Destroying the Rule of Law to Get Trump

The Orange Lamb o' God™ is above the law. An innocent, persecuted victim who has been sent by God to save America from Satan.

This is a cult.

Yeah, the BNP in the UK did the same, a bunch of racists who'd go on the BBC and set out how to make themselves the victim before they'd even appeared.

It's how you gain support for the gullible.

Dems have been pillaging and looting from wealth creating working Americans for decades in order to support their worthless deadbeat parasitic lifestyles and give handouts of OPM to potential Democrat voters.
THAT was your dear leader.

We're watching Trump's 7th bankruptcy unfold​

1704273668816.png
Yahoo Finance
https://finance.yahoo.com › news › were-watching-tru...

Oct 13, 2020 — As a businessman, Donald Trump ran 6 businesses that declared bankruptcy because they couldn't pay their bills. As the president running for ...

Who gets the shaft?
NOT Trump.

Trump Pays $2 Million to 8 Charities for Misuse of Foundation​

1704273757949.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2019/12/10 › nyregion › tru...

Dec 10, 2019 — Under a settlement, the president admitted he had used his charity to bolster his campaign and settle business debts.

Trump Admits Misusing Charity Funds for Political, ...​

1704273828911.png
Esquire
https://www.esquire.com › news-politics › trump-admi...

Dec 12, 2019 — Who among us has not spent $20000 in other people's charity money on a six-foot portrait of ourselves?

How Trump Steered Supporters Into Unwitting Donations​

1704274042353.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Aug 7, 2021 — Online donors were guided into weekly recurring contributions. Demands for refunds spiked. Complaints to banks and credit card companies ...

Classic cases are recent Democrat POTUS; Clinton's, Obama's, and Biden's whom have no significant wealth creation, private Free Enterprise experience and have spent whole career lifetimes collecting Guv'mint paychecks and benefits while pocketing graft and grift.:rolleyes::confused::mad:

Attachments

• 1704274126239.png
    1704274126239.png
    399 bytes · Views: 6
Yeah, the BNP in the UK did the same, a bunch of racists who'd go on the BBC and set out how to make themselves the victim before they'd even appeared.

It's how you gain support for the gullible.
There's something within human nature that seems to crave the victim role. The question is whether a person can avoid embracing it.

He has really tapped into that. He has lived the role all his life, and he has really connected with them on it.

Mueller Report Shows Depth of Connections Between ...

View attachment 882687
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
Jan 26, 2019 — Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the ...

Why would ANY US presidential campaign have 140 contacts with a foreign government, let alone Russia?

We forgot Trump took pictures w/ Russians Spies actually brought into The West Wing! For all we know, they planted "bugs" all over the place! When his supporters couldn't even pretend to think that wasn't a big deal, the level of acceptance had gone into the sewer! From then on, I promised to never vote for a right-winger for ANYTHING! Every time I think they couldn't get any lower, over the years they outdid themselves sinking to debts akin to the era of Caligula! After the insurrection you'd think sanity would finally prevail, but here we are, just escaping the fall of our democracy, Trump is still running the show; barely causing a few marriages to break up like Geo. & Kelly Ann Conway! I wonder why it took him so long to divorce such a woman? The drama continues! It's seems we're destined to collapse so don't be surprised if they sneak this one out somehow! They already had a dry-run in 2020! :dunno: :stir::nono::eek:

Last edited:
Sieg Biden!
Sieg Obama!

White nationalists mark Trump win with Nazi salute

1704274689489.png

BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-38057104
Nov 21, 2016 — Video emerges of far right activists celebrating Donald Trump's election victory with Nazi salutes.

Neo-Nazi website praises Trump's Charlottesville speech

1704274620715.png
The Boston Globe
https://www.bostonglobe.com › news › 2017/08/13 › story
Aug 13, 2017 — ... praise from the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer, which wrote: ''Trump comments were good. He didn't attack us. He just said the nation should ...

We forgot he took pictures w/ Russians actually being brought into The West Wing! For all we know, they planted "bugs" all over the place! When his supporters couldn't even pretend to think that was a big deal, the level of acceptance had gone into the sewer! From then on, I promised to never vote for a right-winger for ANYTHING! Every time I think they couldn't get any lower, over the years they outdid themselves sinking to debts akin to era of Caligula! After the insurrection you'd think sanity would finally prevail, but here we are, just escaping fall of our democracy, Trump is still running the show; barely causing a few marriages to break up like Geo. & Kelly Ann Conway! I wonder why it took him to divorce such a woman? The drama continues! It's eems we're destined to collapse so don't be surprised if they sneak this out somehow! They already had a dry-run in 2020! :dunno: :stir::nono::eek:

Photos of Trump's closed-door meeting with Russian ...​

1704275802219.png
CBS News
https://www.cbsnews.com › CBS Evening News

May 11, 2017 — They drew attention because no American press attended and they show Trump meeting Sergey Kislyak -- a key figure in FBI's Russia probe.

"White House officials say that last week during a phone call, Vladimir Putin personally asked President Trump to meet with his top diplomat Sergey Lavrov," Brennan said. "The meeting in the Oval Office lasted around 30 minutes."

While U.S. media was prevented from covering the meeting, a photographer from Russian state media made it inside; the White House said it believed he had been an official Russian photographer. The White House said Tuesday's meeting would be closed off to the press.

1704275834496.png

Trump to host Russian foreign minister two years after ...​

1704276058408.png
ABC News
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Dec 10, 2019 — When he last hosted the Russian foreign minister at the White House, President Donald Trump divulged intelligence information.

While U.S. media was prevented from covering the meeting, a photographer from Russian state media made it inside; the White House said it believed he had been an official Russian photographer. The White House said Tuesday's meeting would be closed off to the press.

White nationalists mark Trump win with Nazi salute

View attachment 882696
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › world-us-canada-38057104
Nov 21, 2016 — Video emerges of far right activists celebrating Donald Trump's election victory with Nazi salutes.

Neo-Nazi website praises Trump's Charlottesville speech

View attachment 882694
The Boston Globe
https://www.bostonglobe.com › news › 2017/08/13 › story
Aug 13, 2017 — ... praise from the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer, which wrote: ''Trump comments were good. He didn't attack us. He just said the nation should ...

The Brotherhood has been backing Trump since the beginning! The media tried to make a big deal w/ it, but like everything else, it was like "water off a duck's back!" Trump's Teflon is made of Vibranium! ;) :rolleyes::heehee:

There's something within human nature that seems to crave the victim role. The question is whether a person can avoid embracing it.

He has really tapped into that. He has lived the role all his life, and he has really connected with them on it.

Yeah, I guess it's a case of people will do anything to manipulate, and what works is what gets down to people's base instincts. They like the underdog. So, just become that.

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

The next stage is destabilization. This time, the subverter does not care about your ideas and the patterns of your consumption, whether you eat junk food and get fat and flabby, it doesn’t matter anymore. This time, and it takes only from 2 to 5 years to destabilize a nation, what matters is essentials, the economy, foreign relations, defense systems. And you can see quite clearly that in some areas in such sensitive areas as defense and economy, the influence of Marxist / Leninist ideas in the United States is absolutely fantastic. I could never believe it 14 years ago when I landed in this part of the world that the process will go that fast.

The next stage of course is crisis. It may take only up to 6 weeks to bring a country up to the verge of crisis. You can see them in Central America now.

And after crisis, with a violent change of power, structure and economy, you have a period of so called normalization. It may last indefinitely. Normalization is a cynical expression born from Soviet propaganda. When the Soviet tanks moved into Czechoslovakia in ’68, Comrade Brezhnev said, “Now the situation in brotherly Czechoslovakia is normalized!” This is what will happen in the United States if you allow all these smucks to bring the country to crisis, to promise people all kind of goodies and a paradise on earth, to destabilize your economy, to eliminate the principle of free market competition, and to put a Big Brother government in Washington D.C. With benevolent dictators like Walter Mondale who will promise lots of things, never mind whether the promises are fulfilled or not.

And, HERE WE ARE!!!!

^^^I think Obama getting elected, then re-elected in 2012 drove half the country out of their collective minds! They got together and decided, it was worth sinking to depths unimaginable to get back into power! The country's reward has been a conservative Supreme Court who set some women's rights back 50 years! I tore up my feminist card telling myself, "there are more women in the country, but they keep voting for politicians promising to take away their rights!" I was done after helping to put Trump in office over Hillary! The self-hate of women was proved! They can't stand one another! They're more responsible than any number of moronic men who vote for creatures akin to swamp creatures! It's getting worse all the time! I just thank I'm a senior and if the country tanks, I won't live that much longer to care! :stir: :eek:;):rolleyes:

WTF?
What reason would a US presidential campaign need to contact Russia, ONCE?
Let alone over 140 times?
Oh, but it's OK for Hillary to CONTRACT foreign entities in Britian and RUSSIA to concoct a fucking FAKE "Dossier" that was presented to the FBI and FISA Courts to GET Trump???????
Smoke another, you PATHETIC HYPOCRITE!!!!

:rolleyes:

You understand nothing about diplomatic relations.
WTF?
Wow, you're the one who knows nothing about diplomatic relations.

Trump was a candidate, NOT president, he had NO diplomatic authority.
Stick with your conspiracy theories. They are funny.
Sure..................

1704280208329.png

"NOTHING to see here.............move along".

Oh, but it's OK for Hillary to CONTRACT foreign entities in Britian and RUSSIA to concoct a fucking FAKE "Dossier" that was presented to the FBI and FISA Courts to GET Trump???????
Smoke another, you PATHETIC HYPOCRITE!!!!

:rolleyes:
Holy shit SeaSwab.
The orange kool-aide has done permanent brain damage.

Hillary did no such thing, DUMBASS.

Clinton hired Fusion GPS.

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Fusion_GPSFusion GPS - Wikipedia

Fusion GPS is a commercial research and strategic intelligence firm based in Washington, D.C. The company conducts open-source investigations and provides research and strategic advice for

www.theguardian.com › us-news › 2022Hillary Clinton and Democrats settle Steele dossier electoral ...

Mar 31, 2022 · The Clinton campaign hired Perkins Coie, which then hired Fusion GPS, a research and intelligence firm, to conduct opposition research on Republican candidate Donald Trump’s ties

Clinton never contacted Britain or Russia, DUMBASS.

Forum List

Back