Detroit Tigers moving on

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I just read a post a few days ago the Tigers made the playoffs despite being in 4th place mid season

Now I heard on radio they beat a champion franchise like Astros in only 2 days ??

Is this serious ??

I just read a post a few days ago the Tigers made the playoffs despite being in 4th place mid season

Now I heard on radio they beat a champion franchise like Astros in only 2 days ??

Is this serious ??
yep....they are playing good ball right now......Tarik Skubal,,,,probably the reason they are there,,,,

Just an aside as I rarely watch sports anymore though I'd love to get back into it. 1984 Tigers may have been the best baseball team I've seen in my lifetime. Maybe one of the A's or Braves teams too in the 90s.

Jays in their back to back years were absolutely stacked too. Check out the WAMCO top five batters in the year they went 1, 2, 3 in the league in BA. White, Alomar, Molitor, Carter, Olerud.

Man I used to love baseball almost as much as hockey. It's a shame I miss the games of late with Ohtani, Judge and so many stars today. The hitters are definitely strong facing many fresh pitchers in a game which makes it even tougher.

Forum List

Back