DeSantis or Trump?

Who would you choose? DeSantis or Trump?

• DeSantis

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Trump

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
No, that simply indicates that the president cannot arrest, indict, or convict anyone.
But his Justice Department can, and they chose not to. Not even a single indictment.

That had to be deliberate, and it would indicate that Trump and his admin were all in league with the "roaches". Yet you still support them. Curious. It makes it look as if you're pro-roach as well.

Why do you people keep harping on DeSantis being a candidate in 2024. He has repeatedly said he will not be a candidate for President due to his wife's illness and two very small children at home. He is also running for reelection as governor this year, so he basically doesn't have time to run in 2024. I think the best he can hope for is to be selected as a VP candidate because it is not two years of campaigning. He could probably go for that, depending on his wife's condition.

If today you were to vote in the republican primaries who would you choose between DeSantis or Trump, and why?
DeSantis for sure.

Trump is too old, made disastrous appointments because he is not a good judge of character, advocated withdrawing from Afghanistan, has too much baggage, too easy of a target for the msm, too often speaks out before he thinks and should have done more for poor white people.

Failed to provide free wifi for everyone....how difficult would that be?

Why do you people keep harping on DeSantis being a candidate in 2024. He has repeatedly said he will not be a candidate for President due to his wife's illness and two very small children at home. He is also running for reelection as governor this year, so he basically doesn't have time to run in 2024. I think the best he can hope for is to be selected as a VP candidate because it is not two years of campaigning. He could probably go for that, depending on his wife's condition.

Manchin would be fine but what the left want to run is Harris\Cortez and use race and gender to tell America if they don’t vote for that ticket you are racist and bigoted…

I am starting to believe Trump is not going to run and is yanking the left chain so they can overplay their hand…

Trump will pick who runs on the GOP ticket against Biden or Harris but he will not be the candidate in my personal opinion…
I agree.....hopefully Trump will do the right thing.....as someone said....even if elected he would be a lame duck president....whereas desantis would have 8 years.

I actually prefer Sen. Hawley of Mo. but I think Desantis is more electabler.

I also like Sen. Cotton of Arkansas.

DeSantis for sure.

Trump is too old, made disastrous appointments because he is not a good judge of character, advocated withdrawing from Afghanistan, has too much baggage, too easy of a target for the msm, too often speaks out before he thinks and should have done more for poor white people.

Failed to provide free wifi for everyone....how difficult would that be?
jtd39a4hzst81.jpg

At this point no one knows for sure who will or will not be running for president in 2024, but this is a political discussion board. Don't get your panties in a wad when you find political discussions about hypothetical situations.

DeSantis would crush anyone the Dems even thought of putting up.
Trump will lose if the Dems put up a Turtle. I think that has been shown.

DeSantis would crush anyone the Dems even thought of putting up.
Trump will lose if the Dems put up a Turtle. I think that has been shown.

I think Trump would beat anybody the democrats nominate cuz they've effed up their brand so bad. Losing in 2020 is not a guarantee of losing in 2024; nothing has been shown whatsoever, outside of the voter fraud that can occur if our elections aren't managed properly. Not saying the election was stolen, but an awful lot of people have their doubts about the accuracy and integrity of that election.

OK, so eliminating RINOs, Desantis, and Trump, here are a nice GOP group on the 2024 debate stage...
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Mike Pompeo
Nikki Haley
Tom Cotton
Jim Jordan
Dan Crenshaw

Any favs or others to consider?

I think Trump would beat anybody the democrats nominate cuz they've effed up their brand so bad. Losing in 2020 is not a guarantee of losing in 2024; nothing has been shown whatsoever, outside of the voter fraud that can occur if our elections aren't managed properly. Not saying the election was stolen, but an awful lot of people have their doubts about the accuracy and integrity of that election.
Trump is damaged goods. Lets not snatch defeat from the jaws of victory <again>.

Forum List

Back