Trump called on his minions and this is what you get

All his enemies

So far, Republican Terrorists have sent bombs to:

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

How low can Republicans sink?
A lot lower. These are some very dangerous people. White nationalist have a history of violence in this country. And now that Trump has come out as a white nationalist we’re seeing what his hidden army is willing to do.
Trump said he was a Nationalist. Go ahead and make it about race dipshit

-Geaux
Trump has embraced the white nationalists

“Some of them are good people”

I hope FBI gets to bottom of this immediately and I predict it will lead to a college campus and a liberal.

Guess what I just read? All the bombs outside of the NYC area were sent via mail and all the bombs inside the NYC area were hand-delivered.

How many staunch Trump conservatives do you know in NYC?

Getting nervous yet, Dems?
Republicans have cars

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

What kind of sentences did they receive? Link, please.

We see the difference between radicals on the left and radicals on the right

Radicals on the left protest and shout insults
Radicals on the right try to kill you

All his enemies
Yes because with a comfortable lead right at the chute & bugle call for the ponies to race, it makes sense that Trump’s people would hamstring their own horse all of a sudden as a favor to a democrat lead.

Why weren’t the bombs sent just after the election? Usually bombs are sent with a motive. That’s what the experts are saying. :popcorn:

Bomber.jpg

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

What kind of sentences did they receive? Link, please.

We see the difference between radicals on the left and radicals on the right

Radicals on the left protest and shout insults
Radicals on the right try to kill you
The DNC thinks false witness and character assassination is the road to success. Now, where is that list of convicted-of-murder republicans? Or is this another Dr. Ford allegation that has no proof furnished all so women can hate and kill unborn Americans when they besmirch an innocent Supreme court nominee?

All targets of the Non-A-Bomber (because no bombs exploded) were Dems, Dem donors (Soros) or Dem propaganda outlets (CNN) who helped Hillary win the DNC nomination. DWS was the DNC chair.

No Kamela or Frankenstein, or Pelosi, etc.

It looks like a pissed off Bern Bot based solely on the targets.

Just a theory. Speculating here.

Carry on.
Yeah, it couldn't possibly be a Trumpie, right?

After all, Trump is the one who has bashed CNN, Soros, the Clintons, and the Obamas non-stop for the past two years. So it couldn't possibly be one of his cult followers.
could be anyone at this point.

pointing to a single source like "trumpies" is just asinine and agenda driven.
I notice you did not chastise the OP for starting a topic to speculate it could be a "Bern Bot", you fucking retarded hypocrite.

Which is precisely what I was doing satirically, dumbass.

Who tried to kill Republicans during a softball game? Who attacked Ted Cruz at a restaurant? Mitch McConnell? Kirsten Nielsen? Sarah Sanders? Also Trumpies? Stupid gay clown.
"Attacked"? Lying Ted was attacked? Yurtle the Turtle was attacked? Is that your definition of a verbal confrontation? If so, where have you been in all those cases of people being "attacked" in restaurants and stores if they are speaking Spanish? Where were you when those black men were "attacked" for having a barbeque in a park in Oakland? Or that little girl was "attacked" for selling water bottles on her stoop?

Verbally attacked yes. Why do those attacks justify these ones doesn’t make any sense. All should be condemned. Why is your Nazi mind trying to justify this?

Anything is possible right now.
The article asserts completely baselessly that Democrats are running a false flag operation by sending bombs to themselves to frame the poor ol' rightwing nutters.That is ALL you have to say about this shameless bullshit spreading? "meh anything is possible"?

Dummy, "possible" is not a justification for misrepresentation of known FACTS.

Last edited:
The article asserts completely baselessly that Democrats are running a false flag operation by sending bombs to themselves to frame the poor ol' rightwing nutters.That is ALL you have to say about this shameless bullshit spreading? "meh anything is possible"?

Dummy, "poosible" is not a justification for misrepresentation of known FACTS.
Got it, thanks.

Yeah, it couldn't possibly be a Trumpie, right?

After all, Trump is the one who has bashed CNN, Soros, the Clintons, and the Obamas non-stop for the past two years. So it couldn't possibly be one of his cult followers.
could be anyone at this point.

pointing to a single source like "trumpies" is just asinine and agenda driven.
I notice you did not chastise the OP for starting a topic to speculate it could be a "Bern Bot", you fucking retarded hypocrite.

Which is precisely what I was doing satirically, dumbass.

Who tried to kill Republicans during a softball game? Who attacked Ted Cruz at a restaurant? Mitch McConnell? Kirsten Nielsen? Sarah Sanders? Also Trumpies? Stupid gay clown.
"Attacked"? Lying Ted was attacked? Yurtle the Turtle was attacked? Is that your definition of a verbal confrontation? If so, where have you been in all those cases of people being "attacked" in restaurants and stores if they are speaking Spanish? Where were you when those black men were "attacked" for having a barbeque in a park in Oakland? Or that little girl was "attacked" for selling water bottles on her stoop?

Verbally attacked yes. Why do those attacks justify these ones doesn’t make any sense. All should be condemned. Why is your Nazi mind trying to justify this?
Bombs and stones will break my bones, but names will never hurt me

Verbal attacks are not the same as far right terrorist attacks

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

A lot lower. These are some very dangerous people. White nationalist have a history of violence in this country. And now that Trump has come out as a white nationalist we’re seeing what his hidden army is willing to do.

-Geaux

good god the mispresentation on this one will live forever i suppose.

there were NOT just white nationalists there. there were also people against removing history in a mob-like fashion and many of those people are in fact GOOD PEOPLE.

i know the left hate it when they get pulled into the bullshit their extremes do, but it seems some on the left have zero issue doing to others when they hate done to them.

All his enemies
Yes because with a comfortable lead right at the chute & bugle call for the ponies to race, it makes sense that Trump’s people would hamstring their own horse all of a sudden as a favor to a democrat lead.

Why weren’t the bombs sent just after the election? Usually bombs are sent with a motive. That’s what the experts are saying. :popcorn:
Hardly comfortable

Trump knows he will lose the House
Desperate times call for desperate measures

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

-Geaux

there were NOT just white nationalists there. there were also people against removing history in a mob-like fashion and many of those people are in fact GOOD PEOPLE.

i know the left hate it when they get pulled into the bullshit their extremes do, but it seems some on the left have zero issue doing to others when they hate done to them.
Jews will not replace us

President Obama
HIllary Clinton
George Soros
CNN

-Geaux

Jews will not replace us
where in the name of unholy fucknuggets did this come from?

nevermind. i'd rather not understand something as stupid as this.

We do know that there is plenty of violence against Muslims. So shut the FUCK up until you can come up with something better
Hate Crimes Against American Muslims Most Since Post-9/11 Era

Yes it is true that there is so much violence from Islamic hate that after 9-11 we had the Orlando massacre of gays, lesbians, Hispanics, working people and college student partiers. I am sure you remember that prog patriot. Remember? We all do.
Yes I remember. One shooter who happened to be Muslim, acting for reasons that we will never know vs. may acts of hate against Muslims -as I have documented.

I guess some folks are taking Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Maxine Waters, and Barak Obama seriously when they urge their Cult Members and any other loon listening to Use Violence to gain political power.

They are so desperate in fact, I believe they'd actually resort to placing Fake Bombs in their own mailboxes in the hopes of gaining some political and sympathetic leverage to stem the tide of the Red Wave that is about to Drown Their Marxist Hope And Dreams.

The Dems Faked The Russian Hoax. They Even Filed False Affidavits in The FISA Court. They stole Debate Questions, Rigged their Primaries, and are even funding a FAKE Carravan all neatly timed to make headlines just a couple weeks before The Mid Terms. They FAKED Sexual Assault Allegations against a SCOTUS Judge.

They Accused him of being a SEX, DRUGS AND RAPE & ROLL KING PING at Age 17. LMFAO. Their Champion, Spaghetti Avenatti, Cost Stormy Daniels, who has seen more Cocks than a Chicken Ranch, Public Humiliation, The Loss of Millions, and The Angst of having to pay Donald Trump's Legal Fees for her False Allegations, and now finds himself owing Millions in Taxes, Millions in Restitution to his former attorneys in his Law Firm, and just Got Evicted from His Office.

Maybe he can find a job as an Ambulance Driver since he wasn't very good at chasing them?

This is the way all Wicked Plots should end up....with The Dems Eating Crow, Paying for their Lies and suffering Financial and Political Damages.

False Flag? Bomb Detonated Outside Soros’ Home – Infowars Live Coverage

Avenatti's bad day: Evicted from office, ordered to pay $4.85M to former employee

The Secret Service Just Released a Photo of "The Device"

Nothing to worry about. It's just a clock.

classic-vintage-look-twin-bell-table-alarm-clock-with-night-led-original-imaeuxyrewu4ryg3.jpeg

The bomb maker or other person who knowingly dropped off these suspicious packages is not known, but it is clear to every unbiased American that President Trump is culpable*** for this act of terrorism.

Trump's hate speech for each of the victims of this terrorist act were abetted by his words.

***Culpable: "Encourage or assist (someone) to do something wrong, in particular, to commit a crime or other offense."

Hey, how has the weather been in Moscow this week? Are you and your comrades keeping warm?
Only an utter douchebag would blame Trump for this. The fact that all you forum snowflakes have leaped on it to blame Trump and Republicans shows that it is probably a false flag operation. Dims have learned well from the Nazis and the Reichstag fire.
Liberals have politicized this immediately.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, this was political when bombs were delivered to politicians.

:eusa_doh:

Forum List

Back