Did a Republican really just

And when you just walk away............and get the greater of evil what have you achieved.......we can play this dang game all day long..........the system is rigged ...........and you have to choose to get the one who will do the least amount of damage.............

That is REALITY.......and whether you accept it or not is your problem and not mine.

I'm good with Trump..........he is trying to fulfill his campaign promises.........and I agree with a whole hell of a lot of it.

The main reason he had to win was the Dems couldn't be allowed to appoint more Judges......who will use Judicial Activism from hell with it. They were stopped from doing that for decades..........And that was the NUMBER 1 reason to vote for Trump.

Secondly...............you don't go to War with the Career politicians with a WIMP........You need someone to call their asses out........and show them for what they are............and that is EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP HAS DONE.

The only reason we are stuck choosing the lesser of two evils is because we the people have allowed it to happen...we are a nation of 300 million people...we can do better.

Trump has not changed a damn thing, all he has done is bring realty TV to the White House. He is one hell of an entertainer, but nothing has changed as is evidenced by his signing all these bills that made it through while everyone was distracted by the impeachment.
Oh.........and Hillary would have been much better for us........LOL

Well while you were wasting your vote.......we managed to stop them from selecting 2 Supreme Court Justices.

Your Welcome.

And when you just walk away............and get the greater of evil what have you achieved.......we can play this dang game all day long..........the system is rigged ...........and you have to choose to get the one who will do the least amount of damage.............

That is REALITY.......and whether you accept it or not is your problem and not mine.

I'm good with Trump..........he is trying to fulfill his campaign promises.........and I agree with a whole hell of a lot of it.

The main reason he had to win was the Dems couldn't be allowed to appoint more Judges......who will use Judicial Activism from hell with it. They were stopped from doing that for decades..........And that was the NUMBER 1 reason to vote for Trump.

Secondly...............you don't go to War with the Career politicians with a WIMP........You need someone to call their asses out........and show them for what they are............and that is EXACTLY WHAT TRUMP HAS DONE.

The only reason we are stuck choosing the lesser of two evils is because we the people have allowed it to happen...we are a nation of 300 million people...we can do better.

Trump has not changed a damn thing, all he has done is bring realty TV to the White House. He is one hell of an entertainer, but nothing has changed as is evidenced by his signing all these bills that made it through while everyone was distracted by the impeachment.
Oh.........and Hillary would have been much better for us........LOL

Well while you were wasting your vote.......we managed to stop them from selecting 2 Supreme Court Justices.

Your Welcome.

my vote was no more wasted than the vote of the 2.1 million people in my state that voted for Trump. We all accounted for the same number of EC votes....zero

God disagrees with you...
Rom 13:1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God
Or maybe someone signed a deal with the devil.

Does not matter...God said he puts everyone in authority into that position.

not sure if you claim to be a Christian or not, but if you do calling god a liar seems a bad way to go.

Forum List

Back