Detroit mayor announces 2 FREE years of college to all HS graduates

Its not your responsibility to punish anyone either. Why are you defending one and not...oh right, the whole world revolves around you and your crying.

People with educations stay out of jail. Bam = Public Safety Issue

Are you claiming no one in jail has an education? Bam - you're a dumbass and a liar.

Yes, now are you done making meaningless points that consist of "not every one of these things are 100%" because everyone knows that

I guess I have to say it again that nothing is 100% of anything. And if you think I'm saying there are no educated people in jail then you didnt educate yourself in comprehension

Your statement of "people with educations stay out of jail". You should learn how to express yourself. Poor communication is your problem.

Again, if you believe the words and are unable to think about it then you are dumb as a rock. By the way I'm not saying that rocks have actual measurable intellect.

They are YOUR words not mine. If you can't express yourself any better, think again about claiming Liberals are smarter. It's not my responsibility to figure out what you mean. It's your to express it clearly.

My words? Well how many times do I have to say that I dont mean 100% for you to repeat that again?

Education provides no service. Got it! Must be silly excuse time!

The silly excuses come from those like you that think someone that isn't a kid's parent should pay while refusing to expect the parent of that kid to do it.

So your whole thing is about envy and not really about education, advancement or anything else. Maybe the parent cant do it but thats not a reason for you to be against it. Thats a separate issue all together. If the parent didnt do it, the kid would have to do it. I just dont think saddling a brand new person to the workforce with hundreds of thousands in debt is a good thing for America but I'm willing to hear the opposite side.

So tell me, why does starting your career in debt a good thing?
Why do you think you have to go into debt to get an education

You can go to school part time and work full time you know

That's one of the few misconceptions Liberals like CC have when it comes to education. When I finished my 3rd degree, I had incurred absolutely no debt.

Using the trolling tactics are you saying that no one incurs debt? Of course you arent but you arent discussing generals. Plus you finished back when you had to ride a dinosaur to school

Dinosaurs were around in 2013?

I finished my 1st one when you were not even a shit stain on society. I finished it with zero debt.

I didn't say no one incurs debt. I said if they incur debt it's because they chose to take it on. I can't put them in debt. Only they can.

Are you claiming no one in jail has an education? Bam - you're a dumbass and a liar.

Yes, now are you done making meaningless points that consist of "not every one of these things are 100%" because everyone knows that

I guess I have to say it again that nothing is 100% of anything. And if you think I'm saying there are no educated people in jail then you didnt educate yourself in comprehension

Your statement of "people with educations stay out of jail". You should learn how to express yourself. Poor communication is your problem.

Again, if you believe the words and are unable to think about it then you are dumb as a rock. By the way I'm not saying that rocks have actual measurable intellect.

They are YOUR words not mine. If you can't express yourself any better, think again about claiming Liberals are smarter. It's not my responsibility to figure out what you mean. It's your to express it clearly.

My words? Well how many times do I have to say that I dont mean 100% for you to repeat that again?

How many time do I say that YOUR words were "people with educations stay out of jail"? That's a blanket statement.

Housing prisoners serves a purpose. Doing for someone unwilling to do for themselves or their parents do for them doesn't.

The silly excuses come from those like you that think someone that isn't a kid's parent should pay while refusing to expect the parent of that kid to do it.

So your whole thing is about envy and not really about education, advancement or anything else. Maybe the parent cant do it but thats not a reason for you to be against it. Thats a separate issue all together. If the parent didnt do it, the kid would have to do it. I just dont think saddling a brand new person to the workforce with hundreds of thousands in debt is a good thing for America but I'm willing to hear the opposite side.

That's how I did it why can't anyone else do the same thing?

They could join the national guard and get in state tuition for their service
Lots of companies have tuition reimbursement. I worked at UPS loading trucks at night for a while and got some classes paid for that way

Thats why I asked if you had any other reason that didnt involve envy or comparisons to what you had to do. Seems that you do not.

Not my responsibility to do another parent's job. That's not envy. It's fact.

Say what you want. Your original statement is what it is. Can't change that.

How many time do I say that YOUR words were "people with educations stay out of jail"? That's a blanket statement.

How many times do I have to say that it is NOT meant as a blanket statement before you give it up?

Lots of companies have tuition reimbursement. I worked at UPS loading trucks at night for a while and got some classes paid for that way

Thats why I asked if you had any other reason that didnt involve envy or comparisons to what you had to do. Seems that you do not.

Its envy but people dont like to admit to envy so its always something else

Its envy but people dont like to admit to envy so its always something else

Wrong again.

Why don't you just tell people to join the Guard for their free tuition?
Why don't you think people should have to earn their college education?

In general things that are given away with no responsibility to the receiver are not valued

My mother didn't pay a single dime towards my college tuition
I managed to get 2 bachelor's degrees and an MBA on my own dime
So anyone else can do the same thing

Times have changed. Because of the govt guaranteed student loans, colleges have tripled tuition. Working your way thru college is nearly impossible now.

No I won't pay for anyone elses's college education The way I see it I pay for all of their secondary school. The rest is up to them

And if we are going to pay for anyone's college it should only be for those majoring in STEM subjects. Getting a degree in sociology or literature does not get you a job with any social value.

Forum List

Back