Desantis will take a hit if the 17 accused of fraud are found not guilty

It looks like 17 people in Florida were told that they had the right to vote even though they were not eligible.

Then they voted, and Desantis finalized the entrapment by charging them with fraud crime.

Is a judge tosses the chargers, this will be a big hit for Desantis as nobody will ever believe him when he claims fraud, like Trump.

Let's hope these people don't get convicted so Desantis doesn't get this credited.
when it comes to the lefts insane homosexual driven hatred towards an alpha male like Trump it is not an anomaly ... whoever is the gop nominee will recieve just as much and even more hatred from the left ... for example the marxist homosexuals are already saying DeSantis is worse than Trump.

Then do not let them out, but quit punishing them once they are
Then we would hear the whining of having more criminals incarcerated than other developed nations, as if there were no regard for the crimes committed. Many make good use of the forbearance of misguided early release and probation to immediately return to their criminal ways. I am not the one supporting release on probation. You would think the legislators believed the hype of rehabilitation in prison, instead of the numbers returning to jails within a couple of years, their desire to save money, saving nothing, and costing society much.

when it comes to the lefts insane homosexual driven hatred towards an alpha male like Trump it is not an anomaly ... whoever is the gop nominee will recieve just as much and even more hatred from the left ... for example the marxist homosexuals are already saying DeSantis is worse than Trump.
"Alpha male like Trump"

You funny man

"Alpha male like Trump"

You funny man
and you are a faggot [not an insult just a correct assessment] ... yes Trump has a very strong type a personality .. facts are the more feminine a man is the more likely they are to vote democrat .

and you are a faggot [not an insult just a correct assessment] ... yes Trump has a very strong type a personality .. facts are the more feminine a man is the more likely they are to vote democrat .
"Faggot" is INDEED an insult asshole. No I am not gay and your "facts" are anything BUT...

"...the lefts insane homosexual driven hatred towards an alpha male like Trump..."
"...for example the marxist homosexuals are already saying......"
"...you are a faggot ......
facts are the more feminine a man is the more likely...."
(underlining by my avatar)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
Jeeeez!! I occasionally will snark: "I love this bar"....when I wish to point out some nutsocrazojackassery that has been posted.

But if one reads the good poster Yidnar's contributions....he wants it to be a gay bar.
Look, that's Yidnar's personal freak. Not mine. So you know.

But really, what's with all the homoeroticism and gay references that gets posted on this gossipboard by the MAGAs that visit here?

(Not that there is anything wrong with that.)

Their defense is that they were "told" they had a right to vote but they didn't. What if they were told that it was OK to loot a 7-11? Would that make it OK?

If they got licensed by the state to do so as they did here, I suppose it would be.

Is that why they resist voter ID?
Because they won't lose any illegal votes?

Every single person that registers to vote gets a voters registration card. I have one. I have had one since 1980. You dishonestly frame your question. You aren't happy I use my voter ID, you want me to have to go get a different one.

I won't do that.

States could have started providing photo voter registrations cards long ago like they did with drivers license but not a single one has. Why is that? Not a single red state. If it's so important, why have they not started doing it? If it's so important they could set this up at polling stations. You vote, you get your picture taken and your new card.

Why has none of those demanding new cards never enacted this? (I don't really expect you to answer as no one ever does)

Forum List

Back