Dias Kadyrbayev, The Boston bomber's friend is MUSLIM and the media doesn't want you to know that!

Dias Kadyrbayev, The Boston bomber's friend is MUSLIM and the media doesn't want you to know that!

Everyone knows he's Muslim, stupid. It's hardly been buried.

Actually, I didn't know.
That's because you're an ignoramus.

No, it's cos I read probably more than a handful of articles on this, and the AP did not report this matter in any of them. So step off, bitch.

Last edited:

Actually, I didn't know. When I read about it at the time, the article did not mention he was Muslim. The article this time didn't mention he was Muslim. I just put two and two together and did some research. The f'ing point is that this is a huge part of the story; not just a small facet.

This a-hole did what he did as part of an Islamic sense of duty. It is a central part of the story and it has largely been ignored.

And HOW is it a huge part of the story?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's got something to do with that question I asked you back in post
6 that you have yet to come up with an answer for.

Actually, I didn't know. When I read about it at the time, the article did not mention he was Muslim. The article this time didn't mention he was Muslim. I just put two and two together and did some research. The f'ing point is that this is a huge part of the story; not just a small facet.

This a-hole did what he did as part of an Islamic sense of duty. It is a central part of the story and it has largely been ignored.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess it's got something to do with that question I asked you back in post

Son, I and others have successfully went about showing you how Islam is a murderous force in thread after thread. I'm not going to reprove it for the umpteenth time. If you have something new to argue, then have at it.

Son, I and others have successfully went about showing you how Islam is a murderous force in thread after thread. I'm not going to reprove it for the umpteenth time. If you have something new to argue, then have at it.

Right, you couldn't answer the same question there either.
Well do I remember. Why do you think I just posed it yet again?

The testimony about him was just heartbreaking.

This guy had no regard for whom he killed. He was a Muslim, the crowd were the infidels. And the 'friend' was okay with the infidels getting killed, and he wanted his hallowed brother to be protected as he disposed of evidence. They did these things because they were Muslim. The media has decided that certain Muslims get a pass b/c they have their own agenda.

Eerie-Photo-May-Show-Bombing-Suspect-Near-8-Year-Old-Victim.jpg

I knew he was a Muslim when he was arrested......Google, it does a body good, and keeps from looking like you were left at the corner and still waiting for a ride...........

Yup. And he did these things cos he's a muzzie, and the media buries it. So, what's that make them?

They did these things because they were Muslim.

And your proof of this is.......................................................?

Oh wait. :eusa_doh: I keep forgetting -- you don't have any.

By the way, remember how the media immediately told us what Tim McVeigh's religion was? Remember how the media immediately told us what Eric Rudolph's religion was? Remember how the media immediately told us what Jim David Adkisson's religion was? Adam Lanza? Jared Loughner? Wade Michael Page?

Because that was a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.part of those stories.

Dumbass.

Yup. And he did these things cos he's a muzzie, and the media buries it. So, what's that make them?

And your proof of this is.......................................................?

By the way, remember how the media immediately told us what Tim McVeigh's religion was? Remember how the media immediately told us what Eric Rudolph's religion was? Remember how the media immediately told us what Jim David Adkisson's religion was? Adam Lanza? Jared Loughner? Wade Michael Page?

Dumbass.

Dumbass, it's a huge part of this story. That kid doesn't obstruct justice if that Muslim connection / obedience is not in place.

The testimony about him was just heartbreaking.

So after completely failing to validate your cum hoc, you're going with appeal to emotion now in hopes that the original question will be forgotten...

Typical. Fallacy-flinging hack.

You're ridiculous. Look at the point that I was responding to. Stop branding about out of place collegiate terms like a jack ass.

I just now figured out what "out of place collegiate terms" is supposed to mean....
--- he thinks "cum hoc" means when he chokes on semen. :rofl:

Cum hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy -- example:

"62% of heroin addicts say they previously smoked. Therefore, cigarette smoking leads to heroin".

Correlation does not equal causation. Not on this planet, Junior.

Dumbass.

Dumbass, it's a huge part of this story. That kid doesn't obstruct justice if that Muslim connection / obedience is not in place.

And you know this.... HOW?

Aye, there's the rub.

I knew he was a Muslim when he was arrested......Google, it does a body good, and keeps from looking like you were left at the corner and still waiting for a ride...........

I did google it. That's how I finally found out. The point is I shouldn't have to google it. It's a central part of the story. It should be in all of the key stories on the matter.

Pogo

Not gonna spend time refuting all your fallacy BS. You turn every thread into that nonsense. It's a waste of time. But you keep spouting your trumped up claims like spinning, battery charged monkey playing the symbols if it makes you feel better.

I did google it. That's how I finally found out. The point is I shouldn't have to google it. It's a central part of the story. It should be in all of the key stories on the matter.
He is from Kazakhstan, you do know that is a Muslim nation?

Forum List

Back