Despite threat, Republicans block election security bills

During the hearing featuring Robert Mueller, special counsel for the 400-page Mueller Report, Rep. Will Hurd, a Texas Republican who previously served in the CIA, said Russia posed a “significant threat” as it increased the frequency and intensity of its active measures.]

Over four years? Where was the Obama bill?

Obama did want to strengthen election security in 2016, because of the intel reports that he was receiving. He tried to get Republican leaders to perform their constitutional responsibility, but they refused. The traitor McConnell refused to support it then, just like he refuses to support it now.

Obama did want to strengthen election security in 2016, because of the intel reports that he was receiving. He tried to get Republican leaders to perform their constitutional responsibility, but they refused.

If only there had been some way for Obama to communicate his concerns to the American people...…..

Poor, weak, helpless Obama.

Obama was trying to be impartial, which has been widely reported. If Obama had said anything to the American public about Russian interference, intellectually dishonest Repugs like you would have cried "foul" for Obama becoming involved in the election.
Obama was trying to be impartial, which has been widely reported.

Impartial.....to the Russians? LOL!

Is that like being more flexible for Putin?

Let me repeat

Obama said it’s impossible to rig an election.

Here, you emotional lefties who never deal in facts. I am posting the fucking video.

OBAMA.......SAYING ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO RIG THE ELECTION.

IS HE LYING OR IS HE A FUCKING TWAT?

It’s right here. Why won’t you lefties respond to it?

Barack Hussein Obama declared that it is impossible to compromise a POTUS election.
The video is right there.

Was he lying or is he stupid?

I'll take this one but I'd like to say on the record that I'm not a "lefty" at least not completely.

Evening Colonel - I don't want to say he was lying although that is certainly a possibility. Perhaps he was advised that the election, at that period in time, could not be rigged. I'm not sure if he had a background in voting machine building and design or an intimate knowledge of the election process.

Perhaps. The problem is that he knew
From the summer of 2016 that perhaps the Russians were messing around with Facebook and he lied because he thought Hillary would win.

Wrong, my dear unsophisticated ignorant Repug goober.

Obama warned McConnell about it in 2016. McConnell refused to do anything about it then, just like he refuses to do anything about it now.

Walk me down that road, specifically.

Let me repeat

Here, you emotional lefties who never deal in facts. I am posting the fucking video.

Barack Hussein Obama declared that it is impossible to compromise a POTUS election.

I'll take this one but I'd like to say on the record that I'm not a "lefty" at least not completely.

Evening Colonel - I don't want to say he was lying although that is certainly a possibility. Perhaps he was advised that the election, at that period in time, could not be rigged. I'm not sure if he had a background in voting machine building and design or an intimate knowledge of the election process.

If you don't hook a voting machine up to the web, how can you hack it? You can't!

Let me repeat

From the summer of 2016 that perhaps the Russians were messing around with Facebook and he lied because he thought Hillary would win.

Obama warned McConnell about it in 2016. McConnell refused to do anything about it then, just like he refuses to do anything about it now.

Let's sure the link to your proof!

Uh, oh! I did it! That lib will be so triggered!

Let me repeat

Are you responding to me? I cannot tell. This is the most confusing format ............very frustrating. I think I know why I joined 2 years ago but never participated. Damn - I can't even tell if I'm being insulted! Lol

During the hearing featuring Robert Mueller, special counsel for the 400-page Mueller Report, Rep. Will Hurd, a Texas Republican who previously served in the CIA, said Russia posed a “significant threat” as it increased the frequency and intensity of its active measures.]

Over four years? Where was the Obama bill?

Obama did want to strengthen election security in 2016, because of the intel reports that he was receiving. He tried to get Republican leaders to perform their constitutional responsibility, but they refused. The traitor McConnell refused to support it then, just like he refuses to support it now.

Obama did want to strengthen election security in 2016, because of the intel reports that he was receiving. He tried to get Republican leaders to perform their constitutional responsibility, but they refused.

If only there had been some way for Obama to communicate his concerns to the American people...…..

Poor, weak, helpless Obama.

Obama was trying to be impartial, which has been widely reported. If Obama had said anything to the American public about Russian interference, intellectually dishonest Repugs like you would have cried "foul" for Obama becoming involved in the election.
Obama was trying to be impartial, which has been widely reported.

Impartial.....to the Russians? LOL!

Is that like being more flexible for Putin?

Obama was trying to be impartial in the 2016 election, which is why he didn't speak publicly about Russia's interference. Plus, that is what Moscow Mitch wanted as well, when they discussed the topic.

Trump is very flexible for Putin. That traitor takes up the ass from Putin every time they talk to each other.

Let me repeat

If you don't hook a voting machine up to the web, how can you hack it? You can't!

There are ways to manipulate data. Also, I thought I read somewhere that the U.S. buys voting machines from foreign countries such as china.

Something else to consider is wireless technology. These days we don't need to be physically hooked up to the internet. This technology is not in my wheelhouse but I do know people can be sitting in a cafe that offers free Wi-Fi and have their information hacked. Again, this is not something I have extensive knowledge in.

Last edited:
Let me repeat

If I have to do that, then that means your dumb Repug ass literally don't read jack shit. Not surprising, which explains why you are a Repug.

It's been widely reported that McConnell did not want Obama to go public with the intel community's findings regarding Russia's 2016 election interference. He thought it would give the impression that Obama was trying to help Clinton win.

If I have to do that, then that means your dumb Repug ass literally don't read jack shit. Not surprising, which explains why you are a Repug.

It's been widely reported that McConnell did not want Obama to go public with the intel community's findings regarding Russia's 2016 election interference. He thought it would give the impression that Obama was trying to help Clinton win.

So Obama was MCConnells bitch? Wow.

I had no idea that Obama was Mitch’s cuck.

Did Mitch fuck Michelle in front of Barry?

Obama was way too nice to idiots like Moscow Mitch. That's a fact.

If you didn't live in your racist troll Fox Noise Repug bubble, you would already know what I told you.

If you didn't live in your racist troll Fox Noise Repug bubble, you would already know what I told you.

Are you ok? Seriously, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery.

I think you have stroked out.

And your point is? Does your unsophisticated Repug dolt ass think this means something?

And your point is? Does your unsophisticated Repug dolt ass think this means something?

Why do you think “Repug” is a pejorative? Please explain in detail.

Republicans know they can’t win in 2020 without Russian help

Because you are a traitor, just like your hero Trump. You're still whining about Obama 3 years later, what a crybaby Repug pussy. Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering, so that means Trump has no responsibility to do anything about it. How logical.

There's your detailed answer, traitor.

Because you are a traitor, just like your hero Trump. You're still whining about Obama 3 years later, what a crybaby Repug pussy. Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering, so that means Trump has no responsibility to do anything about it. How logical. I understand your fucked-up logic, traitor.

Jesus, man. What coffee do you drink? How are you so angry so early on a fucking Saturday?

Didn’t get laid last night?

Republicans know they can’t win in 2020 without Russian help
that is exactly what is going on here.... and the R's likely welcomed Russian help in 2016 as well...

PLUS, don't know if it was mentioned in the thread, but Deripaska, the king of Aluminum oligarch, who Trump took Russian sanctions off of even though he was involved in the Russian Interference scandal, is going to open a manufacturing plant in Kentucky... bringing jobs to McConnell's state.... :rolleyes:

crooked is, as crooked does.... Moscow Mitch is one scuzzy dude!

Because you are a traitor, just like your hero Trump. You're still whining about Obama 3 years later, what a crybaby Repug pussy. Obama failed to stop Russia from interfering, so that means Trump has no responsibility to do anything about it. How logical. I understand your fucked-up logic, traitor.

Jesus, man. What coffee do you drink? How are you so angry so early on a fucking Saturday?

You asked your question, traitor, and I answered it.

Considering you have fucking 17,000 posts since 2015, you definitely didn't get laid last night. I doubt you work or exercise any, either. Sad.

Last edited:

You asked your question, traitor, and I answered it.

Considering you have fucking 17,000 posts since 2015, you definitely get laid last night. I doubt you work or exercise any, either. Sad.

Yes, thanks for confirming I got laid last night. Edit your insult. You look stupid.

Traitor? To whom or what?

Forum List

Back