🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Di Fi admits Ms. Ford is lying like a rug

If something isn’t truthful it is then a lie. What else is there?
Feinstein said that she doesn't know.

That's different than saying she thinks it's a lie.

That's pretty basic stuff right there.
Don’t you think the bitch should have it right before she brought it up?
She passed it on. That's it.
why? her obligation was to vet the letter first.
Does the polygraph in August count as "vetting?"
If they disclose who administered it, what the questions were and then the expert I listened to yesterday said it don’t mean shit!

If they disclose who administered it, what the questions were and then the expert I listened to yesterday said it don’t mean shit!
still doesn't mean vetting. vetting means investigate the claim. get the where and when, get the witnesses, interview the witness. all of that. none of that was done. throw it out and let's move on. fk this nonsense.

And that all was on Feinstein to do ahead of releasing the letter. all of it. she has now proven she is tthe fkwad of the decade.

Why are we spending any time on this? Move forward and get the vote taken
Feinstein on Kavanaugh accusations: I don’t know if ‘everything is truthful'
She was just being honest. None of us know, nor can we.

In your mind, then, this means that she's saying the accuser is lying?

Oh dear God people. Wake the hell up to what is happening. Ford is being represented by George Soros. And he knows that you are too shortsighted to follow this resistance campaign to it's root.
Kavanaugh's accuser is being represented by Debra Katz, a Washington D.C. lawyer and the vice chair of the board of the Project On Government Oversight.
^POGO a George Soro funded organization.
1+1=2.
Feinstein and the others don't give 1 shit about truth or lying. Feinstien's job was to stop the voting on Trump's Supreme Court nominee this Thursday. Soros was successful thanks to Diane Fienstein. We can allow them to continue to win, or we can vote Soros out of office this Nov.

This is the Undeclared Champion of This Thread
winner-clipart-1.jpg

You SIR, are a WINNER!

I don't know how that means she thinks the accuser is lying.

then why did she release it?
Because she would have been crucified if she had not. Obviously.

That doesn't mean she thinks the accuser is lying.
wow from you that comment. wow. perhaps you really are a leftist. fk kavanaugh's family over a possible disagreement with your party. how unfkingamerican she is then. What a stellar human being.

Right up there with those who ruined Carter Page's life. what a sad fking day in america to have this kind of immoral trash walking our streets.
Okay, so you try to put me on the defensive instead of simply addressing what she actually said. That's fine, I know the game.

She said "I don't know". She didn't say, as per the OP's claim, that she thinks the accuser is lying.

That's my only point. The rest is just transparent partisan noise, and it doesn't work on me.

wow from you that comment. wow. perhaps you really are a leftist. fk kavanaugh's family over a possible disagreement with your party. how unfkingamerican she is then. What a stellar human being.

Right up there with those who ruined Carter Page's life. what a sad fking day in america to have this kind of immoral trash walking our streets.
Okay, so you try to put me on the defensive instead of simply addressing what she actually said. That's fine, I know the game.

She said "I don't know". She didn't say, as per the OP's claim, that she thinks the accuser is lying.

That's my only point. The rest is just transparent partisan noise, and it doesn't work on me.
I posted her quote, it doesn't say that.

I see.

She "doesn't know if the allegations are truthful".

Wow, big difference.

She doesn't know. That's all she's saying.

I see.

Wow, big difference.

well actually she said...‘I Can’t Say Everything is Truthful’"

Good luck ever finding a judge who does not have a single inappropriate behavior in his past. If Donald Trump were to call me and tell me he was thinking about nominating me to the Court, I'd blast a fucking mile wide moat around my estate rather than accept.

Look, a high school kid groping a girl's breast is a bad thing. If some kid did that to my daughter, I'd punch him so hard his parents would die.

But the guy was a fucking KID, for chrissakes. A barely conscious bag of hormones.

If this is the very worst thing they can find in his past, that is simply amazing. Truly. That means this guy is practically a saint.
No doubt, This is all about the swamp doing its best to politically stall things...

I see.

Wow, big difference.

Great. She didn't "admit" that the accuser was "lying". We can pretend anything, of course.

I can't believe we're still on this. It's a standard partisan troll thread, no big deal. Nothing horrible about that. But pretending it isn't is kinda silly.

Good luck ever finding a judge who does not have a single inappropriate behavior in his past. If Donald Trump were to call me and tell me he was thinking about nominating me to the Court, I'd blast a fucking mile wide moat around my estate rather than accept.

Look, a high school kid groping a girl's breast is a bad thing. If some kid did that to my daughter, I'd punch him so hard his parents would die.

But the guy was a fucking KID, for chrissakes. A barely conscious bag of hormones.

If this is the very worst thing they can find in his past, that is simply amazing. Truly. That means this guy is practically a saint.
No doubt, This is all about the swamp doing its best to politically stall things...
obstructionists at their finest eh?

I see.

Wow, big difference.

Great. She didn't "admit" that the accuser was "lying". We can pretend anything, of course.

I can't believe we're still on this. It's a standard partisan troll thread, no big deal. Nothing horrible about that. But pretending it isn't is kinda silly.
if she has no idea of the truthfullness of it, then it has to be a lie. again, what is another option? and why did she skirt her responsibility to vet the letter first? this is her hole to climb out of. I thought your gig was to pooh pooh partisan hacks in politics?

I see.

Wow, big difference.

Then why did she make them public?

Why are we spending any time on this? Move forward and get the vote taken

Feinstein on Kavanaugh accusations: I don’t know if ‘everything is truthful'
No one knows that except the people involved. Feinstein is right.
Then why won’t turd knocker come in and testify?
Because powerful conservatives are working to destroy her and her family and she is in fear of her life after death threats from you rape enabling inbreds.

Really? Which powerful conservatives? Got a link? Got a link as to who is inbred? Or are you just stupid as fuck? I think it’s the latter!
The entirety of conservative media and their sponsors are trying to destroy her. And inbreeding is a staple of the conservative deep south, which is the heart of Trump country.
Lol
Na, not really
She can’t even remember what happened, and she certainly has no proof, and she does not wanna testify...
What part of innocent until proven guilty don’t you understand… So shut the fuck up

No one knows that except the people involved. Feinstein is right.
Because powerful conservatives are working to destroy her and her family and she is in fear of her life after death threats from you rape enabling inbreds.

Really? Which powerful conservatives? Got a link? Got a link as to who is inbred? Or are you just stupid as fuck? I think it’s the latter!
The entirety of conservative media and their sponsors are trying to destroy her. And inbreeding is a staple of the conservative deep south, which is the heart of Trump country.
Lol
Na, not really
She can’t even remember what happened, and she certainly has no proof, and she does not wanna testify...
What part of innocent until proven guilty don’t you understand… So shut the fuck up
Lol you inred piece of trash. After your behavior under the Obama administration, it’s pretty embarrassing for you to suddenly decide “innocent until proven guilty” means a Goddam thing to you.

If Kavanaugh groped the girl when he was a kid, he should show the whole world what integrity looks like. Especially since Donald Trump has put a mile wide cum stain on the conservative movement which will take generations to clean off.

Kavanaugh should own up to his behavior back when he was 18 and sincerely apologize.

I'm sick of the so-called "Family Values" party and the so-called "moral majority" not holding their own feet to the fire and leading by example.

Seriously. Is this the very worst thing they were able to find on Kavanaugh? Something he did when he was 18 and lasted a few seconds? Would any Republican in the Senate not vote for him if he acknowledged this ancient childhood mistake and apologized?

If other women were streaming forward, as is almost always the case with gropers and rapers, then I might take pause.

But no one has.

So it was a one-time stupid mistake by a drunken teenager. Does anyone believe that no Supreme Court justice, left or right leaning, has ever made a single mistake in their lives?

Come on, people. Let's be fair to the man, even if everyone else have been raging fucking hypocrites since the day Obama nominated Merrick Garland.

Yeah, I talk a lot about karma, and if anyone is due biblical portions of karma, it is Donald Trump. He's got eternal damnation and hell on Earth coming his way.

But let's not steamroll a decent man in the process.
...And she cannot even remember what happened, and she has no proof, and she does not want to testify. She has absolutely zero credibility

Lol
Na, not really
Lol you inred piece of trash. After your behavior under the Obama administration, it’s pretty embarrassing for you to suddenly decide “innocent until proven guilty” means a Goddam thing to you.
Lol
Boy,
You do realize there would be no trump if there was no Obama… Karma is a bitch.

So shut the fuck up

nope.

BTW, that's another thing, if she wished to be anonymous, why did she need to take a polygraph?

Might wanna research the timeline on that. She sent the letter to Feinstein, and asked to remain anonymous. When the Republicans started to discount the letter because they couldn't put a face to it, THAT is when she came forward, identified herself, and took a polygraph.

The reason she's gone back underground? She and her family have gotten death threats from rabid Trump supporters.

If Kavanaugh groped the girl when he was a kid, he should show the whole world what integrity looks like. Especially since Donald Trump has put a mile wide cum stain on the conservative movement which will take generations to clean off.

Kavanaugh should own up to his behavior back when he was 18 and sincerely apologize.

I'm sick of the so-called "Family Values" party and the so-called "moral majority" not holding their own feet to the fire and leading by example.

Seriously. Is this the very worst thing they were able to find on Kavanaugh? Something he did when he was 18 and lasted a few seconds? Would any Republican in the Senate not vote for him if he acknowledged this ancient childhood mistake and apologized?

If other women were streaming forward, as is almost always the case with gropers and rapers, then I might take pause.

But no one has.

So it was a one-time stupid mistake by a drunken teenager. Does anyone believe that no Supreme Court justice, left or right leaning, has ever made a single mistake in their lives?

Come on, people. Let's be fair to the man, even if everyone else have been raging fucking hypocrites since the day Obama nominated Merrick Garland.

Yeah, I talk a lot about karma, and if anyone is due biblical portions of karma, it is Donald Trump. He's got eternal damnation and hell on Earth coming his way.

But let's not steamroll a decent man in the process.
When all is said and done, this is the heart of the matter. Personally, I agree with you, but it is not taking into account Ford's experience or the really serious impact it had on her life. We can't dismiss that anymore.
I am skeptical of her story--not that she is lying, but that her memory is confused. There are a lot of reasons for that, including the fact that her reaction seems way outsized relative to what happened. But regardless, she needs to be listened to and it should definitely be investigated as part of the FBI's background check, if enough details can be supplied to do that.
She is personally attacking his family, with these false accusations

Forum List

Back