Dick Durbin: Term “Chain Migration” is Racist

I would argue that it's more stupid than racist, considering almost everyone living here is a descendant of chain migrants

If DIck Durbin runs for president, the campaign slogan will be:

"Donald Trump cannot lick our Dick..."

Last edited:
693-1002083506-Everything-is-racist.jpg

I would argue that it's more stupid than racist, considering almost everyone living here is a descendant of chain migrants
Totally backwards, Charlie the Tuna.
Most are descendents of immigrants, not immigrants brought over through family connections to immigrants.

Most are descendents of immigrants, not immigrants brought over through family connections to immigrants.
You'll be shocked to find out that family members of your descendants came to join them here in America. Often with the help of the family already here.

You'll be shocked to find out that family members of your descendants came to join them here in America. Often with the help of the family already here.
And every one of them went through the legit process of naturalization. That's NOT what the current chain invaders are attempting.

And every one of them went through the legit process of naturalization. That's NOT what the current chain invaders are attempting.
That's EXACTLY what those "current chain invaders" are attempting. Trump and his inbred sheeple are trying to prevent the families of legal citizens from reuniting with their families by blocking them from moving here. Trump's inbred sheeple are hoping they stop coming here in pursuit of the "American dream," which will be gone forever if Trump succeeds in his dismantling of our nation.

That's EXACTLY what those "current chain invaders" are attempting. Trump and his inbred sheeple are trying to prevent the families of legal citizens from reuniting with their families by blocking them from moving here. Trump's inbred sheeple are hoping they stop coming here in pursuit of the "American dream," which will be gone forever if Trump succeeds in his dismantling of our nation.
No, they're not. They're trying to usurp the law by using relation to current immigrants.
And there's no attempt to assimilate. They are just moving their culture into this country and using our resources.
Invading parasites.

Anything is "racist" if a Regressive thinks they can leverage it.

The most overused word in the English language.
It's on every single page of the Dimocrat playbook.

Forum List

Back