Despite the rise of RW extremism and its threat to democracy, theses seditious groups are clearly useless and cowardly

Lol nice try moron the article does not say that. More importantly, there was no organized effort by BLM to do this.
I know the article doesn't say that. The perp said it. Wikipedia is a prog propaganda organ. It never says anything that contradicts the prog narrative.

I know the article doesn't say that. The perp said it. Wikipedia is a prog propaganda organ. It never says anything that contradicts the prog narrative.
What was his exact quote and why haven’t you posted it?

Lefties whined for the better part of half a century about the treatment of suspected communists under (Truman's) HUAC and here they re in charge again and the Oath Keepers are in their sights.

Then you're part of the problem. Might as well donate and get your official DNC card, fool.
Hey dumbfuck, THE STALINISTS ARE LEAVING TOWN. How many fucking times do I have to tell you?

Take your moralistic bullshit elsewhere

The Stalinism will NOT be tolerated. Not by me, and not by anyone else.

Leastwise not anyone with a single functioning brain cell

Hey dumbfuck, THE STALINISTS ARE LEAVING TOWN. How many fucking times do I have to tell you?

Take your moralistic bullshit elsewhere

The Stalinism will NOT be tolerated. Not by me, and not by anyone else.

Leastwise not anyone with a single functioning brain cell
Calm down "tough guy." :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back