Desantis will take a hit if the 17 accused of fraud are found not guilty

It looks like 17 people in Florida were told that they had the right to vote even though they were not eligible.

Then they voted, and Desantis finalized the entrapment by charging them with fraud crime.

Is a judge tosses the chargers, this will be a big hit for Desantis as nobody will ever believe him when he claims fraud, like Trump.

Let's hope these people don't get convicted so Desantis doesn't get this credited.

Nobody gives a shit on peddly ass shit like that. DeSantis is probably the most popular Governor this state ever had. He was working on stopping voter fraud in the state and people love him for attempting it.

It looks like 17 people in Florida were told that they had the right to vote even though they were not eligible.

Then they voted, and Desantis finalized the entrapment by charging them with fraud crime.

Is a judge tosses the chargers, this will be a big hit for Desantis as nobody will ever believe him when he claims fraud, like Trump.

Let's hope these people don't get convicted so Desantis doesn't get this credited.

Gee, a cult fuck critical of DeSantis.

I should give a FUCK. :rolleyes:

I never thought DiSantis was mad. Always thought he was just a cynical piece of shit trying to manipulate easily lead voters
You hate DeSantis because he is not on your team...not in your tribe.

That's it.

I wish the GOP would produce somebody better.

Idiot, do you really think all those people had no idea they were ineligible to vote? :laughing0301:

If that's the case then why aren't they voting???
Which "they" are you talking about? The 17 mentioned here?

Or other felons who have served their time and paid all the associated fees...

If it's the latter he answer is that they ARE voting

Why should people continue to be punished after they have paid their debt to society?
I regarded, the permanent loss of voting rights as part of that punishment, and it was for many, many years, a part of that punishment reflecting the judgement, they were no longer worthy of that fundamental right of the lifelong law-abiding, such as myself.

So, it is cool that they are out in society living among us but they cannot be trusted with something as fundamental as voting?

Seems if they cannot be trusted with something as basic as voting they should not be out in society at all.
Your first sentence is true.
Your second sentence is quite often true. The rate of recidivism in this country, being absolutely appalling.

I regarded, the permanent loss of voting rights as part of that punishment, and it was for many, many years, a part of that punishment reflecting the judgement, they were no longer worthy of that fundamental right of the lifelong law-abiding, such as myself.

It has, and still is, a way to keep punishing people long after they have paid their debt to society. Some 19 year old makes a bad choice and cannot vote for the next 60 years.

It is total bullshit.

Your first sentence is true.
Your second sentence is quite often true. The rate of recidivism in this country, being absolutely appalling.

Then do not let them out, but quit punishing them once they are

Which "they" are you talking about? The 17 mentioned here?

Or other felons who have served their time and paid all the associated fees...

If it's the latter he answer is that they ARE voting

Don't really care, asshole. Ignorance of the law is not a defense and if you are trying to vote when you know you are not eligible, the ultimate responsibility rests with YOU.

More than likely, if due to just some clerical error, I'm sure it will be resolved, ITMT, this will help to really crack down on leftwing corruption and cheating in the state, and THAT is what REALLY concerns you!

It has, and still is, a way to keep punishing people long after they have paid their debt to society. Some 19 year old makes a bad choice and cannot vote for the next 60 years.

It is total bullshit.
19? Hell with 19. In this country it is common for them to be making mistakes, outside the law, infact committing violent felonies (if tried as adult) and then have records sealed at 18. To commit violent crime again at 19 or 21, failing to have learned their lesson from earlier incarceration for their deeds. I would not seal records and if habitual would count pre-adult crimes towards a 3-strikes-and-you are out sentencing.
So much for any liberal attitude on crime and punishment, falsely attributed to me on this board, by those that do not know what conservative means, past knee-jerk support for the far right.

Forum List

Back