DHS Vans Taking Antifa Away

Being hauled off in a van isn't an arrest?
nope
Then what is it?
standard operating procedure,,,
It’s an arrest and unconstitutional.

Y’all are turning us into a banana republic.
shit dude who's tearing down our history again?

and again why are you bitching someone caught defacing federal property got arrested?

They didn’t decade property. They weren’t charged. There was no probable cause for anonymous government law enforcement to throw them the back of an unmarked van blindfolded.

That’s why I’m bitching. Y’all used to talk a big game about federal law enforcement violating civil rights. What happened?
how would you know if there was probable cause???
you werent there,,,

and youre bitching because youre a little whiny bitch,,,

nope
Then what is it?

and again why are you bitching someone caught defacing federal property got arrested?

They didn’t decade property. They weren’t charged. There was no probable cause for anonymous government law enforcement to throw them the back of an unmarked van blindfolded.

That’s why I’m bitching. Y’all used to talk a big game about federal law enforcement violating civil rights. What happened?
you werent there,,,

Because they admitted to working only on reasonable suspicion, which is a bar so low it can be crossed just by looking in the general direction of a cop.

That’s how I know none of y’all ever actually cared about civil rights. It was just a reflexive defense of Trump

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

Because they admitted to working only on reasonable suspicion, which is a bar so low it can be crossed just by looking in the general direction of a cop.

That’s how I know none of y’all ever actually cared about civil rights. It was just a reflexive defense of Trump
do you have any proof they used the lower part of the bar???

do you have any specific information at all???

NO YOU DONT!!!

now shut up and ask your mom for more cookies,,,

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

So what about the people attacking the federal buildings. You keep pretending that's not happening.

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

So what about the people attacking the federal buildings. You keep pretending that's not happening.
What about them? I’m not pretending that it didn’t happen. I’m saying the fact that it doesn’t happen does change Constitutional rights.

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

What about them? I’m not pretending that it didn’t happen. I’m saying the fact that it doesn’t happen does change Constitutional rights.
no rights were violated,,,

you really need to get your facts straight cause you look like an ignorant moron the way youre twisting things,,,

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

you really need to get your facts straight cause you look like an ignorant moron the way youre twisting things,,,
Throwing people into the back of unmarked vans didn’t happen?

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

that doesnt violate any rights,,,

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

Fourth amendment.

We should round up all of Antifa and BLM and dump them on Cuba where they can live their dream as Communists.
No. They should be tried for sedition and hanged in the public square speedily after conviction to send a message. Otherwise, the justice system is fail.

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

Fourth amendment.
sorry that wasnt violated,,,
but you are free to explain why you think it was,,,

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

Fourth amendment.
Lacked probable cause.

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

Fourth amendment.
Lacked probable cause.
how would you know???

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

Fourth amendment.
Lacked probable cause.
how would you know???
Because the DHS admitted it in a press conference which is why they're bending over backwards to make it seem like this wasn't an arrest when it very clearly was.

Because the DHS admitted it in a press conference which is why they're bending over backwards to make it seem like this wasn't an arrest when it very clearly was
Again, why do we care?

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

Fourth amendment.
Lacked probable cause.
how would you know???
Because the DHS admitted it in a press conference which is why they're bending over backwards to make it seem like this wasn't an arrest when it very clearly was.
what are the charges and when is the court date???

face jr you can cry all day long and you will still be wrong,,,

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

Fourth amendment.
Lacked probable cause.
how would you know???

What do you mean charges and court date? This just happened less than a week ago. Lawsuits are already being filed.

But yeah, it was an arrest by every legal definition and without probable cause, it's unconstitutional which is why he was released as soon as a lawyer showed up to assess the situation.

nope
Then what is it?

you werent there,,,

Fourth amendment.
Lacked probable cause.
how would you know???

What do you mean charges and court date? This just happened less than a week ago. Lawsuits are already being filed.

But yeah, it was an arrest by every legal definition and without probable cause, it's unconstitutional which is why he was released as soon as a lawyer showed up to assess the situation.
when youre arrested you are charged with a crime and given a court date to answer for those charges,,,

my god youre a dumb fuck,,,

you keep adding on to the accounts of the event,,,do you have a link to who the lawyer was and when he showed up cause I havent heard that part yet,,,

Forum List

Back