12 million “undesirables”.

What never had happened when the USA had not changed the natural flow of world history. In this case the multinational Osman empire, the multi-national empire Austria-Hungaria, Germany and others had won world war 1 and the colonial mights France and England as well as Russia had lost. No World War 2, no Cold War (including the wars in Korea and Vietnam and others), no Islamists and so on. And now you like to waste Germany again because we attacked the Ukraine together with our Russian allies? What will you do this time? Nukes on Bruxels? Or continuing to kill the rest of all Germans with another absurde and unreal nonsense? What for heavens sake is wrong with your nation?

Last edited:
What never had happened when the USA had not change the natural flow of world history. In this case the Osmans, Austria-Hungary, Germany and others had won world war 1 and the colonial mights Russia, France and England had lost. And now you like to waste Germany again because we attacked the Ukraine with the ally Russia. What will you do this time? Nukes on Brussels? Or continue to kill the rest of all Germans with another absurd unreal nonsense?
You need to put up more cool music videos as a reward for trying to decipher your posts.

1. Germany is not partnering with Russia to capture Ukraine, not during WW1 or WW2 either.
2. The USA caused the natural flow of history in a positive direction, WW1 was stalemated until the US forces broke the stalemate.
3. The US is not wasting Germany <again>, if Germany kept its nuclear powerplants instead of buying Russian gas, they would have been prospering. Merkle was an idiot.
4. The US does not use nukes first, period.
5. What do you mean by "absurd unreal nonsense"?

You need to put up more cool music videos as a reward for trying to decipher your posts.

1. Germany is not partnering with Russia to capture Ukraine, not during WW1 or WW2 either.
2. The USA caused the natural flow of history in a positive direction, WW1 was stalemated until the US forces broke the stalemate.
3. The US is not wasting Germany <again>, if Germany kept its nuclear powerplants instead of buying Russian gas, they would have been prospering. Merkle was an idiot.
4. The US does not use nukes first, period.
5. What do you mean by "absurd unreal nonsense"?

"Absurd unreal nonsense". Take a look into your mirror.

Best thing about Trump was his BRUTAL tone and coming to the point of the issue.

He called out NATO to honor it's word..............You know that thing GERMANY NEVER HONORED.........

He said PAY FOR YOUR FAIR SHARE and stop being a LEECH on the USA.............I loved it..........and you chumps over there fucking us over for too long hated him for it.

TOO BAD.........maybe you can BOW TO THE BEAR ..........HUH

You have absolutelly not any idea what you try to speak about. Same with Donald Trump.

Last edited:
Joe Rogan just said, "Florida has the best governor in the game!" I agree 100%! (though i disagree with DeSantis on a coupla minor social issues)

Nope. That looks good! Maybe its your stupid posts?

If you believe on your own the bullshit which you try to tell others then this is nothing else then absurd nonsense. For example: Not any solution of the winners of world war 1+2 kept stable ... except in Japan and Germany because of the Japanese and the Germans.

Last edited:
What never had happened when the USA had not changed the natural flow of world history. In this case the multinational Osman empire, the multi-national empire Austria-Hungaria, Germany and others had won world war 1 and the colonial mights France and England as well as Russia had lost. No World War 2, no Cold War (including the wars in Korea and Vietnam and others), no Islamists and so on. And now you like to waste Germany again because we attacked the Ukraine together with our Russian allies? What will you do this time? Nukes on Bruxels? Or continuing to kill the rest of all Germans with another absurde and unreal nonsense? What for heavens sake is wrong with your nation?
When’s the last time we have killed Germans?

To make this clear: Only because of this sentence you had deserved to be executed. What you and your allies had done in world war 1+2 had been unbelievable heavy crimes - as well war crimes, international crimes and crimes against the god given human rights. With "education" had this all absolutelly nothing to do - as less as your sadomasochistic formula "kicked your ass" has anything to do with education at all.
Who lost the Wars............why Germany did...........Kicked your asses is a fitting talking point.......then protected your asses from the Bear another.

Forum List

Back