DeSantis Scorches Leftists on Martha's Vineyard Illegals. Democrats' "Virtue Signaling is a Fraud"

I'm not following you, are you saying we don't have major issues at the southern border
You know, I often wish the wall would be built so I can laugh my ass off when it has ZERO impact on our economy, the crime rate, or the price of milk.

But the tard herd would have moved on to some other fearmongering shiny object by then. That's what their propagandists depend on.

You know, I often wish the wall would be built so I can laugh my ass off when it has ZERO impact on our economy, the crime rate, or the price of milk.

But the tard herd would have moved on to some other fearmongering shiny object by then. That's what their propagandists depend on.
They climb those walls better than monkeys. The wall is a joke.

• Domestic Transporting: Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it a crime for any person, with knowledge or reckless disregard of the alien’s illegal immigrations status, to transport an alien within the United States by any means of transportation.
  • Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting: Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) makes it a crime to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid and abet the commission of any of these crimes.
But they aren't here illegally, Simp.

Your Vegetable Messiah invited them and by the time they consented to the ride to MV they were processed and told they would be contacted to show back up for their asylum hearings.

Looks like you just proved you lied, liar.

But they aren't here illegally, Simp.

Your Vegetable Messiah invited them and by the time they consented to the ride to MV they were processed and told they would be contacted to show back up for their asylum hearings.

Looks like you just proved you lied, liar.
You are a liar. There is zero evidence Biden invited them. Kamala Harris told them to not come here you idiot. Your pathetic attempt to debate this is as retarded as your last idiotic thread you created. You are a pathological liar and conspiracy wacko.

• Domestic Transporting: Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(ii) makes it a crime for any person, with knowledge or reckless disregard of the alien’s illegal immigrations status, to transport an alien within the United States by any means of transportation.
  • Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting: Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) makes it a crime to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid and abet the commission of any of these crimes.
Hmmm.. Now democrats are worried abouts legality and statutes? Didn't seem too concerned when it was Tennessee getting nighttime deliveries. Multiple Planes Carry Unaccompanied Migrant Children to Chattanooga - Tennessee Star

They climb those walls better than monkeys. The wall is a joke.
Walls work, Dumbass.

But you never let facts slow down your moronic Dimtard talking points you are told you have to believe.

In fact, the number of deportable illegal immigrants located by the US Border Patrol plummeted by more than 89 percent over the five-year period during which the controversial new fence was built, according to Homeland Security data I reviewed. When the project first started in 2006, illegal crossings totaled 122,261, but by 2010, when the 131-mile fence was completed from one end of El Paso out into the New Mexico desert, immigrant crossings shrank to just 12,251.

Hmmm.. Now democrats are worried abouts legality and statutes? Didn't seem too concerned when it was Tennessee getting nighttime deliveries. Multiple Planes Carry Unaccompanied Migrant Children to Chattanooga - Tennessee Star
It was the federal government dealing with a crisis situation. DeSantis and his goons coaxed these people on the plane. That's smuggling. Big difference.

This is from your link you idiot; One of the bus companies that picked up the migrant children said they were sent to the Chattanooga air center as part of a contract with the U.S. Department of Defense. It was a contract with the DOD, not a smuggling operation.

Poor DeSantis. Wants to throw red meat to his followers so bad that he ships illegals from Texas (with a stop in Florida) to Massachusettes!

In other words, he couldn't find any illegals in Florida to deport! Anything to scam the trumptards!

But, I'm curious. Doesn't that make DeSantis a coyote? You know people who smuggle illegal immigrants across the border? :auiqs.jpg:
Oh look.....More leftist Hypocrisy.

Up till now they kept claiming that they were not illegals but now have "status".....OK, I hope Wheels and DeSantis gives the blue states all the "status" that they can handle....And then some more on top of that. ;)

Walls work, Dumbass.

But you never let facts slow down your moronic Dimtard talking points you are told you have to believe.

In fact, the number of deportable illegal immigrants located by the US Border Patrol plummeted by more than 89 percent over the five-year period during which the controversial new fence was built, according to Homeland Security data I reviewed. When the project first started in 2006, illegal crossings totaled 122,261, but by 2010, when the 131-mile fence was completed from one end of El Paso out into the New Mexico desert, immigrant crossings shrank to just 12,251.

You live in fantasy land.https://www.desertsun.com/videos/news/politics/immigration/2019/12/05/video-newly-built-border-wall-being-scaled-successfully/2611082001/

You are a liar. There is zero evidence Biden invited them. Kamala Harris told them to not come here you idiot. Your pathetic attempt to debate this is as retarded as your last idiotic thread you created. Youhttps://twitter.com/i/status/1372145222872928260 are a pathological liar and conspiracy wacko.
You are a ginormously ignorant dumbass.

You live in fantasy land.https://www.desertsun.com/videos/news/politics/immigration/2019/12/05/video-newly-built-border-wall-being-scaled-successfully/2611082001/
I gave you DHS statistics over years. You have one video.

This is why nobody takes you seriously, Simp.

I can't wait for the day one of these blue state/city prosecutors decides to indict one of these governors for kidnapping.

You are a liar. There is zero evidence Biden invited them. Kamala Harris told them to not come here you idiot. Your pathetic attempt to debate this is as retarded as your last idiotic thread you created. You are a pathological liar and conspiracy wacko.
Hey BWK after your Vegetable Messiah invited them in he promised he wouldn't deport them.

Forum List

Back