Dick Cheney

Was your sample random ?

No, just an observation of recent posts. It would not meet a definitition of random sampling. Is this a requirement of yours? I can't decide if you are trying to be funny or obnoxious.

Enabler -

one that enables another to achieve an end; especially : one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior by providing excuses or by making it possible to avoid the consequences of such behavior .

That definition is perfect for the MSM and Left's non vetting of Papa Obama that
helped to get him elected, one of the most least experienced and over hyped candidates to become President. - They were enablers

Thanks for that ,,,,

As for Dave

Sorry, if you are looking for large support on this board for your movement
against Dave or any poster for that matter, you are going to have to produce a
qualitative analysis that is worthy of support.

Your opinion for yourself is fine; however, it is going to take more than just a
"gut feeling" that you are correct to get others to follow you.

PS
I would vote for funny
You may feel it is obnoxious

But then again, good satire is sometimes lost
on those from the left

Last edited:
I wish him a speedy recovery.

As do I.

What a great American.

I own Halliburton stock as well. What a fantastic investment.

I don't wish anyone bad...

But he is not a great american.

the question here isn't whether he was a "great american" or not, though. it's whether if this were a normal person, he would have gotten a heart that would have kept someone younger and healthier alive longer.

answer: he wouldn't have gotten the heart.

but neither would steve jobs have gotten his liver.

just how it is.

you mean the obama alinsky death panel star chamber ??

lucky for us you don't get to decide for everybody what constitutes great america, or american.

Last edited:

the question here isn't whether he was a "great american" or not, though. it's whether if this were a normal person, he would have gotten a heart that would have kept someone younger and healthier alive longer.

just how it is.

Technically you can not really prove your theory that due to his position and wealth
was only reason he got a transplant
however one can offer evidence to show the hypothesis to be false

Example:

31-year-old Prisoner Gets $1M Heart Transplant

No need to thank me

how is 31 not younger?

thanks for proving nothing. :thup:

That story proves exactly what those of us who want single payer/universal health care keep saying. And how Jon Stewart absolutely hog-tied Bill Kristol: Take the health care system that is provided through Medicare and to our Congressmen and inmates and expand it. This Affordable Healthcare Reform act helps NO ONE except the health insurance corporations become wealthier and more powerful....Death Panels... You betcha'.

As do I.

What a great American.

just how it is.

lucky for us you don't get to decide for everybody what constitutes great america.

Sadly

people like her will get to
Unless the SCOTUS decides to "defang " Papa Obama care

Huffington Post accompanied their story on Dick Cheney's heart attack with this photo this morning:

a-CHENEY-386x217.jpg

Color me paranoid, but I saw this as their way to express contempt for VP Cheney without actually saying it????? There are so many other photos they could have used.

Huffington Post accompanied their story on Dick Cheney's heart attack with this photo this morning:

a-CHENEY-386x217.jpg

Color me paranoid, but I saw this as their way to express contempt for VP Cheney without actually saying it????? There are so many other photos they could have used.

What is wrong with that photo?

a-CHENEY-386x217.jpg

Vice President Cheney is depicted behind President Bush; but the President is blurred and a bit out of focus. The "man behind the President" is sharp and in focus.

I suspect they were taking a snipe at President Bush.

a-CHENEY-386x217.jpg

Vice President Cheney is depicted behind President Bush; but the President is blurred and a bit out of focus. The "man behind the President" is sharp and in focus.

Probably.

a-CHENEY-386x217.jpg

Probably means as much as the following after she lost to Obama in '08...

Hillary_Bam-Bam.jpg

(Image: EIB )​

a-CHENEY-386x217.jpg

Maybe, but as I have never EVER seen anything in Huffpost that could be interpreted as anything other than contempt for President Bush and/or VP Cheney, I interpreted it as the man behind the 'miserable failure' or some such. But again, it could just be my paranoia working overtime. (Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't really after us :))

a-CHENEY-386x217.jpg

Hillary_Bam-Bam.jpg

No no. Just a coincidence. It couldn't POSSIBLY have been an effort by the photographer, the editor and the news service to suggest that she had to now peek over his shoulder.

:D

Nothing to see here. Move it along.

a-CHENEY-386x217.jpg

Maybe, but as I have never EVER seen anything in Huffpost that could be interpreted as anything other than contempt for President Bush and/or VP Cheney, I interpreted it as the man behind the 'miserable failure' or some such. But again, it could just be my paranoia working overtime. (Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they aren't really after us :))

They hated both of the men. Their hatred for President Bush probably just trumped their disdain for VP Cheney in that particular case.

Hillary_Bam-Bam.jpg

No no. Just a coincidence. It couldn't POSSIBLY have been an effort by the photographer, the editor and the news service to suggest that she had to now peek over his shoulder.

:D

Nothing to see here. Move it along.

:lol:

No, just an observation of recent posts. It would not meet a definitition of random sampling. Is this a requirement of yours? I can't decide if you are trying to be funny or obnoxious.

Enabler -

one that enables another to achieve an end; especially : one who enables another to persist in self-destructive behavior by providing excuses or by making it possible to avoid the consequences of such behavior .

That definition is perfect for the MSM and Left's non vetting of Papa Obama that
helped to get him elected, one of the most least experienced and over hyped candidates to become President. - They were enablers

Thanks for that ,,,,

As for Dave

Your opinion for yourself is fine; however, it is going to take more than just a

PS
I would vote for funny

on those from the left

Regarding Dave,

I am not looking for large scale support against Dave. I was addressing him and it is you who butted in to enable his poor behavior. How about just staying out of it and stop trying to defend Dave, or do you feel he is incapable of defending his poor behavior or better yet reforming it? The enabler definition is for you, do not deflect into politics. Such is nothing more than a non-sequetor.

As far as the funny comment goes, the operative word is TRYING.............

Now make like a tree and .........

So a heart that could have kept a younger person going for decades, has about 4 more years to go in an old man.

Are you under the impression that all American men who happen to be alive that long automatically drop dead the moment they hit 75.2, doctor?

Are you in Jr. High?

What part of a 40 y/o still getting ABOUT 30 more years vs Dick getting ABOUT 4 more is over your head?

The odds are against Dick

Maybe next year they'll get to averages in your school.

As do I.

What a great American.

just how it is.

You are wrong.

Just this morning it was reported Cheney waited longer then the normal time.

At least get the hate straight.

i don't hate him. he's not a danger to us anymore. get a grip.

i also don't believe he waited longer... and if he did i'd wager it was because he was a difficult match for whatever reason.

try adding something of value...

Thanks for that ,,,,

As for Dave

PS
I would vote for funny

on those from the left

Regarding Dave,

I am not looking for large scale support against Dave. I was addressing him and it is you who butted in to enable his poor behavior. How about just staying out of it and stop trying to defend Dave, or do you feel he is incapable of defending his poor behavior or better yet reforming it? The enabler definition is for you, do not deflect into politics. Such is nothing more than a non-sequetor.

Oh my
so sensitive

Actually, I posted to Dave, first
then you responded to me on my post to Dave

Yeah so you dragged me into it

Man
the left tells so many lies
they can't keep them straight

As for the humor you don't seem to appreciate
It is understandable, satire is sometimes lost on the dimwitted

Last edited:

just how it is.

You are wrong.

Just this morning it was reported Cheney waited longer then the normal time.

At least get the hate straight.

i don't hate him. he's not a danger to us anymore. get a grip.

i also don't believe he waited longer... and if he did i'd wager it was because he was a difficult match for whatever reason.

try adding something of value...

You may not believe it but he waited at least twice as long and higher depending on where you place the usual wait time.

Just reported this morning, along with the butt hurt doctor asking questions. No evidence, just the desire for another investigation.

So transparent.

Regarding Dave,

Oh my
so sensitive

Actually, I posted to Dave, first about your post
then you responded to me on my post to Dave

Yeah so you dragged me into it

Man
the left tells so many lies
they can't keep them straight

As for the humor you don't seem to appreciate
It is understandable, satire is sometimes lost on the dimwitted

There...Fixed the quote tags for you guys. ;)

Carry on. :)

Forum List

Back