Detroit mayor announces 2 FREE years of college to all HS graduates

BEcause it's not free you idiot

Someone is paying for it and I for one don't want to pay for college for anyone

I paid for my own they can to

Uh, Ok...So besides being jealous / Envious do you have any other reasons or that about cover it? Someone pays for it?

Because someone pays for everything including housing prisoners. Wheres your thread about releasing them?

Let me guess you only are willing to pay for punishment, right? Not advancement?

Prisons are to keep dangerous pieces of shit off the streets
So yeah I'll pay for that

No I won't pay for anyone elses's college education The way I see it I pay for all of their secondary school. The rest is up to them

Yeah so you seriously dont have a good reason other than to say "I dont wanna". Great debate. Good points.

It's not my fucking responsibility to pay for your or anyone else's college education

I pay my own way you can do the same

No one said it was your responsibility cry baby. You just cant explain why you are willing to punish and not willing to pay to advance. Seems sadistic. But other than that no one cares about your whining about it. Dont like it? move...Isnt that the conservative answer to everything anyway?

It's not my responsibility to advance anyone

Incarcerating criminals is a public safety issue
paying for college is not

...and the problem is what?

Uh, Ok...So besides being jealous / Envious do you have any other reasons or that about cover it? Someone pays for it?

Because someone pays for everything including housing prisoners. Wheres your thread about releasing them?

Let me guess you only are willing to pay for punishment, right? Not advancement?

Housing prisoners serves a purpose. Doing for someone unwilling to do for themselves or their parents do for them doesn't.

No I won't pay for anyone elses's college education The way I see it I pay for all of their secondary school. The rest is up to them

Yeah so you seriously dont have a good reason other than to say "I dont wanna". Great debate. Good points.

It's not my fucking responsibility to pay for your or anyone else's college education

No one said it was your responsibility cry baby. You just cant explain why you are willing to punish and not willing to pay to advance. Seems sadistic. But other than that no one cares about your whining about it. Dont like it? move...Isnt that the conservative answer to everything anyway?

Exactly. Incarcerating criminals serves a purpose. Taxpayers being forced to fund for someone what he/she or his/her parents won't do doesn't.

Housing prisoners serves a purpose. Doing for someone unwilling to do for themselves or their parents do for them doesn't.

Education provides no service. Got it! Must be silly excuse time!

Its not your responsibility to punish anyone either. Why are you defending one and not...oh right, the whole world revolves around you and your crying.

People with educations stay out of jail. Bam = Public Safety Issue

The silly excuses come from those like you that think someone that isn't a kid's parent should pay while refusing to expect the parent of that kid to do it.

Its not your responsibility to punish anyone either. Why are you defending one and not...oh right, the whole world revolves around you and your crying.

There are plenty of educated people in jail.

Not when compared to those that dont

The silly excuses come from those like you that think someone that isn't a kid's parent should pay while refusing to expect the parent of that kid to do it.

So your whole thing is about envy and not really about education, advancement or anything else. Maybe the parent cant do it but thats not a reason for you to be against it. Thats a separate issue all together. If the parent didnt do it, the kid would have to do it. I just dont think saddling a brand new person to the workforce with hundreds of thousands in debt is a good thing for America but I'm willing to hear the opposite side.

So tell me, why does starting your career in debt a good thing?

Education has nothing to do with it. There are millions of uneducated people in this country that have never been in trouble with the law

It isn't the constitutional responsibility for the government to offer free college.

Education has nothing to do with it. There are millions of uneducated people in this country that have never been in trouble with the law

Yes, now are you done making meaningless points that consist of "not every one of these things are 100%" because everyone knows that

Yes, now are you done making meaningless points that consist of "not every one of these things are 100%" because everyone knows that

Are you done insulting people who don't have a college education, claiming they're more likely to commit crimes?

That's no different than claiming black folks are more likely to commit a crime, because they're black.

It isn't the constitutional responsibility for the government to offer free college.

SO?

Are you done insulting people who don't have a college education, claiming they're more likely to commit crimes?

That's no different than claiming black folks are more likely to commit a crime, because they're black.

One is based on race the other based on opportunities. You're right they are the same. I apologize ;)

SO?

So, the government doesn't have the constitutional authority to spend MY money on free college.

One is based on race the other based on opportunities. You're right they are the same. I apologize ;)

It's the same damn thing, you damn racist.

It's the same damn thing, you damn racist.

Opportunity and race are 2 different words bro

Forum List

Back