🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Di Fi admits Ms. Ford is lying like a rug

Rumors are that the Ford kunt sent Swinestien a letter two years ago saying that Gorsuch sexually molested her. Swinestien knows she is a nutcase.

She didn't release the letter because she knew it was a lie. However, whenever the letter became public the Democrats had to go with the turd.

It is either that or a planned dishonesty to waylay the appointment.

Democrats are assholes and are capable of dishonesty at any level so who knows what the shitheads are up to?

Post 90 has the timeline for how this all went down. Ford sent the letter to Feinstein on July 30th of this year. Then, a bit later when the Republicans were shooting it down for being anonymous, she comes forward publicly and takes a polygraph sometime in August. If you are gonna bitch about things, at least try to get your facts right.
you mean like if she was 15 or 16? follow your own advice.

Then why won’t turd knocker come in and testify?
Because powerful conservatives are working to destroy her and her family and she is in fear of her life after death threats from you rape enabling inbreds.
She is getting treated the way conservatives have for the last year or two?

I wonder why...
For the last year or two, conservatives/Republicans have controlled the entire federal government. But you must be talking about the deep state.
Feel free to look up the last time I typed the words DEEP STATE on this board.

Or

Admit you have no idea what you are talking about.

I accept neither choice. Your ultimatums don't work with me.
33921670-scared-ostrich-burying-head-in-sand-under-danger-sign.jpg

Interesting...Democrats have rejected without hesitation the accusations if the woman Ellison supposedly abused & Ellison is being given the position of #2 man in the DNC while Democrats are trying to personally destroy a good man and his family without evidence just to stop Trump from 'winning' any more...

Perez Still Proud Of Making Keith Ellison Deputy DNC Chair, Despite Abuse Allegations

'No hypocrisy, nothing to see here....'

Cheaters, liars, leakers, Obstructionist, perjurous, colluders, conspirators, terrorist sympathizers / accomplices, engaged of sedition, violators of both Constitution and law, hypocrites, compromised if bmnational security, sexual deviant enablers, and traitors...

Over the last decade Democrats have exposed themselves for who they truly are ... but as time goes by who they are becomes more and more despicable, unethical, immoral, and pathetic...None more so than Diane Feinstein, agent of ChiComm leaders back in China.

Pretty basic CYA. Disgraceful.

You know, if you post stuff on these boards regularly with information that is credible, and don't try to spin crap too much, if you say something, I'm gonna consider you credible, because I've believed you so far.

That being said, if you post on here about your beautiful new Porsche that you just bought, because I find you credible, but don't know much about you other than what I see here, I will believe that you bought a Porsche, even if you don't post pictures (but if you did buy one, you'd more than likely do so).

If you continually post troll posts and spin crap incessantly, then I won't find you credible, and if you tell me you bought a Porsche, I will call B.S.

Feinstein can't swear to the veracity (truthfulness) of the letter, but because she has met Ms. Ford and has seen how this event has affected her, she believes her to be credible, and is willing to trust what is in the letter.
but she can't remember where and when. case is over. no one can investigate nor defend open air.

You know, I can still remember going to my first kegger as a Junior in HS. My guardians said I could go if I didn't drink, so I didn't, because I wanted to be able to go to other parties.

Well................I remember the kegger, remember a lot of what happened (it was a joint kegger with our rival Loyola), and I generally remember roughly what part of the woods it was in, but I can't recall the exact location, just somewhere up around Sorrell Springs. I also remember that it was during late summer/early fall, but if you asked me for the exact date that it was held, I can't tell you that either.

Most people who recall parties they went to almost 40 years ago have memories like that. Do YOU remember every party, what date it was on, and where it was held at that you went to in HS?
accept this woman.

What? She remembers the party, remembers a few people who were there, and remembers the attack. She also remembers it happened when she was 16, so she's got a rough idea of when.

Like I said when I talked about the first kegger I went to. It was one of those big moments in my life where I got additional freedom, and I really liked being able to do it, but the only timeframe I can remember is that it was late summer/early fall, and roughly what part of the valley it was in, but not exactly. If I was to go back to Frenchtown, I might be able to find where it was held, but there are no guarantees.

I remember how I got there (walked, it was only a mile or two walk from where I lived), but I don't remember who I hitched a ride home with either.

Maybe you would remember it a little better if you had suffered an attack so traumatizing it lasts the rest of your life.

Supposedly.

Why are we spending any time on this? Move forward and get the vote taken

Feinstein on Kavanaugh accusations: I don’t know if ‘everything is truthful'
No one knows that except the people involved. Feinstein is right.
Nothing more predictable than trumpanzees denigrating women.

Report on anything the democrats are doing to Karen monohan since she accused Ellison of abuse?

It's as bad as what that bitch Hillary did to all the victims of her Weiner waggling whore of a husband.

Wrong. It's obvious Kavanaugh's accuser is a lying piece of shit. She hasn't given us a single reason to believe her, and we certainly have no reason to believe any of the sleazy lying Democrats who defend her,

Because powerful conservatives are working to destroy her and her family and she is in fear of her life after death threats from you rape enabling inbreds.
Good. The sleazy lying ho is getting just what she deserves. You'tr slander enabling piece of shit. There was no rape. You have to be brain damaged not to realize this woman is lying.

Rumors are that the Ford kunt sent Swinestien a letter two years ago saying that Gorsuch sexually molested her. Swinestien knows she is a nutcase.

She didn't release the letter because she knew it was a lie. However, whenever the letter became public the Democrats had to go with the turd.

Democrats are assholes and are capable of dishonesty at any level so who knows what the shitheads are up to?

Post 90 has the timeline for how this all went down. Ford sent the letter to Feinstein on July 30th of this year. Then, a bit later when the Republicans were shooting it down for being anonymous, she comes forward publicly and takes a polygraph sometime in August. If you are gonna bitch about things, at least try to get your facts right.

Everyone knows that normal people have an eidetic memory and that something happening when they were "15 or 16 years old" would be impossible to believe from someone in their 50s.

Do they let you out without a straight jacket?

Deja crap...

The feeling you've heard this shit before

Everyone knows that normal people have an eidetic memory and that something happening when they were "15 or 16 years old" would be impossible to believe from someone in their 50s.
so if we can't prove it, we should just believe what they think they remember?

sounds like a more than fair way to base our judicial system.

Our entire judicial system is based on believing what people think they remember. But that really doesn't matter. Kavanaugh is not being tried for crimes. The question is not conformity with the rules of the courtroom.

Fair minded, well intended, and reasonable people can easily disagree as to whether to believe or disbelieve Ford. But all these excuses that are popping up for decision making based on rabid partisanship are pathetic.

Our entire judicial system is based on believing what people think they remember. But that really doesn't matter. Kavanaugh is not being tried for crimes. The question is not conformity with the rules of the courtroom.

Fair minded, well intended, and reasonable people can easily disagree as to whether to believe or disbelieve Ford. But all these excuses that are popping up for decision making based on rabid partisanship are pathetic.

it would be reasonable *if*
1) it didn't happen at the last hour
2) they'd not done it before to thomas and many others
3) the "victim" at least knew who's house it was at or even what year it happened. much less how she got there and/or got home.
4) *any* of the witnesses said "oh yea, sorry about that" but so far judge and one other that was supposed to be there all say "never happened".
5) it was their jurisdiction to begin with, but it's not so demanding a division that will tell you NO does something is an addition to the stall tactic knowing people will get wrapped up in making the FBI do this even though it's not their job.
6) the FBI already did 6 background checks including interviewing his high school friends. nothing like this was ever even in their notes or even a footnote.
7) her therapist had the same notes to corroborate her story. her husband says she mentioned kavenaugh in therapy but it's nowhere in the notes. her therapist was also wrong on the # of those who attacked her. not likely a paid therapist makes TWO mistakes like this.
8) even feinstein is now questioning the "victim" and says she has no idea if true or not.

the dems seem to be counting on the other side being "fair minded and reasonable" with a complete bullshit scenario. when they don't get that, they then cry foul and pretend the victim is being smeared while they don't care that's what they're doing to kavanaugh.

when they behave in a fair minded and reasonable manner, they're more likely to get a fair minded and reasonable response.

it would be reasonable *if*
1) it didn't happen at the last hour
2) they'd not done it before to thomas and many others
3) the "victim" at least knew who's house it was at or even what year it happened. much less how she got there and/or got home.
4) *any* of the witnesses said "oh yea, sorry about that" but so far judge and one other that was supposed to be there all say "never happened".
5) it was their jurisdiction to begin with, but it's not so demanding a division that will tell you NO does something is an addition to the stall tactic knowing people will get wrapped up in making the FBI do this even though it's not their job.
6) the FBI already did 6 background checks including interviewing his high school friends. nothing like this was ever even in their notes or even a footnote.
7) her therapist had the same notes to corroborate her story. her husband says she mentioned kavenaugh in therapy but it's nowhere in the notes. her therapist was also wrong on the # of those who attacked her. not likely a paid therapist makes TWO mistakes like this.
8) even feinstein is now questioning the "victim" and says she has no idea if true or not.

the dems seem to be counting on the other side being "fair minded and reasonable" with a complete bullshit scenario. when they don't get that, they then cry foul and pretend the victim is being smeared while they don't care that's what they're doing to kavanaugh.

when they behave in a fair minded and reasonable manner, they're more likely to get a fair minded and reasonable response.

I think everybody know this pink pussy hat TDS bitch is batshit crazy and lying.

The only thing in question is the integrity of the Democrats for milking it.

Instead of using dirty trick and dishonesty to get what they want maybe they should try appealing to a larger number of Americans instead of the welfare queens, Illegals, homos, Feminazis, environmental wackos and anti gun nuts. Maybe then they could win more elections and get their policies legitimately.

She was just being honest. None of us know, nor can we.

In your mind, then, this means that she's saying the accuser is lying?
Nor will we ever know.
That's the whole point. The Dems know they can't stop the confirmation so the next best thing is to attempt to tarnish someone's life. The DEM cocksuckers have been pulling this shit for decades.
Independents are the voters who decide elections.
They tend to be more pragmatic than the leemings on either side. This bullshit is not sitting well with the Independants.

wow. encouraging binge drinking in the yearbook? my high school would have run the yearbook staff out for even SUGGESTING this and i graduated at this time also.

Forum List

Back