Desperate Duggars pitch TLC new show where they counsel sex abuse victims

Hundreds Of White House And Congressional Workers Implicated In Ashley Madison Hack

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Hundreds of U.S. government employees — including some with sensitive jobs in the White House, Congress and law enforcement agencies — used Internet connections in their federal offices to access and pay membership fees to the cheating website Ashley Madison, The Associated Press has learned."

Nice! That's the Obammy White House for ya

Yeah.....and how many of them have jobs counseling people on marriage and divorce? How many have claimed to have been forgiven and touted as such by a Presidential candidate......I can hardly wait for you to name them!
What are you high? The congress critters of both parties preach their morals daily to the masses. As well as their water carriers in the MSM.

Hundreds Of White House And Congressional Workers Implicated In Ashley Madison Hack

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Hundreds of U.S. government employees — including some with sensitive jobs in the White House, Congress and law enforcement agencies — used Internet connections in their federal offices to access and pay membership fees to the cheating website Ashley Madison, The Associated Press has learned."

Nice! That's the Obammy White House for ya

Yeah.....and how many of them have jobs counseling people on marriage and divorce? How many have claimed to have been forgiven and touted as such by a Presidential candidate......I can hardly wait for you to name them!
What are you high? The congress critters of both parties preach their morals daily to the masses. As well as their water carriers in the MSM.

No, are you? Please show me where a Democratic politician has ever touted "family values" - I'll wait.

Forum List

Back