Dick Cheney

I don't wish anyone bad...

But he is not a great american.

the question here isn't whether he was a "great american" or not, though. it's whether if this were a normal person, he would have gotten a heart that would have kept someone younger and healthier alive longer.

answer: he wouldn't have gotten the heart.

but neither would steve jobs have gotten his liver.

just how it is.

You are wrong.

Just this morning it was reported Cheney waited longer then the normal time.

At least get the hate straight.

i don't hate him. he's not a danger to us anymore. get a grip.

i also don't believe he waited longer... and if he did i'd wager it was because he was a difficult match for whatever reason.

try adding something of value...

got news for ya idiot, what he offers is just as if not more valuable than what you leftloonatic brain adds to any conversation. and yes you do hate him. your a liberal after all.

You reap what you sow Dick Cheney. :eusa_clap:

New civility: Twitter explodes with Cheney hate following heart transplant - Yahoo! News

While Dick Cheney was recovering from his heart transplant in the intensive care unit of Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, Va. Saturday, Twitter exploded with hate and ill wishes for the former vice president. (RELATED: Dick Cheney recovering after heart transplant surgery)

“Whoever donated their heart to dick cheney: fuck you,” tweeted @yokelesy.

“Cheney’s black soul keeps rotting out his heart. Fuck that bitch,” @SolidGlo waxed poetic.

“Why in the contumacious fuck are we wasting a perfectly good heart on dick cheney?” tweeted @mr_senor_pete

Another offered a different if similar perspective, expressing happiness for Cheney’s transplant — so that Cheney could one day meet his demise in a fire...

I am sad for the family of a much younger person who deserved the heart more.

I have never heard of a person so old getting a heart.

Some died because cheney got the heart instead

New civility: Twitter explodes with Cheney hate following heart transplant - Yahoo! News

While Dick Cheney was recovering from his heart transplant in the intensive care unit of Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, Va. Saturday, Twitter exploded with hate and ill wishes for the former vice president. (RELATED: Dick Cheney recovering after heart transplant surgery)

“Cheney’s black soul keeps rotting out his heart. Fuck that bitch,” @SolidGlo waxed poetic.

“Why in the contumacious fuck are we wasting a perfectly good heart on dick cheney?” tweeted @mr_senor_pete

Another offered a different if similar perspective, expressing happiness for Cheney’s transplant — so that Cheney could one day meet his demise in a fire...
Shooting for the Flame Zone, kidrocks?

You just created a whole lot of bad Karma for yourself on this one. Good luck. You're gonna need it.

I am sad for the family of a much younger person who deserved the heart more.

I have never heard of a person so old getting a heart.

Some died because cheney got the heart instead
Does through-and-through hatred of good men like Vice-President Cheney hurt, Madam Expert?

How old does a patient have to be before a hospital refusses to give them a heart transplant?

The only reason Cheney got a heart was some hospital took money in exchange for not refusing him on age level.

More paitients die wating then get hearts.

Some one died because Cheney got a heart at the age of 72.

Last edited:
How old does a patient have to be before a hospital refusses to give them a heart transplant?

The only reason Cheney got a heart was some hospital took money in exchange for not refusing him on age level.

Some one died because Cheney got a heart at the age of 77.

Your comment is bitter & heartless. Just sayin.

Nope its fact.

tell me the age at which most hospitals refuse a heart transplant person a spot on a heart list?

Do you have any idea of the age?

Some one died because Cheney got a heart at the age of 72.

And who are you to ask such a thing? You do know that Doctors have sworn an oath to preserve life...right? Do they really care of age?

Forum List

Back