Desantis!!

Finally someone stands up to “science”

And Pfizer et al. were so looking forward to millions of Floridian taxpayers' green. Oh, well, blue states will always be great places for panhandling.

I grew up in New York. It was a fine place to be 50 years ago.

Not so much these days...
Lots of New Yorkers moving to the Free State of Florida Including cops.

I grew up in New York. It was a fine place to be 50 years ago.

Not so much these days...
:cuckoo:

50 years ago the NYC subway system had the highest crime rate on the planet.

People in some NYC neighborhoods literally couldn't leave their home after dark without getting robbed on the street.

Lots of New Yorkers moving to the Free State of Florida Including cops.

I hope the whole NYPD quits.

Please cite your source for that...

People in some NYC neighborhoods literally couldn't leave their home after dark without getting robbed on the street.

Oh, okay, I see... you're one of those who don't realize that there's a whole lot more to New York than New York City.

I grew up in Hauppauge, a town in Suffolk County out on Long Island. Crime was pretty non-existent out there...

I hope the whole NYPD quits.

My grandfather was NYPD. He retired in 1949 as a detective (Lieutenant, I believe). This picture dates to 1937. Grandpa was 29:

GRANDPA.jpg

No way he'd have stayed around if he was there now...

I understand his urgency was to protect kids, but he ultimately made the right call. That is the parents' job, not the govt. I feel terrible for any babies, toddlers and very young children who get the vaccine that will only hurt them--but again, that's on parents.
It should be up to the parents, and it was the right call.

From what I hear people in New York City think it is returning to those dark days. Fortunately you still have a way to go before you are at the rate of crime in the bad old days.

1655887524562.jpeg

***snip***

New York is still far below historic highs. Its rate of shootings is similar to the 2006-2011 period, when Michael Bloomberg was mayor.

His I.Q. is 160 divided by 10. Trump is lucky if he can figure out how to work a door knob.
That Prog "humor" has gotten you a long way. But then we see all the problems we have with Prog fingerprints on them. Government kills and taxes with efficiency. They can send out checks quickly also. Near everything else is a long drawn out response and interference in others ways. When it comes to unalienable rights government has eviscerated them. Social justice rights is a noble cause and it has its merits. People respecting each other to survive is good. Unfortunately Progs went way overboard and we spend a lot of resources and attention on a small amount of people. Now Progs are outed and arrogant as they change the nation into something sinister. 60 years of great society and its a Tower of Babel now out of design. Poverty and hunger still exist.

The CDC won’t advertise it, but I dug through their raw posted numbers on death nationwide, and did the same for some states, the average age of a WuFlu death was 80 years old.
About 50% of the deaths were 75 and older....

I understand his urgency was to protect kids, but he ultimately made the right call. That is the parents' job, not the govt. I feel terrible for any babies, toddlers and very young children who get the vaccine that will only hurt them--but again, that's on parents.
This issue should not even be one. But Progs gotta Prog.

Forum List

Back