Desantis!!

New York City is what people think when they say NY, people don't think Rochester or Buffalo.

Anything north of Yonkers is Upstate.

Right.

But you didn't say New York City.

I know plenty of folks who, in fact, think of Buffalo or Rochester or Niagara Falls or Long Island or Poughkeepsie or the Catskills when they hear "New York".

Think of New York City is pretty myopic...

Right.

But you didn't say New York City.

I know plenty of folks who, in fact, think of Buffalo or Rochester or Niagara Falls or Long Island or Poughkeepsie or the Catskills when they hear "New York".

Think of New York City is pretty myopic...

It's what people's perceptions are, especially if you bring up the 1970's and early 1980's.

I learned all I need to know about Desantis when he tried to force cruise ships to take unmasked, unvaxxed passengers; when he tried to force social media to host government propaganda, when he targeted Disney because they'd dared to disagree with the state.

Fuck him. Authoritarian twat.

I learned all I need to know about Desantis when he tried to force cruise ships to take unmasked, unvaxxed passengers; when he tried to force social media to host government propaganda, when he targeted Disney because they'd dared to disagree with the state.

Fuck him. Authoritarian twat.

By chance, do you live in Florida?

Forum List

Back