🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Di Fi admits Ms. Ford is lying like a rug

Why are we spending any time on this? Move forward and get the vote taken

Feinstein on Kavanaugh accusations: I don’t know if ‘everything is truthful'
No one knows that except the people involved. Feinstein is right.
Then why won’t turd knocker come in and testify?
Because powerful conservatives are working to destroy her and her family and she is in fear of her life after death threats from you rape enabling inbreds.

As usual you got it backwards. Regressives are using her to destroy Kavanaugh, and when they are through with her they will discard her like a used tampon.

Because powerful conservatives are working to destroy her and her family and she is in fear of her life after death threats from you rape enabling inbreds.

As usual you got it backwards. Regressives are using her to destroy Kavanaugh, and when they are through with her they will discard her like a used tampon.

It would be best for Ms. Ford that Mr. Kavanaugh be confirmed.

A similar ploy earned Anita Hill millions as a Liberal Heroine. Had Clarence Thomas not been confirmed, Hill would have suffered the same invisibility that the Buy A Lick gal who derailed Herman Cain's 2012 campaign. Haven't heard from her lately, have we?

Rumors are that the Ford kunt sent Swinestien a letter two years ago saying that Gorsuch sexually molested her. Swinestien knows she is a nutcase.

She didn't release the letter because she knew it was a lie. However, whenever the letter became public the Democrats had to go with the turd.

It is either that or a planned dishonesty to waylay the appointment.

Democrats are assholes and are capable of dishonesty at any level so who knows what the shitheads are up to?

Post 90 has the timeline for how this all went down. Ford sent the letter to Feinstein on July 30th of this year. Then, a bit later when the Republicans were shooting it down for being anonymous, she comes forward publicly and takes a polygraph sometime in August. If you are gonna bitch about things, at least try to get your facts right.

I don't know if the rumors are true. I don't know if the reports about the shithead saying that Gorsuch also sexually harassing her is true or not.

What I do know is that she doesn't remember when or where and both the other people that she said was there said it didn't happen.

I also know that her brother is a lawyer for Fusion GPS.

We also know that her students say that she us a vindictive shithead

Then of course we know that she is a piece of Libtard shit that marches around in a pink pussy hat and claims that Trump is not her President.

Her credibility is close to zero and that is probably the reason the Finestein kunt did not originally take the letter seriously.

This is the nutcase the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome is betting everything on.

41976588_1837042479666682_1952822312667447296_n.jpg

Quick question......................do YOU remember all the parties you went to in high school, and if so, do you remember exactly what date they were on and where they all were?

One of the milestones in my life that was significant was being allowed to go to a kegger in my Junior year. Guardians said I could go, but if I drank beer, it would be the last party I went to. I didn't drink, remember that I had a lot of fun, remember some of the people that were there, as well as remember that it was a joint kegger with our rival Loyola.

Where was it at? Somewhere in the woods on the east side of the valley where Frenchtown MT is, and it was a bit above the treeline because it was in the woods.

When was it? Sometime in late summer or early fall. I remember it was chilly enough for a light jacket, but not cold enough for a heavy coat.

And that was a milestone in my high school career, going to my first kegger. Meant that my guardians trusted me to do the right thing, and opened up my social life quite a bit. A major event, but I can only tell you the general area it was held, and roughly what time of the year it occurred. Ask me for exact date and location and I can't tell you.

But that was around 38 years ago.

But, I can tell you when the graduation party was for my foster sister. Was the same day that Mt. St. Helen's blew up, because I remember the ash falling out of the sky. But, I couldn't tell you the date without looking up when it happened.

If something isn’t truthful it is then a lie. What else is there?
Feinstein said that she doesn't know.

That's different than saying she thinks it's a lie.

That's pretty basic stuff right there.

Pretty basic CYA. Disgraceful.

You know, if you post stuff on these boards regularly with information that is credible, and don't try to spin crap too much, if you say something, I'm gonna consider you credible, because I've believed you so far.

That being said, if you post on here about your beautiful new Porsche that you just bought, because I find you credible, but don't know much about you other than what I see here, I will believe that you bought a Porsche, even if you don't post pictures (but if you did buy one, you'd more than likely do so).

If you continually post troll posts and spin crap incessantly, then I won't find you credible, and if you tell me you bought a Porsche, I will call B.S.

Feinstein can't swear to the veracity (truthfulness) of the letter, but because she has met Ms. Ford and has seen how this event has affected her, she believes her to be credible, and is willing to trust what is in the letter.
but she can't remember where and when. case is over. no one can investigate nor defend open air.

You know, I can still remember going to my first kegger as a Junior in HS. My guardians said I could go if I didn't drink, so I didn't, because I wanted to be able to go to other parties.

Well................I remember the kegger, remember a lot of what happened (it was a joint kegger with our rival Loyola), and I generally remember roughly what part of the woods it was in, but I can't recall the exact location, just somewhere up around Sorrell Springs. I also remember that it was during late summer/early fall, but if you asked me for the exact date that it was held, I can't tell you that either.

Most people who recall parties they went to almost 40 years ago have memories like that. Do YOU remember every party, what date it was on, and where it was held at that you went to in HS?
If you had someone who attempted to rape you, multiple people in fact, you would remember. Especially with her claiming is caused PTSD or whatever stupid shit she said.

after kissing Trumps old fat ass for 4000+ lies it's hard to imagine RW's giving a fuck about a liar.

HYPOCRISY BE THY NAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, if you post stuff on these boards regularly with information that is credible, and don't try to spin crap too much, if you say something, I'm gonna consider you credible, because I've believed you so far.

That being said, if you post on here about your beautiful new Porsche that you just bought, because I find you credible, but don't know much about you other than what I see here, I will believe that you bought a Porsche, even if you don't post pictures (but if you did buy one, you'd more than likely do so).

If you continually post troll posts and spin crap incessantly, then I won't find you credible, and if you tell me you bought a Porsche, I will call B.S.

Feinstein can't swear to the veracity (truthfulness) of the letter, but because she has met Ms. Ford and has seen how this event has affected her, she believes her to be credible, and is willing to trust what is in the letter.
but she can't remember where and when. case is over. no one can investigate nor defend open air.

You know, I can still remember going to my first kegger as a Junior in HS. My guardians said I could go if I didn't drink, so I didn't, because I wanted to be able to go to other parties.

Well................I remember the kegger, remember a lot of what happened (it was a joint kegger with our rival Loyola), and I generally remember roughly what part of the woods it was in, but I can't recall the exact location, just somewhere up around Sorrell Springs. I also remember that it was during late summer/early fall, but if you asked me for the exact date that it was held, I can't tell you that either.

Most people who recall parties they went to almost 40 years ago have memories like that. Do YOU remember every party, what date it was on, and where it was held at that you went to in HS?
If you had someone who attempted to rape you, multiple people in fact, you would remember. Especially with her claiming is caused PTSD or whatever stupid shit she said.

Actually, when I was between 5 and 7, my stepfather beat me on a regular basis, beat my mother and my sister on a regular basis as well. When he started in on my mom or my sis, I would get him to focus his anger on me.

Were the beatings horrendous and memorable? Yep. Especially the one where I got beat by a bullwhip that I'd gotten a week or two after for my birthday. Don't remember which one, it was either 6 or 7, and it was one of the more memorable beatings I took, because he did it on the front lawn. Can't tell you the exact date, just that it was a week or two after one of my birthdays, but it was a pretty good beating. Had welts on my back for weeks.

Why do I remember where it was? Because my mother had made me memorize my address as a kid so that if I got lost, I could make it back home. Probably the only reason I remember where it was.

Really? Which powerful conservatives? Got a link? Got a link as to who is inbred? Or are you just stupid as fuck? I think it’s the latter!

Inbred would be you for one
You are a shitstain on the sheets! No one is inbred that’s just another insult tossed out in a thread!

Rumors are that the Ford kunt sent Swinestien a letter two years ago saying that Gorsuch sexually molested her. Swinestien knows she is a nutcase.

She didn't release the letter because she knew it was a lie. However, whenever the letter became public the Democrats had to go with the turd.

Democrats are assholes and are capable of dishonesty at any level so who knows what the shitheads are up to?

Post 90 has the timeline for how this all went down. Ford sent the letter to Feinstein on July 30th of this year. Then, a bit later when the Republicans were shooting it down for being anonymous, she comes forward publicly and takes a polygraph sometime in August. If you are gonna bitch about things, at least try to get your facts right.

I don't know if the rumors are true. I don't know if the reports about the shithead saying that Gorsuch also sexually harassing her is true or not.

What I do know is that she doesn't remember when or where and both the other people that she said was there said it didn't happen.

Then of course we know that she is a piece of Libtard shit that marches around in a pink pussy hat and claims that Trump is not her President.

Her credibility is close to zero and that is probably the reason the Finestein kunt did not originally take the letter seriously.

This is the nutcase the people with Trump Derangement Syndrome is betting everything on.

Quick question......................do YOU remember all the parties you went to in high school, and if so, do you remember exactly what date they were on and where they all were?

One of the milestones in my life that was significant was being allowed to go to a kegger in my Junior year. Guardians said I could go, but if I drank beer, it would be the last party I went to. I didn't drink, remember that I had a lot of fun, remember some of the people that were there, as well as remember that it was a joint kegger with our rival Loyola.

Where was it at? Somewhere in the woods on the east side of the valley where Frenchtown MT is, and it was a bit above the treeline because it was in the woods.

When was it? Sometime in late summer or early fall. I remember it was chilly enough for a light jacket, but not cold enough for a heavy coat.

And that was a milestone in my high school career, going to my first kegger. Meant that my guardians trusted me to do the right thing, and opened up my social life quite a bit. A major event, but I can only tell you the general area it was held, and roughly what time of the year it occurred. Ask me for exact date and location and I can't tell you.

But that was around 38 years ago.

But, I can tell you when the graduation party was for my foster sister. Was the same day that Mt. St. Helen's blew up, because I remember the ash falling out of the sky. But, I couldn't tell you the date without looking up when it happened.

It is not about what I remember. It about the filthy ass Democrats getting a piece of shit TDS afflicted bitch to lie in order to delay Kavanaugh from taking his seat.

This pink pussy hat Moon Bat has no credibility at all.

It is the Democrat attack on Clarence Thomas dishonesty all over again.

The morally bankrupted Democrats can't get power through the ballot box. That worthless affirmative action destructive asshole Obama lost them 1,000 national seats,the Congress and the Presidency. They are resorting to dirty tricks and dishonesty to get what they can't earn at the ballot box. It is despicable.

Nothing more predictable than trumpanzees denigrating women.
You monkies only care about democrat women.

"you monkies".....:71: one cannot expect any better from trumpanzees, I suppose.

And once again...trumpanzees believe that people cannot have a different political opinion than themselves....

And once again...trumpanzees believe that people cannot have a different political opinion than themselves....
Ya da ya da ya Da! Blah da da dah da! Monkeyies don’t have opinions. They just like to destroy the opposition.

Did you have your pussy hat on when you typed that? You liberal pansies crack me up!

She is getting treated the way conservatives have for the last year or two?

I wonder why...
For the last year or two, conservatives/Republicans have controlled the entire federal government. But you must be talking about the deep state.
Feel free to look up the last time I typed the words DEEP STATE on this board.

Or

Admit you have no idea what you are talking about.

I accept neither choice. Your ultimatums don't work with me.

Willow T at her best.

"you monkies".....:71: one cannot expect any better from trumpanzees, I suppose.
To be honest, I did not know what to make of that. FFS.

Your post is missing some question marks. Let me help you, Sir.

"If you had someone who attempted to rape you? multiple people in fact? you would remember? Especially with her claiming is caused PTSD or whatever stupid shit she said?"

Forum List

Back