🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Di Fi admits Ms. Ford is lying like a rug

Don’t you think the bitch should have it right before she brought it up?
She passed it on. That's it.
why? her obligation was to vet the letter first.
Does the polygraph in August count as "vetting?"
nope.

BTW, that's another thing, if she wished to be anonymous, why did she need to take a polygraph?

Might wanna research the timeline on that. She sent the letter to Feinstein, and asked to remain anonymous. When the Republicans started to discount the letter because they couldn't put a face to it, THAT is when she came forward, identified herself, and took a polygraph.

The reason she's gone back underground? She and her family have gotten death threats from rabid Trump supporters.
The opposite is true

Don’t you think the bitch should have it right before she brought it up?
nope.

BTW, that's another thing, if she wished to be anonymous, why did she need to take a polygraph?

Might wanna research the timeline on that. She sent the letter to Feinstein, and asked to remain anonymous. When the Republicans started to discount the letter because they couldn't put a face to it, THAT is when she came forward, identified herself, and took a polygraph.

The reason she's gone back underground? She and her family have gotten death threats from rabid Trump supporters.
dude, not at all, she had the polygraph done in August. we have the fking date. this didn't come out until September. now I don't know about you, but on my calendar september comes after august. but in your whacky world who fking knows anymore. LOL.

nope.

The opposite is true
this dude is trying to tell us water ain't wet. that's how fking insane these leftists really are. it's as fking funny as hell.

Why are we spending any time on this? Move forward and get the vote taken

Feinstein on Kavanaugh accusations: I don’t know if ‘everything is truthful'

You know, I find it interesting that a lot of people never read the links, and I've also found that people like to post the link with the scariest sounding headline that they think proves their point.

Only trouble, it doesn't. From the link...................................

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) says she can't be sure of the veracity of everything alleged by the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, though she later emphasized that she finds the witness "credible."

She said she can't be sure of the veracity of everything alleged. That means, she can't swear that it is gospel truth, because she wasn't there so she has to take the word of Ms. Ford. However, she also said that she finds the witness credible, which means that she believes her.

No. Feinstein didn't say that Ms. Ford was lying. She said she can't say that everything in the letter is true, because she doesn't know, but she does believe Ms. Ford.

If Kavanaugh groped the girl when he was a kid, he should show the whole world what integrity looks like. Especially since Donald Trump has put a mile wide cum stain on the conservative movement which will take generations to clean off.

Kavanaugh should own up to his behavior back when he was 18 and sincerely apologize.

I'm sick of the so-called "Family Values" party and the so-called "moral majority" not holding their own feet to the fire and leading by example.

Seriously. Is this the very worst thing they were able to find on Kavanaugh? Something he did when he was 18 and lasted a few seconds? Would any Republican in the Senate not vote for him if he acknowledged this ancient childhood mistake and apologized?

If other women were streaming forward, as is almost always the case with gropers and rapers, then I might take pause.

But no one has.

So it was a one-time stupid mistake by a drunken teenager. Does anyone believe that no Supreme Court justice, left or right leaning, has ever made a single mistake in their lives?

Come on, people. Let's be fair to the man, even if everyone else have been raging fucking hypocrites since the day Obama nominated Merrick Garland.

Yeah, I talk a lot about karma, and if anyone is due biblical portions of karma, it is Donald Trump. He's got eternal damnation and hell on Earth coming his way.

But let's not steamroll a decent man in the process.
When all is said and done, this is the heart of the matter. Personally, I agree with you, but it is not taking into account Ford's experience or the really serious impact it had on her life. We can't dismiss that anymore.
I am skeptical of her story--not that she is lying, but that her memory is confused. There are a lot of reasons for that, including the fact that her reaction seems way outsized relative to what happened. But regardless, she needs to be listened to and it should definitely be investigated as part of the FBI's background check, if enough details can be supplied to do that.
She is personally attacking his family, with these false accusations

Dem playbook page 1: Attack your opponents. If they dare fight back get the Fake News to say your opponent attacked you for no reason and pretend to be a victim.

You know, I find it interesting that a lot of people never read the links, and I've also found that people like to post the link with the scariest sounding headline that they think proves their point.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) says she can't be sure of the veracity of everything alleged by the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault, though she later emphasized that she finds the witness "credible."

She said she can't be sure of the veracity of everything alleged. That means, she can't swear that it is gospel truth, because she wasn't there so she has to take the word of Ms. Ford. However, she also said that she finds the witness credible, which means that she believes her.

No. Feinstein didn't say that Ms. Ford was lying. She said she can't say that everything in the letter is true, because she doesn't know, but she does believe Ms. Ford.
so are you saying she didn't say what the other dude posted? are you really going there? come on make my day.

If Kavanaugh groped the girl when he was a kid, he should show the whole world what integrity looks like. Especially since Donald Trump has put a mile wide cum stain on the conservative movement which will take generations to clean off.

Kavanaugh should own up to his behavior back when he was 18 and sincerely apologize.

I'm sick of the so-called "Family Values" party and the so-called "moral majority" not holding their own feet to the fire and leading by example.

Seriously. Is this the very worst thing they were able to find on Kavanaugh? Something he did when he was 18 and lasted a few seconds? Would any Republican in the Senate not vote for him if he acknowledged this ancient childhood mistake and apologized?

If other women were streaming forward, as is almost always the case with gropers and rapers, then I might take pause.

But no one has.

So it was a one-time stupid mistake by a drunken teenager. Does anyone believe that no Supreme Court justice, left or right leaning, has ever made a single mistake in their lives?

Come on, people. Let's be fair to the man, even if everyone else have been raging fucking hypocrites since the day Obama nominated Merrick Garland.

Yeah, I talk a lot about karma, and if anyone is due biblical portions of karma, it is Donald Trump. He's got eternal damnation and hell on Earth coming his way.

When all is said and done, this is the heart of the matter. Personally, I agree with you, but it is not taking into account Ford's experience or the really serious impact it had on her life. We can't dismiss that anymore.
I am skeptical of her story--not that she is lying, but that her memory is confused. There are a lot of reasons for that, including the fact that her reaction seems way outsized relative to what happened. But regardless, she needs to be listened to and it should definitely be investigated as part of the FBI's background check, if enough details can be supplied to do that.

Dem playbook page 1: Attack your opponents. If they dare fight back get the Fake News to say your opponent attacked you for no reason and pretend to be a victim.
RACIST!

nope.

dude, not at all, she had the polygraph done in August. we have the fking date. this didn't come out until September. now I don't know about you, but on my calendar september comes after august. but in your whacky world who fking knows anymore. LOL.

She had sent the letter to Feinstein in July dude. July is before August. But, here is a timeline of the accusation to help you out..................

How the sexual assault accusation against Kavanaugh unfolded, in one timeline

Late 2017
Ford details story to neighbor. In the wake of the #MeToo movement, Ford tells her neighbor and friend Rebecca White her story of assault, according to the Mercury News. Ford does not name Kavanaugh specifically, but said she feared being attacked if she went public.

June 27
Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy announces his retirement. Kavanaugh is instantly discussed as a top contender to replace him.

Ford reaches out to someone she describes as a ‘local government representative’ with her story about Kavanaugh.

July 6
Ford contacts an official and Washington Post about assault. Ford reaches out to someone she describes as a “local government representative” with her story about Kavanaugh. At some point in early July, she also contacts a Washington Post tipline.

July 9
Kavanaugh nominated to Supreme Court. Trump introduces Kavanaugh at the White House.

July 30
Ford writes Feinstein. Ford writes a letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., detailing her allegations against Kavanaugh, according to a copy of the letter obtained by CNN.

August, date unknown
Ford takes polygraph test. According to the Washington Post, which saw the results, a polygraph recommended by Ford’s attorney concludes she is truthful when summarizing her allegation.

Sept. 4-7
Kavanaugh hearings. Kavanaugh testifies before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

But no one has.

RACIST!

Or play the race card. Or do both.

nope.

She had sent the letter to Feinstein in July dude. July is before August. But, here is a timeline of the accusation to help you out..................

Late 2017
Ford details story to neighbor. In the wake of the #MeToo movement, Ford tells her neighbor and friend Rebecca White her story of assault, according to the Mercury News. Ford does not name Kavanaugh specifically, but said she feared being attacked if she went public.

June 27
Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy announces his retirement. Kavanaugh is instantly discussed as a top contender to replace him.

Ford reaches out to someone she describes as a ‘local government representative’ with her story about Kavanaugh.

July 6
Ford contacts an official and Washington Post about assault. Ford reaches out to someone she describes as a “local government representative” with her story about Kavanaugh. At some point in early July, she also contacts a Washington Post tipline.

July 9
Kavanaugh nominated to Supreme Court. Trump introduces Kavanaugh at the White House.

July 30
Ford writes Feinstein. Ford writes a letter to Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., detailing her allegations against Kavanaugh, according to a copy of the letter obtained by CNN.

August, date unknown
Ford takes polygraph test. According to the Washington Post, which saw the results, a polygraph recommended by Ford’s attorney concludes she is truthful when summarizing her allegation.

Sept. 4-7
not sure your point. she said she wished to stay anonymous right, that's before September, right? i'm just saying august is before september in your world too?

so are you saying she didn't say what the other dude posted? are you really going there? come on make my day.

The OP is trying to present it to look like Feinstein is saying that Ford is lying. No, Feinstein didn't say that. She said she didn't know if everything in the letter was true, but she believes Ms. Ford, because she says she's credible.

nope.

Late 2017

June 27

July 6

July 9

July 30

August, date unknown

Sept. 4-7
not sure your point. she said she wished to stay anonymous right, that's before September, right? i'm just saying august is before september in your world too?

She wrote the letter to Feinstein on July 30th, and said that she wanted to remain anonymous. A couple of weeks later (August, date unknown), she came forward because the Republicans were discounting the letter saying that it couldn't be verified because the person who wrote it was anonymous, and decided to take a polygraph test and go public.

But no one has.

I agree with you, her memory maybe the issue and what she remembers. Correct if I'm wrong but she never spoke of this before 2012 when it came out during a therapy session, is that correct? If that is the case it could be a false memory, that would explain her passing a polygraph. Again, I am not sure if it is true or not but that could be a possibility. Without any evidence I lean toward innocent before proven guilty and the fact no one else is coming out with stories of them and Kavanaugh.

Last edited:

The OP is trying to present it to look like Feinstein is saying that Ford is lying. No, Feinstein didn't say that. She said she didn't know if everything in the letter was true, but she believes Ms. Ford, because she says she's credible.

Yes and after Feinstein said that liberals attacked her like a pack of rabid dogs so Feinstein then went back out to parrot the liberal "she's credible" narrative. I watched a montage of the fake news last night, they were all saying the same thing...credible CREDIBLE Credible, credible it was hilarious.

Yes and after Feinstein said that liberals attacked her like a pack of rabid dogs so Feinstein then went back out to parrot the liberal "she's credible" narrative. I watched a montage of the fake news last night, they were all saying the same thing...credible CREDIBLE Credible, credible it was hilarious.

Do you know the meaning of the word credible? Let me help you out..............

credible
[kred-uh-buhl]
See more synonyms for credible on Thesaurus.com
adjective
  1. capable of being believed; believable: a credible statement.
  2. worthy of belief or confidence; trustworthy: a credible witness.

Folks were witnessesing the political who's on first skit in this thread.

Lol
There is no credibility there… So shut the fuck up

Okay, so you try to put me on the defensive instead of simply addressing what she actually said. That's fine, I know the game.

She said "I don't know". She didn't say, as per the OP's claim, that she thinks the accuser is lying.

That's my only point. The rest is just transparent partisan noise, and it doesn't work on me.
I posted her quote, it doesn't say that.
I see.

She "doesn't know if the allegations are truthful".

Wow, big difference.

She doesn't know. That's all she's saying.
well actually she said...‘I Can’t Say Everything is Truthful’"
Great. She didn't "admit" that the accuser was "lying". We can pretend anything, of course.

I can't believe we're still on this. It's a standard partisan troll thread, no big deal. Nothing horrible about that. But pretending it isn't is kinda silly.
if she has no idea of the truthfullness of it, then it has to be a lie. again, what is another option? and why did she skirt her responsibility to vet the letter first? this is her hole to climb out of. I thought your gig was to pooh pooh partisan hacks in politics?
If you tell me on an internet message board what kind of car you drive, and I don't know if that's really true, does that mean you're lying?

Of course not.

Forum List

Back