Detroit mayor announces 2 FREE years of college to all HS graduates

Prisons are to keep dangerous pieces of shit off the streets
So yeah I'll pay for that

No I won't pay for anyone elses's college education The way I see it I pay for all of their secondary school. The rest is up to them

Yeah so you seriously dont have a good reason other than to say "I dont wanna". Great debate. Good points.

It's not my fucking responsibility to pay for your or anyone else's college education

I pay my own way you can do the same

No one said it was your responsibility cry baby. You just cant explain why you are willing to punish and not willing to pay to advance. Seems sadistic. But other than that no one cares about your whining about it. Dont like it? move...Isnt that the conservative answer to everything anyway?

It's not my responsibility to advance anyone

Incarcerating criminals is a public safety issue
paying for college is not

Its not your responsibility to punish anyone either. Why are you defending one and not...oh right, the whole world revolves around you and your crying.

People with educations stay out of jail. Bam = Public Safety Issue

Are you claiming no one in jail has an education? Bam - you're a dumbass and a liar.

No I won't pay for anyone elses's college education The way I see it I pay for all of their secondary school. The rest is up to them

Yeah so you seriously dont have a good reason other than to say "I dont wanna". Great debate. Good points.

It's not my fucking responsibility to pay for your or anyone else's college education

No one said it was your responsibility cry baby. You just cant explain why you are willing to punish and not willing to pay to advance. Seems sadistic. But other than that no one cares about your whining about it. Dont like it? move...Isnt that the conservative answer to everything anyway?

Its not your responsibility to punish anyone either. Why are you defending one and not...oh right, the whole world revolves around you and your crying.

There are plenty of educated people in jail.

Not when compared to those that dont

You said people with education stay out of jail. That simply isn't true.

BEcause it's not free you idiot

Someone is paying for it and I for one don't want to pay for college for anyone

I paid for my own they can to

Uh, Ok...So besides being jealous / Envious do you have any other reasons or that about cover it? Someone pays for it?

Because someone pays for everything including housing prisoners. Wheres your thread about releasing them?

Let me guess you only are willing to pay for punishment, right? Not advancement?

Housing prisoners serves a purpose. Doing for someone unwilling to do for themselves or their parents do for them doesn't.

Education provides no service. Got it! Must be silly excuse time!

It isn't the constitutional responsibility for the government to offer free college.

SO?

That means it's not the taxpayer's responsibility to fund for someone what his/her own parents won't do.

Education has nothing to do with it. There are millions of uneducated people in this country that have never been in trouble with the law

Yes, now are you done making meaningless points that consist of "not every one of these things are 100%" because everyone knows that

Are you done insulting people who don't have a college education, claiming they're more likely to commit crimes?

That's no different than claiming black folks are more likely to commit a crime, because they're black.

One is based on race the other based on opportunities. You're right they are the same. I apologize ;)

It's the same damn thing, you damn racist.

Opportunity and race are 2 different words bro

Racist hater!!!

Excellent. Detroit is a wealthy city and can well afford this charity to the deserving.

Are you claiming no one in jail has an education? Bam - you're a dumbass and a liar.

Yes, now are you done making meaningless points that consist of "not every one of these things are 100%" because everyone knows that

I guess I have to say it again that nothing is 100% of anything. And if you think I'm saying there are no educated people in jail then you didnt educate yourself in comprehension

I guess I have to say it again that nothing is 100% of anything. And if you think I'm saying there are no educated people in jail then you didnt educate yourself in comprehension

Your statement of "people with educations stay out of jail". You should learn how to express yourself. Poor communication is your problem.

Your statement of "people with educations stay out of jail". You should learn how to express yourself. Poor communication is your problem.

Again, if you believe the words and are unable to think about it then you are dumb as a rock. By the way I'm not saying that rocks have actual measurable intellect.

Actually laws are spelled out that dictate punishments for crimes
So yeah it is kind of our responsibility

And you cannot tell me that 2 years for "free" community college will keep anyone out of jail

It's up to each individual to keep himself out of jail
You don't get a monetary reward from the tax payers for obeying the law

Uh, Ok...So besides being jealous / Envious do you have any other reasons or that about cover it? Someone pays for it?

Because someone pays for everything including housing prisoners. Wheres your thread about releasing them?

Let me guess you only are willing to pay for punishment, right? Not advancement?

Housing prisoners serves a purpose. Doing for someone unwilling to do for themselves or their parents do for them doesn't.

The silly excuses come from those like you that think someone that isn't a kid's parent should pay while refusing to expect the parent of that kid to do it.

So your whole thing is about envy and not really about education, advancement or anything else. Maybe the parent cant do it but thats not a reason for you to be against it. Thats a separate issue all together. If the parent didnt do it, the kid would have to do it. I just dont think saddling a brand new person to the workforce with hundreds of thousands in debt is a good thing for America but I'm willing to hear the opposite side.

So tell me, why does starting your career in debt a good thing?
Why do you think you have to go into debt to get an education

You can go to school part time and work full time you know

That's how I did it why can't anyone else do the same thing?

They could join the national guard and get in state tuition for their service
Lots of companies have tuition reimbursement. I worked at UPS loading trucks at night for a while and got some classes paid for that way

The silly excuses come from those like you that think someone that isn't a kid's parent should pay while refusing to expect the parent of that kid to do it.

So your whole thing is about envy and not really about education, advancement or anything else. Maybe the parent cant do it but thats not a reason for you to be against it. Thats a separate issue all together. If the parent didnt do it, the kid would have to do it. I just dont think saddling a brand new person to the workforce with hundreds of thousands in debt is a good thing for America but I'm willing to hear the opposite side.

I don't envy a piece of shit whose own parents don't see value in him/her.

I don't care if the parent can't do it. That doesn't mean it's anyone else's place.

No one is required to go to college. Going to college isn't a right. If someone takes out loans that does that to them, it's their responsibility. I can't take out the loans for them. Nothing says they have to go in debt.

Tell me why if a parent won't do their job someone that isn't the parent should.

Actually laws are spelled out that dictate punishments for crimes
So yeah it is kind of our responsibility

And you cannot tell me that 2 years for "free" community college will keep anyone out of jail

It's up to each individual to keep himself out of jail
You don't get a monetary reward from the tax payers for obeying the law

There's an easy solution to staying out of jail. Don't commit crimes.

That's one of the few misconceptions Liberals like CC have when it comes to education. When I finished my 3rd degree, I had incurred absolutely no debt.

Again, if you believe the words and are unable to think about it then you are dumb as a rock. By the way I'm not saying that rocks have actual measurable intellect.

They are YOUR words not mine. If you can't express yourself any better, think again about claiming Liberals are smarter. It's not my responsibility to figure out what you mean. It's your to express it clearly.

Lots of companies have tuition reimbursement. I worked at UPS loading trucks at night for a while and got some classes paid for that way

Thats why I asked if you had any other reason that didnt involve envy or comparisons to what you had to do. Seems that you do not.

That's one of the few misconceptions Liberals like CC have when it comes to education. When I finished my 3rd degree, I had incurred absolutely no debt.

Using the trolling tactics are you saying that no one incurs debt? Of course you arent but you arent discussing generals. Plus you finished back when you had to ride a dinosaur to school

Thats why I asked if you had any other reason that didnt involve envy or comparisons to what you had to do. Seems that you do not.

I have no envy whatsoever

Tell me if you don't give to a charity is it because you are envious of the people benefiting from that charity?

Forcing people to pay for other people's OPTIONAL education is forced charity

I have no legal or moral obligation to give my money to someone else's kids so they can go to college

And as I already pointed out the National Guard already has a college tuition benefit so let these people EARN their degree by contributing to the country

Why do you hate people who don't have college educations?

Using the trolling tactics are you saying that no one incurs debt? Of course you arent but you arent discussing generals. Plus you finished back when you had to ride a dinosaur to school

I'm saying you do not have to go into debt to get a degree why do you assume you must?

Forum List

Back