🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

DeVos Confirmed

Vice President Pence just did more to make America great again than that boob Biden did in eight years

A truly asinine choice. Anyone who thinks the US scores poorly now ... stick around.

This bimbo will hasten the idiot RWNJ traitors' race to the bottom. The brain dead RWNJs on this board and elsewhere have long taken pride in being uneducated just plain ignorant. We hear it from them all the time - how anyone who has a college education is a "liberal elite".

The hardest part of this is to realize how close we came to saving the middle class and catching up with the rest of the world. Good thing the Cheeto in Chief is getting rid of undocumented because the US will be perfectly qualified to pick strawberries and flip burgers.

Surely a govt monoply run by civil servants can fix it......
They only need more taxpayer dollars.... lol

Yay! I applaud the opportunity to give another person who doesnt know shit about the job to run the department.

Please explain to us all how your system is working. Total failure in soooo many school districts. What changes do you think would help? Don't go to MORE MONEY, that's the reason given by Democrats for ALL THEIR FAILED SYSTEMS. Our worst-performing schools are among the highest cost per student.
Easy first step to fixing public schools.....let them pick and choose their students they accept and keep like private and charter schools do.

Nice, you are suggesting charters are bad and then fix public schools by making them like private and charter schools. :lol:

All that does is make being mediocre a form of equality. Teach down to the lowest level. We are trying to provide a better education for those who have the abilities and motivation.
I have never suggested that charters are bad....stop lying about what I have said or not said. I believe that public schools should have the same CHOICE as charter and private schools as to who they accept and keep.

Any reports of them jumping off buildings?

I mean the way they were carrying on, the world was going to end.

What a shame, someone who hates public schools is going to be the ed secretary. She has ruined Mi public schools, we now have lots of for profit schools. Going to expand the Kingdom of God in the US. She is a wacked out crazy person.

I thought Trump was going to help inner city schools , not destroy them. They may as well just confirm the rest, and go out and do rallies and give speeches, and let the Pubs do their thing for 2 years. Make better use of their time.

The American Public School system needs to be trashed and burned. Period.

I have read a lot about the American Public School system since joining this forum and everything I've read illustrates that it's more of a damage to children than anything else.
What a wonderful RW solution.
And those are the only kind you LOSERS are going to get.
:lol: :lol: Ah..."losers" as in POWs are losers?

Thank you Mike Pence and good to see they Republicans who need to be defeated, without losing a confirmation!

Another stinging loss for the democrats.

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

Maybe one day democrats will get their heads out of their asses, but keep protesting and blocking everything........er Trying to block everything. Lolololololololol

I love how the rightwingnut brand is incompetence

but no one expects better from rightwingnut religious fantatics and their big money donors.

as for tillerson, hey, you keep selling our foreign policy to the Russians. if a democat did it, you nutcases would be demanding they be tried for treason.

but keep defending ignorance.... that ignorance and lack of information is what keeps ya'll voting for the rightwingnut scum.

Yay! I applaud the opportunity to give another person who doesnt know shit about the job to run the department.

Please explain to us all how your system is working. Total failure in soooo many school districts. What changes do you think would help? Don't go to MORE MONEY, that's the reason given by Democrats for ALL THEIR FAILED SYSTEMS. Our worst-performing schools are among the highest cost per student.
Easy first step to fixing public schools.....let them pick and choose their students they accept and keep like private and charter schools do.

When somethi

So that's a reason to deny parents the choice of a different school, a charter school or a voucher to go to a private school of their choice? WHY?
Sure...let parents have a choice....let public schools have a choice too. But why should the government pay for a private citizen's school choice? I thought the RW was against mooching off the government teat.

What a shame, someone who hates public schools is going to be the ed secretary. She has ruined Mi public schools, we now have lots of for profit schools. Going to expand the Kingdom of God in the US. She is a wacked out crazy person.

I thought Trump was going to help inner city schools , not destroy them. They may as well just confirm the rest, and go out and do rallies and give speeches, and let the Pubs do their thing for 2 years. Make better use of their time.

I have read a lot about the American Public School system since joining this forum and everything I've read illustrates that it's more of a damage to children than anything else.
You claiming to be a POW now? You disgrace any and all that have EVER SERVED.

So...how do you fix public schools that: a) have some motivated parents but lots and lots of unmotivated parents if parents in the picture at all, and b) how do you start consequences for actions of students when they are not held back, they are not held accountable for their behaviors at all

Parents were chased out of the public schools back in the early 80's.....told they didn't understand how education had changed and were no longer welcome. A whole new vocabulary was established that nobody outside the loop could fathom so the parents who wanted to stay involved had no idea what the hell they were talking about. You are very aware of how the schools were turned into leftist petri dishes, with hideous outcomes. All the teachers' unions are concerned with is keeping the pipeline full of mush-heads to vote democrat.
Simply a lie. Parents are encouraged to be as involved as possible in their child's education....don't use that as a lame excuse for the laziness of parents who CHOOSE to not be involved.

You claiming to be a POW now? You disgrace any and all that have EVER SERVED.
WHOOOOOSH! Right over your head. You must have had a private education. (Oh, and I retired after 21 years serving in the Navy......your service was........?)

Thank you Mike Pence and good to see they Republicans who need to be defeated, without losing a confirmation!

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

Maybe one day democrats will get their heads out of their asses, but keep protesting and blocking everything........er Trying to block everything. Lolololololololol

but no one expects better from rightwingnut religious fantatics and their big money donors.

as for tillerson, hey, you keep selling our foreign policy to the Russians. if a democat did it, you nutcases would be demanding they be tried for treason.

but keep defending ignorance.... that ignorance and lack of information is what keeps ya'll voting for the rightwingnut scum.

So says the whackadoodle that starts sentences with lower case characters.

Yessiree.. you is da smart one!

Tillerson.....confirmed
Devoss..confirmed

Just like with private prisons.....follow the money in private education now.

How will you measure bad teachers?

You know they have teacher proficiency tests right? Make ALL teachers pass them.
Yes they do....and teachers have to pass them in order to get their credentials.....at least in Public schools they do.

They have to be certified in private schools as well.
Not all require.

That's news to me, but I'll take your word for it. My kids went to an Episcopal school and I guarantee you all the teachers were board certified.
At your school that may have been one of their criteria, but private schools do not have to require board certified teachers.

Any dumbass hypocrite Libtards who shut down school vouchers, school choice, call Republicans elitist and bloated up union teacher's salaries should be required to send their kids to the shitty schools they created.
"bloated up union teacher's salaries"? How much are public school teachers paid in your area....beginning salary.....after 20 years....? And what educational level are they required to have?

The hardest part of this is to realize how close we came to saving the middle class and catching up with the rest of the world. Good thing the Cheeto in Chief is getting rid of undocumented because the US will be perfectly qualified to pick strawberries and flip burgers.

After eight years of this, you still don't get it, huh?

So you never read, "The Grapes of Wrath" or "In Dubious Battle?"

What do you think they are doing now?

What other options do they have?

Forum List

Back