🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Di Fi admits Ms. Ford is lying like a rug

If Kavanaugh groped the girl when he was a kid, he should show the whole world what integrity looks like. Especially since Donald Trump has put a mile wide cum stain on the conservative movement which will take generations to clean off.

Kavanaugh should own up to his behavior back when he was 18 and sincerely apologize.

I'm sick of the so-called "Family Values" party and the so-called "moral majority" not holding their own feet to the fire and leading by example.

Seriously. Is this the very worst thing they were able to find on Kavanaugh? Something he did when he was 18 and lasted a few seconds? Would any Republican in the Senate not vote for him if he acknowledged this ancient childhood mistake and apologized?

If other women were streaming forward, as is almost always the case with gropers and rapers, then I might take pause.

But no one has.

So it was a one-time stupid mistake by a drunken teenager. Does anyone believe that no Supreme Court justice, left or right leaning, has ever made a single mistake in their lives?

Come on, people. Let's be fair to the man, even if everyone else have been raging fucking hypocrites since the day Obama nominated Merrick Garland.

Yeah, I talk a lot about karma, and if anyone is due biblical portions of karma, it is Donald Trump. He's got eternal damnation and hell on Earth coming his way.

But let's not steamroll a decent man in the process.

I'm sure if he did, he would. So everything else past it is not really nessessary.
No you cannot be sure he would. Trump advises everyone around him to NEVER acknowledge a wrong. Ever. Trump believes anyone who admits they sinned is weak. This is Trump's whole life philosophy in a nutshell. Sin your ass off, and never apologize.

If something isn’t truthful it is then a lie. What else is there?
Feinstein said that she doesn't know.

That's different than saying she thinks it's a lie.

That's pretty basic stuff right there.
Don’t you think the bitch should have it right before she brought it up?
She passed it on. That's it.
It is her responsibility to pass on the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! Democrats are dumbasses!
Y'know, it would just be more honest and easier to say something like, "yeah, Mac, that's not what she's really saying, the OP is just doing some partisan trolling for shits 'n giggles. Hey, what the hell!"

That would be a lot easier to respect and take seriously than trying to twist this into something it obviously isn't.
She said what she said! I did not twist anything.

If Kavanaugh groped the girl when he was a kid, he should show the whole world what integrity looks like. Especially since Donald Trump has put a mile wide cum stain on the conservative movement which will take generations to clean off.

Kavanaugh should own up to his behavior back when he was 18 and sincerely apologize.

I'm sick of the so-called "Family Values" party and the so-called "moral majority" not holding their own feet to the fire and leading by example.

Seriously. Is this the very worst thing they were able to find on Kavanaugh? Something he did when he was 18 and lasted a few seconds? Would any Republican in the Senate not vote for him if he acknowledged this ancient childhood mistake and apologized?

If other women were streaming forward, as is almost always the case with gropers and rapers, then I might take pause.

But no one has.

So it was a one-time stupid mistake by a drunken teenager. Does anyone believe that no Supreme Court justice, left or right leaning, has ever made a single mistake in their lives?

Come on, people. Let's be fair to the man, even if everyone else have been raging fucking hypocrites since the day Obama nominated Merrick Garland.

Yeah, I talk a lot about karma, and if anyone is due biblical portions of karma, it is Donald Trump. He's got eternal damnation and hell on Earth coming his way.

I'm sure if he did, he would. So everything else past it is not really nessessary.
No you cannot be sure he would. Trump advises everyone around him to NEVER acknowledge a wrong. Ever. Trump believes anyone who admits they sinned is weak. This is Trump's whole life philosophy in a nutshell. Sin your ass off, and never apologize.

You have a man of upstanding moral clarity in the Nominee. You may disagree with his politics, or his judicial rulings, but one thing is clear, the man is honest.

This needs dropped before others decide serving their country is not in their best interest,

PERIOD

But no one has.

That sounds more like Hillary!

Why are we spending any time on this? Move forward and get the vote taken
Feinstein on Kavanaugh accusations: I don’t know if ‘everything is truthful'
She was just being honest. None of us know, nor can we.

In your mind, then, this means that she's saying the accuser is lying?
Well sure it is. She should have vetted it first then eh? Makes her the fool
I don't know how that means she thinks the accuser is lying.

then why did she release it? she had a responsibility and a duty as the senator on the committee to vet the letter first. I buy, now she doesn't think it's truthful. why hold it for six weeks and not mention it, not vet it? hmmmm the guy that loves partisan politics, doesn't get anymore partisan than what this hack just did.

Last edited:

It is her responsibility to pass on the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! Democrats are dumbasses!
Y'know, it would just be more honest and easier to say something like, "yeah, Mac, that's not what she's really saying, the OP is just doing some partisan trolling for shits 'n giggles. Hey, what the hell!"

That would be a lot easier to respect and take seriously than trying to twist this into something it obviously isn't.
Yes, she said what she said. "I don't know".

Not "she's a liar".

Do you see a difference?

then why did she release it?
Because she would have been crucified if she had not. Obviously.

That doesn't mean she thinks the accuser is lying.

Not "she's a liar".

Do you see a difference?

I see that she cannot be sure it is the truth but she brought it forth to ruin a man’s life! Is that what you see? If I was going to ruin a man’s life I would damn sure make sure of the truth especially since it alledgedly happened 36 years ago and my ass was siting on it like a clucking hen since July!

Not "she's a liar".

Do you see a difference?

I see that she cannot be sure it is the truth but she brought it forth to ruin a man’s life! Is that what you see? If I was going to ruin a man’s life I would damn sure make sure of the truth especially since it alledgedly happened 36 years ago and my ass was siting on it like a clucking hen since July!
Focus. She didn't say it was a lie, she said she didn't know.

That's all I said.

why? her obligation was to vet the letter first.

no slacking on a responsibility. no sir.

Please see post 50.

If Feinstein sat on this until the last minute and then admits she doesn't know if this Libtard foaming at the mouth Donald Trump Hating Liberal #MeToo accuser is telling the truth, then why bother bringing it up?

She should have brought that up months ago when she first learned of it.
No sir, no. She shouldn't have.

images

Why are we spending any time on this? Move forward and get the vote taken
Feinstein on Kavanaugh accusations: I don’t know if ‘everything is truthful'

Oh dear God people. Wake the hell up to what is happening. Ford is being represented by George Soros. And he knows that you are too shortsighted to follow this resistance campaign to it's root.
Kavanaugh's accuser is being represented by Debra Katz, a Washington D.C. lawyer and the vice chair of the board of the Project On Government Oversight.
^POGO a George Soro funded organization.
1+1=2.
Feinstein and the others don't give 1 shit about truth or lying. Feinstien's job was to stop the voting on Trump's Supreme Court nominee this Thursday. Soros was successful thanks to Diane Fienstein. We can allow them to continue to win, or we can vote Soros out of office this Nov.

then why did she release it?
Because she would have been crucified if she had not. Obviously.

That doesn't mean she thinks the accuser is lying.
wow from you that comment. wow. perhaps you really are a leftist. fk kavanaugh's family over a possible disagreement with your party. how unfkingamerican she is then. What a stellar human being.

Right up there with those who ruined Carter Page's life. what a sad fking day in america to have this kind of immoral trash walking our streets.

But no one has.

When all is said and done, this is the heart of the matter. Personally, I agree with you, but it is not taking into account Ford's experience or the really serious impact it had on her life. We can't dismiss that anymore.
I am skeptical of her story--not that she is lying, but that her memory is confused. There are a lot of reasons for that, including the fact that her reaction seems way outsized relative to what happened. But regardless, she needs to be listened to and it should definitely be investigated as part of the FBI's background check, if enough details can be supplied to do that.

Please see post 50.
Dianne Feinstein on Brett Kavanaugh Accusation: 'I Can't Say Everything is Truthful' | National Review

"Feinstein on Kavanaugh Accusation: ‘I Can’t Say Everything is Truthful’"

Does the polygraph in August count as "vetting?"

But no one has.

When all is said and done, this is the heart of the matter. Personally, I agree with you, but it is not taking into account Ford's experience or the really serious impact it had on her life. We can't dismiss that anymore.
I am skeptical of her story--not that she is lying, but that her memory is confused. There are a lot of reasons for that, including the fact that her reaction seems way outsized relative to what happened. But regardless, she needs to be listened to and it should definitely be investigated as part of the FBI's background check, if enough details can be supplied to do that.
there is no fking possible way to know the truth on this. no way. either she gives the information or throw it out. it seems rather simple. Something so vague as to have no starting point is garbage.

Does the polygraph in August count as "vetting?"
nope.

BTW, that's another thing, if she wished to be anonymous, why did she need to take a polygraph?

Forum List

Back