DHS Officer Calls in SWAT Over Veteran Practicing with Air Gun, kid you not

It just cant get any stupider.

[VIDEO] SWAT Team Storms Soldier?s House After He Was Target Practicing with His Pellet Gun at Home

The veteran is now facing 'criminal mischief' charges, which are basically what they charge you with so you cant sue them for harassment.

Just more of the fascist America that is being constructed fro you children and grandchildren.

Libtards to jump in and deny it is true in 3....2....1....

Homeland Security agents are liberals?

Lol, each time you post you seem to stretch the envelope for stupidity.

No, libtards like you will support anything this fascist government does because you all are partisan suck asses and anything Obama does you will defend; anything done by his administration you will justify.

That is what worms like you do, worm.

I was only replying to stupidity. This has nothing to do with liberals, it is just your delusion.

He violated the first rule of shooting.

Know where your bullet is going to go.

He knew from the past that his pellets could ricochet and hit the houses under construction. He didn't take steps to prevent that from happening.

Honestly, he was lucky he only hit windows.. He really could have hit a person and caused damage. Pellet guns started off as a means to put meat on the table. Just the fact that the pellet went through double-paned glass windows demonstrates that they can penetrate the skin.

You all know that I a hard-core supporter of the 2nd and being able to carry a weapon/firearm at all times. I am just as hard-core supporter of holding people responsible for their actions with those weapons.

If you can't handle the responsibility, don't handle the weapon. It's that simple.

Whatever happened to just sending a peace officer to ask what the hell is going on before you make a literal federal case out of such a silly thing?
An off-duty DHS officer calling the police doesn't make it a federal case, it is a Harris County case.

Well you got it. Fascism always draws sycophantic slugs and partisan shills to its ranks
US Message Board's drama queen panty buncher in chief never fails to disappoint.

He knew from the past that his pellets could ricochet and hit the houses under construction. He didn't take steps to prevent that from happening.

Honestly, he was lucky he only hit windows.. He really could have hit a person and caused damage. Pellet guns started off as a means to put meat on the table. Just the fact that the pellet went through double-paned glass windows demonstrates that they can penetrate the skin.

You all know that I a hard-core supporter of the 2nd and being able to carry a weapon/firearm at all times. I am just as hard-core supporter of holding people responsible for their actions with those weapons.

If you can't handle the responsibility, don't handle the weapon. It's that simple.
Not what the story is telling here, but you are right on in what you say as in relation to this story. What the story is telling here mostly, is how idiotic the person was who reported the thing. I mean come on you had to have gotten that as being the gest of the story right ? We have idiots in this nation waisting resources with silly stuff like this all the time or they are allocating the resources in a wrongful way, and this by the way they are reporting things. This makes it bad for everyone else when these people do these sorts of things, because it puts the system on high alert for idiots doing such things, and then when people really need help, they might fall through a crack that was created by an idiot.

Not what the story is telling here, but you are right on in what you say as in relation to this story. What the story is telling here mostly, is how idiotic the person was who reported the thing. I mean come on you had to have gotten that as being the gest of the story right ? We have idiots in this nation waisting resources with silly stuff like this all the time or they are allocating the resources in a wrongful way, and this by the way they are reporting things. This makes it bad for everyone else when these people do these sorts of things, because it puts the system on high alert for idiots doing such things, and then when people really need help, they might fall through a crack that was created by an idiot.

I watched the video news report.

First of all, the DHS agent was inside the house and the pellet came in through the window, breaking the glass near him. That is when he looked out and saw the guy with the gun.

Then video showing the outside of the house showed several windows that had been broken by pellets.

He knew that his pellets were hitting the house and breaking the windows and did nothing to prevent it.

The soldier was target practicing with his pellet air rifle on the side of his house when one of the pellets ricocheted and hit the window of a vacant house nextdoor.

In the empty house that was still under construction was a homeland security agent who was looking at buying the abandoned home. The agent called in an active shooter situation after seeing the soldier with the pellet gun.

That’s when all kinds of rumors erupted and two nearby schools were locked down. An armored vehicle, SWAT, and a massive law enforcement team showed up on scene to arrest the 25-year-old soldier who merely wanted to work on his craft. He is facing criminal charges of mischief for his actions.

The veteran is now facing 'criminal mischief' charges, which are basically what they charge you with so you cant sue them for harassment.

Just more of the fascist America that is being constructed fro you children and grandchildren.

The man target practicing is lucky the agent wasn't some trigger happy guy with a gun. The story could have ended differently. Of course that doesn't make the over reaction of the agent right.

The soldier was target practicing with his pellet air rifle on the side of his house when one of the pellets ricocheted and hit the window of a vacant house nextdoor.

In the empty house that was still under construction was a homeland security agent who was looking at buying the abandoned home. The agent called in an active shooter situation after seeing the soldier with the pellet gun.

That’s when all kinds of rumors erupted and two nearby schools were locked down. An armored vehicle, SWAT, and a massive law enforcement team showed up on scene to arrest the 25-year-old soldier who merely wanted to work on his craft. He is facing criminal charges of mischief for his actions.

The man target practicing is lucky the agent wasn't some trigger happy guy with a gun. The story could have ended differently. Of course that doesn't make the over reaction of the agent right.

You are right.. This could have ended much differently.. The DHS agent could have returned fire and killed him. While some would have faulted him, he would have been in the right. BTW, the agent did not "over react" A double paned window broke near him and he saw a man with a rifle. Doesn't matter that it was an air gun. All evidence pointed to dangerous situation.

The guy with the airgun is lucky that he is being so minimally charged.

Last edited:
This is not unusual in obamamerica. Two kids in their front yard had the SWAT team out for playing with a nerf gun.

You are right.. This could have ended much differently.. The DHS agent could have returned fire and killed him. While some would have faulted him, he would have been in the right. BTW, the agent did not "over react" A double paned window broke near him and he saw a man with a rifle. Doesn't matter that it was an air gun. All evidence pointed to dangerous situation.

The guy with the airgun is lucky that he is being so minimally charged.

It should have took the agent a minimal amount of time to assess the situation, and determine that his life was not in jeopardy. I know with just a quick glance, I would be able to tell if my neighbor was just target practicing, or had bad intentions in mind. But with that said, the man that was target practicing was just not using his brain. And what makes it worse is that he was a soldier. I know when I was in the military, safe weapon handling and use was always stressed.

Here I was expecting NY or California and its freaking Texas! Have they had an influx of liberals lately!?

I wouldn't want some ass bouncing shit off my windows either.

Well hell, then why not just nuke him from orbit?

Your response is just exactly the kind of no-brains-no-balls thinking the fascists in control want.

Maybe one day you'll be able to kiss and suck your way up to being able to SWAT anyone at will, stupid shit.

Do you actually read the drivel you type?

I wouldn't want some ass bouncing shit off my windows either.

Well hell, then why not just nuke him from orbit?

Your response is just exactly the kind of no-brains-no-balls thinking the fascists in control want.

Maybe one day you'll be able to kiss and suck your way up to being able to SWAT anyone at will, stupid shit.

Do you actually read the drivel you type?

Do you actually read the stupidity that you type?

On a topic about SWAT getting sent to bust a veteran shooting an air gun in his back yard, and all you can do is whine about bullshit and ignore the main point.

You are an ass.

[VIDEO] SWAT Team Storms Soldier?s House After He Was Target Practicing with His Pellet Gun at Home

- See more at: [VIDEO] SWAT Team Storms Soldier?s House After He Was Target Practicing with His Pellet Gun at Home

Oh look a certain poster using the word "fascist" in entirely the wrong context. Again.

- See more at: [VIDEO] SWAT Team Storms Soldier?s House After He Was Target Practicing with His Pellet Gun at Home

Oh look a certain poster using the word "fascist" in entirely the wrong context. Again.

Your pathetic obfuscation does not change the plain meaning of the word 'fascist' which his used entirely correctly, dumbass.

Your pathetic obfuscation does not change the plain meaning of the word 'fascist' which his used entirely correctly, dumbass.

Based on the dictionary from the magical kingdom of your own mind.

Think maybe someone needs less caffeine. If you mistake an air rifle for an 'active shooter' you're the one who should be in trouble. If someone's shooting at you with a lethal weapon, you'll know it. If you survived long enough to look out a window, you weren't the target.

Forum List

Back