🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Di Fi admits Ms. Ford is lying like a rug

Why are we spending any time on this? Move forward and get the vote taken
Feinstein on Kavanaugh accusations: I don’t know if ‘everything is truthful'
She was just being honest. None of us know, nor can we.

In your mind, then, this means that she's saying the accuser is lying?

Telling a story that can't be proven, if taken serious, can ruin the lifes of him, his family, and many more men in the future that simply want to serve the Country.

Whether it's a lie or not, without any evidence, it simply needs to be ignored. It is whats best for the Country Mac.

Well sure it is. She should have vetted it first then eh? Makes her the fool
I don't know how that means she thinks the accuser is lying.
If something isn’t truthful it is then a lie. What else is there? They are her words

So the POS very publicly, intentionally - for political party gain - just launched an assassination attempt on a very good man's name, reputation, career, attempted to destroy him judicially, legally, personally, attempted to destroy everything he has stood for and worked for, his marriage, and his family...then has the f*ing nerve to come out afterwards to say '..but I could be wrong'...which, what, she thinks exonerates this deplorable disgusting behavior that falls completely beneath the standards demanded of an elected member of the US Senate...as well as any respectable person?!

WTF?!

McConnell needs to publicly rake her ass over the coals and the Senate Should Censure her for 'Conduct Unbecoming of a US Senator'!
She should be censured and removed from office. End of story, not exceptions.

If something isn’t truthful it is then a lie. What else is there?
Feinstein said that she doesn't know.

That's different than saying she thinks it's a lie.

That's pretty basic stuff right there.

Then why won’t turd knocker come in and testify?
Because powerful conservatives are working to destroy her and her family and she is in fear of her life after death threats from you rape enabling inbreds.

Really? Which powerful conservatives? Got a link? Got a link as to who is inbred? Or are you just stupid as fuck? I think it’s the latter!
The entirety of conservative media and their sponsors are trying to destroy her. And inbreeding is a staple of the conservative deep south, which is the heart of Trump country.
Yep! Just as I thought! Your stupidity cannot be fixed!
No counter argument? Good, slink away.
I am staying here and you are staying stupid!

And you have nothing on powerful conservatives or inbreeding.

No one knows that except the people involved. Feinstein is right.
Because powerful conservatives are working to destroy her and her family and she is in fear of her life after death threats from you rape enabling inbreds.
She is getting treated the way conservatives have for the last year or two?

I wonder why...
For the last year or two, conservatives/Republicans have controlled the entire federal government. But you must be talking about the deep state.

Don’t you think the bitch should have it right before she brought it up?

If Feinstein sat on this until the last minute and then admits she doesn't know if this Libtard foaming at the mouth Donald Trump Hating Liberal #MeToo accuser is telling the truth, then why bother bringing it up?

She should have brought that up months ago when she first learned of it.
She knew it when Kavanaugh sat before her in the hearings! The spineless sneaky coward should have brought it up then.

She was even kissing up to him in the hearings, knowing the whole time she was going to plunge the dagger of false allegations in to his back the very second her "Owners" told her to.

Typical Demtard Treachery.

She passed it on. That's it.

No one knows that except the people involved. Feinstein is right.
She is getting treated the way conservatives have for the last year or two?

I wonder why...
For the last year or two, conservatives/Republicans have controlled the entire federal government. But you must be talking about the deep state.

Who are you kidding. The MIC/shadow/deep state/ is making a mockery of the Rs.

If Kavanaugh groped the girl when he was a kid, he should show the whole world what integrity looks like. Especially since Donald Trump has put a mile wide cum stain on the conservative movement which will take generations to clean off.

Kavanaugh should own up to his behavior back when he was 18 and sincerely apologize.

I'm sick of the so-called "Family Values" party and the so-called "moral majority" not holding their own feet to the fire and leading by example.

Seriously. Is this the very worst thing they were able to find on Kavanaugh? Something he did when he was 18 and lasted a few seconds? Would any Republican in the Senate not vote for him if he acknowledged this ancient childhood mistake and apologized?

If other women were streaming forward, as is almost always the case with gropers and rapers, then I might take pause.

But no one has.

So it was a one-time stupid mistake by a drunken teenager. Does anyone believe that no Supreme Court justice, left or right leaning, has ever made a single mistake in their lives?

Come on, people. Let's be fair to the man, even if everyone else have been raging fucking hypocrites since the day Obama nominated Merrick Garland.

Yeah, I talk a lot about karma, and if anyone is due biblical portions of karma, it is Donald Trump. He's got eternal damnation and hell on Earth coming his way.

But let's not steamroll a decent man in the process.

It is her responsibility to pass on the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! Democrats are dumbasses!

Against Dr. Fords wishes. Of course she uses the excuse that a staffer leaked the name. What did Harry Truman say "The buck stops here". DF is up to her elbows in this shit and ordered the release of the name. Bank on it.

Really? Which powerful conservatives? Got a link? Got a link as to who is inbred? Or are you just stupid as fuck? I think it’s the latter!
The entirety of conservative media and their sponsors are trying to destroy her. And inbreeding is a staple of the conservative deep south, which is the heart of Trump country.
Yep! Just as I thought! Your stupidity cannot be fixed!
No counter argument? Good, slink away.
I am staying here and you are staying stupid!

And you have nothing on powerful conservatives or inbreeding.
Yes let’s pretend all your pundits haven’t been working tirelessly to attack her, inbred :rolleyes:

If Kavanaugh groped the girl when he was a kid, he should show the whole world what integrity looks like. Especially since Donald Trump has put a mile wide cum stain on the conservative movement which will take generations to clean off.

Kavanaugh should own up to his behavior back when he was 18 and sincerely apologize.

I'm sick of the so-called "Family Values" party and the so-called "moral majority" not holding their own feet to the fire and leading by example.

Seriously. Is this the very worst thing they were able to find on Kavanaugh? Something he did when he was 18 and lasted a few seconds? Would any Republican in the Senate not vote for him if he acknowledged this ancient childhood mistake and apologized?

If other women were streaming forward, as is almost always the case with gropers and rapers, then I might take pause.

But no one has.

So it was a one-time stupid mistake by a drunken teenager. Does anyone believe that no Supreme Court justice, left or right leaning, has ever made a single mistake in their lives?

Come on, people. Let's be fair to the man, even if everyone else have been raging fucking hypocrites since the day Obama nominated Merrick Garland.

Yeah, I talk a lot about karma, and if anyone is due biblical portions of karma, it is Donald Trump. He's got eternal damnation and hell on Earth coming his way.

But let's not steamroll a decent man in the process.

I'm sure if he did, he would. So everything else past it is not really nessessary.

It is her responsibility to pass on the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth! Democrats are dumbasses!
Y'know, it would just be more honest and easier to say something like, "yeah, Mac, that's not what she's really saying, the OP is just doing some partisan trolling for shits 'n giggles. Hey, what the hell!"

That would be a lot easier to respect and take seriously than trying to twist this into something it obviously isn't.

Forum List

Back