Destroying the Rule of Law to Get Trump

Actually, it is the partisan political appointees who are biased.

Career Civil Servants are bound by the Hatch Act from participating in politics

The reality is that Trump intends to replace career Civil Servants with appointees who are loyal to him not the Constitution
"Career Civil Servants" remain USA citizens and have right to vote.
"Career Civil Servants" are hired help, employees, and while may not be "active" in support of political party(ies), they are free to vote per their bias and have some degree of selectivity in how to apply regulations and rules of their Agencies.
They will vote per their bias.
They have discretion and latitude as to which of their powers to use or overlook.

The US Constitution says what about treason?

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

It's very vague.

"levying war"

"LEVYING WAR, crim. law. The assembling of a body of men for the purpose of effecting by force a treasonable object; and all who perform any part however minute, or however remote from the scene of action, and who are leagued in the general conspiracy, are considered as engaged in levying war, within the meaning of the constitution."

Sounds kind of like what happened to me. They assemebled as a "body of men" for the purpose of "effecting by force a treasonable object"

U.S. v. Burr, 4 Cranch 469 (1807)

"Coke does not give a complete definition of the term, but puts cases which amount to levying war. "An actual rebellion or insurrection," he says, "is a levying of war.""

"Foster says, "The joining with rebels in an act of rebellion, or with enemies in acts of hostility, will make a man a traitor." "Furnishing rebels or enemies with money, arms, ammunition) or other necessaries, will prima facie make a man a traitor.""

" If a rebel army, avowing its hostility to the sovereign power, should front that of the government, should march and countermarch before it, should manœuvre in its face, and should then disperse, from any cause whatever, without firing a gun, I confess I could not, without some surprise, hear gentlemen seriously contend that this could not amount to an act of levying war. "

"A case equally strong may be put with respect to the absence of military weapons. If the party be in a condition to execute the purposed treason without the usual implements of war, I can perceive no reason for requiring those implements in order to constitute the crime."

Did Trump commit "levying of war"? Or just give them "aid and comfort"? Doesn't really matter, either one of them is treason. Did the people on Jan 6th "levy war"? Almost certainly. They didn't need weapons, they got into the building via other means. However, to me, the whole point was to get in and then rally others to their side. I'm sure some of them thought that they'd be the spark that started something.

So, do you know the US Constitution?
IN the case of " giving them Aid and Comfort." both Obama and Biden have done so with regard to the State of Iran which frequently and officially proclaims it's agenda to destroy America/USA. That would fit the sane and rational definition of an Enemy of the USA.

I love how you quote Chinese propaganda in order to slag the department of justice. What a great American you are.

Anyone believing the bullshit put out by the Chinese government and re-posting it here is an enemy of the American people.
Seems you are confused on geography and politics.

There is the CCP = Chinese Communist Party China, the 'mainland', and there is the Republic of China, Nationalist government of Taiwan (pro-West).

If there is any "Chinese" influence of Epoch Times it comes from the pro-West, anti-CCP China.

You post and protests suggest you support the communist tyranny China.

Makes you an enemy of the USA.
I'd suggest you emigrate ASAP.

BTW, "mediabiasfactcheck.com" is another Left-wing, Communist propaganda and disinformation organization, which is opposed to the foundation and preservation of the USA. Since you cite them to prove a point we can assume you share their agenda and bias.

Those are some very fancy words you’re using to justify posting quotes from a Chinese propaganda site.

It’s really difficult to pretend to be a pseudo-intellectual, while quoting actual provable “fake news” from a genuine Chinese propaganda site.
Just covered this in my reply post to earlier one, mine #223.
If there is any influence in Epoch times, it comes from Nationalist China/Taiwan which is pro-West; anti-communism.
You appear to accept and validate CCP-China, the Communist Mainland which is an enemy of the USA.
Guess where that places you and your 'credibility'. ???

IN the case of " giving them Aid and Comfort." both Obama and Biden have done so with regard to the State of Iran which frequently and officially proclaims it's agenda to destroy America/USA. That would fit the sane and rational definition of an Enemy of the USA.

There's a difference between international politics, and trying to take over the US government.

If you worked on this basis then the US would be incapable of dealing with any country anyone deems "an enemy of the US".

Obama and Biden have NOT helped Iran in the slightest. Heavy sanctions were put in place, for a start.

Lib please, Joe Biden ILLEGALLY had classified docs spread all up and down the east coast. Classified docs off-sight he was not legally entitled to have. Blatantly broke the law. That was entirely Dem washed.

Now Biden is a burglar able to sneak in and get dozens of documents without anyone knowing. Unlikely.

What probably happened? The documents were sent to him by the White House so he could be aware and God Forbid anything happen to Obama we didn’t have a replay of Truman when FDR died.

Mueller Report Shows Depth of Connections Between ...

View attachment 882687
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Jan 26, 2019 — Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the ...

Why would ANY US presidential campaign have 140 contacts with a foreign government, let alone Russia?
0are you really as dumb and stupid as you present here ??? !!!

The USA is centuries past being an isolated and disconnected part of the rest of the world!
We bailed out Europe from both of the World Wars they started (which greatly affected the USA) then followed up with being key to form the United Nations and provide such as the Marshall Plan to help the world recover from those wars and hopefully prevent any similar in the future.
We have an economy based on world wide trade for resources and markets,hence are linked to all the nations of the world to one degree or another.
Any candidate/campaign for POTUS would be wise to talk with any and all foreign nations interested and willing to engage dialogue in order to access their positions toward that candidate and how that candidate will deal with them. Any whom don't do dialogue show the first signs they may not be up to the job of POTUS.

The USA is as much downwind/downstream of the rest of the world as we are upwind and upstream from them.

Now if you can show how any secret, special, potential illegal/unauthorized "DEALS" were made with any other Nations to aid or assist to physically effect the elections of that candidate you may have something. With regards to Trump there is no such evidence brought forth to date of such direct and material "influence".

In the case of Hillary Clinton and the Democrat Party we have evidence of payment to generate false "incriminating" and highly fake/fabricated report in form of a FOREIGN National generated document of lies and disinformation in from of the "Steele Report" which should have been foundation for an Investigation and Grand Jury inquiry into probable foreign influence and meddling into our National elections. !!!

The fact that there has been no serious investigations, no grand jury inquiry, no criminal charges, no court cases, etc. would suggest that there is a level of Deep State compliance/implication from the DOJ and many other USA Agencies to effect a bias agenda and impact upon an election which should be free of any bias or influence, domestic or international.

If any one/ones should be facing court cases, investigations indictments, and charges it would be Hillary Clinton and the Democrat National Party for unlawful manipulation of a National election and fraud to assume illegal occupation of an elective office!

The "Deep State"is clear and obvious in not effecting the laws and protections required of IT to preserve the Constitution and Union of the Federal Government!

To them, it and sites like it all provide The Truth™. We need to understand that. We can't dismiss them or their influence. The danger is only increasing.
And to Libturds, pseudo-Liberals, and Leftist traitors such as yourselves you believe in and use the Left-leaning, bought and paid for communist media of the MSM.

You Pravda is not out our pravda!

You're really in no position to criticize anyone else' knowledge of Constitutional law. There isn't a single Constitutional scholar or practicing attorney who has signed onto any of the legally insane defense strategies Trump is trying to float.

The mere fact that you're suggesting Trump's prosecution is anything other than legally necessary, shows your abject ignorance of the US Constitution. Hardly surprising given that right wing media has been lying to you about the Constitution for decades.
Bullshit!
I've taught classes in the US Constitution.
It's clear you do not understand the Amendments V and VI.

There are no crimes that Trump is guilty of and the Deep State and DOJ, etc. are violating the court process laid out in the Constitution.

Your sock puppets serving foreign interests such as Obama and Biden are the ones whom need to be brought on charges and tried.

Bullshit!
I've taught classes in the US Constitution.
It's clear you do not understand the Amendments V and VI.

There are no crimes that Trump is guilty of and the Deep State and DOJ, etc. are violating the court process laid out in the Constitution.

Your sock puppets serving foreign interests such as Obama and Biden are the ones whom need to be brought on charges and tried.

Excellent. Perhaps you can help me. You say there are no crimes Trump is guilty of. Ok. So under what legal premise does Trump not commit a crime in lying to Federal agents as he did in the documents case? When presented with a Subpoena isn’t the options to either A) Comply or B) File a motion before the court to have it quashed. Where in the law does it give anyone the right to make a false statement to the court regarding compliance?

Next up. What do we call it when we enlist people to hide or move evidence so it won’t be found by a search?

Yeah, I guess it's a case of people will do anything to manipulate, and what works is what gets down to people's base instincts. They like the underdog. So, just become that.
Such as the promises of "fundamental change" and "hype" regards the USA Constitution, our economic system, and making more Guv'mint (taxpayers) hand-outs to those whom vote for the Democrat "Manchurian Candidate" = Obama.

"Career Civil Servants" remain USA citizens and have right to vote.
"Career Civil Servants" are hired help, employees, and while may not be "active" in support of political party(ies), they are free to vote per their bias and have some degree of selectivity in how to apply regulations and rules of their Agencies.
They will vote per their bias.
They have discretion and latitude as to which of their powers to use or overlook.
The Hatch act prevents political campaigning, discussing politics in the workplace, holding political positions.

Making a Deep State unworkable

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.

And, HERE WE ARE!!!!

Which is what we have seen during the past few decades here in the USA with regard to our political Left~Democrats~would-be Marxists !

NO.

WTF?
How would you feel about a democrat candidate reaching out/contacting N.Korea, Cuba or Iran?
Would depend on what was discussed and if that candidate was wanting to accommodate them or looking to see if there is a mid-ground for compromise solutions.

Substance of contact over not dialogue at all. :rolleyes:

Integrity.
Please don't use that word when discussing ANY politician.

No one FORCED trump to
1). Call Zelinsky
2). Call Raffensperger
3). Have Sex with Hookers.
4). Constantly LIE
5). Promote Violence, "Stand back and Stand by" Among other threats and directives.

etc..........
Butthead!

I've known and worked with politicians. They are not a genetic version of humans, rather they tend to be persons wanting to work within the political system to get results. Admittedly, some have Left leaning agendas, others, lean Right.

Point is they are part of the process of getting things done versus dipshits like you whom do nothing other than bitch and complain, but remain useless douches.

Forum List

Back