Desantis!!

You chose to remain ignorant rather than educate yourself.

Shocking...

No, you made a bullshit claim and got called out on it.

Such an idiot rookie move on your part: Make some nonsensical claim like, I dunno', the NYC subway system having the highest crime rate on the planet 50 years ago, and then demand that someone else find the data (which doesn't exist) that proves your claim is true.

Do you not know how this works?

If you present something as fact, like you did. simply be prepared to back it up.

You failed,. You're a failure, and everyone here knows it...

If I was a young man living in New York City today and was looking for a career, the last one on my list would be a career in law enforcement.

A friend of mine is a retired NYPD Detective. His son, wanting to follow his Dad's footsteps, also joined the NYPD.

He left for the Suffolk County Sheriff's Office out on Long Island two years ago. He cited the city's leadership as the primary reason...

No, you made a bullshit claim and got called out on it.

Such an idiot rookie move on your part: Make some nonsensical claim like, I dunno', the NYC subway system having the highest crime rate on the planet 50 years ago, and then demand that someone else find the data (which doesn't exist) that proves your claim is true.

Do you not know how this works?

If you present something as fact, like you did. simply be prepared to back it up.

You failed,. You're a failure, and everyone here knows it...
Fuck off. Did you look up the facts? You could have looked up the facts in about the same amount of time it took you to compose that post. Instead, you willfully chose to remain ignorant regarding the subject.

Fuck off. Did you look up the facts? You could have looked up the facts in about the same amount of time it took you to compose that post. Instead, you willfully chose to remain ignorant regarding the subject.

Such facts do not exist, because your claim is nothing more than nonsensical bullshit. Why would I waste time trying to find something that doesn't exist?

Your
statement: "50 years ago the NYC subway system had the highest crime rate on the planet."

There's not a single reason for anyone to believe that, and you're repeated insistence that someone else fabricate some sort of source (because fabrication is what it would take) makes you look like an inept child.

Just admit that it's something you made up and let's move on...

Republicans always manage to outdo each other’s stupidity.

What is the current mortality rate for kids under 5, including and not including any with pre-existing co-morbitities?

what is the assumed adverse reaction rate for the vaccine in kids under 5?

Such facts do not exist, because your claim is nothing more than nonsensical bullshit. Why would I waste time trying to find something that doesn't exist?

Your statement: "50 years ago the NYC subway system had the highest crime rate on the planet."

There's not a single reason for anyone to believe that
Have I ever lied on this forum before? Feel free to search through all 27,400 of my posts and show any single lie I've told. You cannot do it because I don't tell lies to the USMB forum. I'm an impeccable source of information.

Could you explain to the USMB forum, the reasoning that you used to come to that conclusion that the NYC metropolitan subway system did not have the highest crime rate on the fucking planet? What other subway system(s) on the planet do the believe had a higher crime rate than the NYC subway system 50 years ago? Can you specify a few of them?

Of course you cannot. You're full of shit.

His I.Q. is 160 divided by 10. Trump is lucky if he can figure out how to work a door knob.

Technically an IQ of 16 isn't really possible.

He's an ass and not well spoken, but that doesn't mean he isn't smarter than you.

Look at Elon Musk, socially he is a fucking shit show, but I doubt you would question is IQ.

High IQ doesn't correspond to being socially dynamic.

Republicans always manage to outdo each other’s stupidity.
It is called Liberty, Moon Bat. Go look up the word.

If a parent wants to their child to get a dose then nothing is stopping them from doing it. The vaccine will still be available through the normal channels. However, the State is not going to mandate it.

He's an ass and not well spoken, but that doesn't mean he isn't smarter than you.

Look at Elon Musk, socially he is a fucking shit show, but I doubt you would question is IQ.

High IQ is like having a really powerful computer. Which doesn't make much difference if it's running shitty software.

I grew up in New York. It was a fine place to be 50 years ago.

Not so much these days...

NY in 1972 was in the grips of the economic malaise of the 70's as well as the overspending of the local governments. add in the corruption of the local police and you had a grimy gritty city, nowhere near the safe place it was for the late 90's until the early 2010's

Let me guess. You voted for Joe Potatohead, Crooked Hillary and The Worthless Negro? The combined IQ of all three of them would not add up to 150.

Let me guess. You voted for Joe Potatohead, Crooked Hillary and The Worthless Negro? The combined IQ of all three of them would not add up to 150.

Nope, Trump twice, I just know he's an asshole. That doesn't make him wrong on the issues.

Giuliani was an asshole in the 90's, but he was the asshole NYC needed at the time to be mayor.

Forum List

Back