Desantis signs bill into LAW to not teach sex ed to children 5-8 years old in Florida

The state should not teach about sex and sexual choices to children 5-8 years old.
Authoritarianism is rampant. The State dictating in education, banning books, seizing control of reproduction, medical science, climatology, gender identity - every aspect of human endeavor in which radical politicians have no expertise and appear to be abysmally ignorant.

Big Government is hellbent upon eradicating individual freedom.

Authoritarianism is rampant. The State dictating in education, banning books, seizing control of reproduction, medical science, climatology, gender identity - every aspect of human endeavor in which radical politicians have no expertise and appear to be abysmally ignorant.

This is an incredibly cognizant post.

I could not agree more! I may have well have posted this.

Last edited:

So I ask again, little Sally has two moms, and little Timmy calls them "dykes" because that's the shit he hears at home, you think teachers should be disciplined for setting his little ass straight?

This funny thing about gays... they keep existing even if you don't want them to.

not the issue at all. you arw inventing shit.

The state should not teach about sex and sexual choices to children 5-8 years old.

I never got any sex ed in any of the six-seven years I attended public school. And certainly NOT in private school. My parents told me what I needed to know, the rest I learned in life.

Why do I need some stranger at school telling me what my "choices" are?

Why does ANY kid need sex ed before the age of puberty anyway? By my calculation, if they are going to teach anything, it ought not be to at least 7th grade.

:cuckoo:

I turned on FOX (of course!) for the latest headlines and saw the governor of Florida happily signing that law.

The merits or demerits of that law aside, the saddest thing was to see little children who had been brought in to stand around the governor as he signed his name.

It is simply a fact that at least some of those children themselves will grow up to be gay or bisexual.

It was downright cruel to have used little children as props for the signing ceremony.
If it saves the life of one ain't that right democrats?
Hell dude Dems use children all the time.

I never got any sex ed in any of the six-seven years I attended public school. And certainly NOT in private school. My parents told me what I needed to know, the rest I learned in life.

Why do I need some stranger at school telling me what my "choices" are?

Why does ANY kid need sex ed before the age of puberty anyway? By my calculation, if they are going to teach anything, it ought not be to at least 7th grade.

I got formal sex ed in 5th grade. They did not discuss the actual act. They said to talk to your parents. Of course I fucking knew, but I asked my mom to put her on the spot.

My mom told me the man is like a lamp plug and the woman is like the electrical socket. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Why would anyone want to teach a 5 year old sex education?

The first impulse is to call them pervs.

The real truth is to destroy the family unit and bring down America.

The cult wants to discuss these matters with students WITHOUT PARENTAL KNOWLEDGE.

That is what really bothers the cult and why they lie about the bill.

I have posted the link to the actual bill, and not one resident lefty will read it.

Here it is again:

These assholes opine on the bill without knowing the content.

Why would anyone want to teach a 5 year old sex education?
What 5 year old can even understand what sex is? Most kids don't really start forming an individual conscious identity before the age of 7-8 anyway (just think back to the earliest age where you began retaining contiguous memories of your life events), so before that, they mainly operate in the subconscious, instincts, reflex conditioning, and this is the age where brainwashing and impression are most effective, hence the reason why the left want to groom your children.

So not…
The Catholic Church (Democrats)
Harvey Weinstein and Hollywood (Democrats)
NAMBLA (Democrats)
LIAR
I said the church...The Catholic church is a global organization with MOST of its members living outside the US.

LIAR

Rationalize the perversion that drives your hate.
It is YOU perversion
But you do share it with lots of fellows who hide behind "conservative" to hide their fixation on little children.

Again, you are really stretching here, Ray. You certainly do tell the bully why his bullying is wrong.

No, you tell him bullying is wrong period and he'll figure it out for himself.

But we aren't just talking about six year olds... we are talking up to third grade, which would be about nine.

You also work on the assumption that everyone learns at the same level. For instance, I have a niece who is nine, but she is reading at the seventh grade level right now, including Harry Potter books.

The thing is, I trust education professionals who have gotten masters degrees in how to handle children to make appropriate decisions.

Some children are more intelligent than others, but we all pretty much have urges around the same age. Another apples and oranges comparison from you.

We don't need 9 year olds learning this shit either. Our country is behind many others on subjects like math and science. Our teachers have plenty of work to do to catch up. They don't need to be wasting time and brainwashing our children with perverted sex talk. The internet is loaded with stories of what these geniuses with master degrees are doing to our children and some even get fired or end up in prison. I'd post a few for ya but like you said, you never read links. The truth to a Democrat is like holding a cross in front of Dracula.

The only people who think saying "Gay people are a thing" is "perv" probably have some issues of their own to work out.

If you ask me, Karen's who are so bent out of shape because of this law are the ones who have issues to work out. Being pissed off because you can't make a sexual deviant out of other peoples children are the ones with serious mental problems.

Big leftist Govt yes. But the politicians don’t elect themselves.

Forum List

Back