Did anybody sane really think that Mexico would write us a check for $16B?

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.

Well the lefty loons sure thought Mexico would write a check. LOL

They aren't as smart as they think they are.
No one on the left thought Mexico would write a check. The only people fooled by that lie were the rubes on the right.

Nope. Most people know that shithole Mexico couldn't write a check for that much money.

But the money saved on the new treaty can be used.

You lefty loons are the ones who keep talking about Mexico writing a check. LOL

"But the money saved on the new treaty can be used."
How does saving money mean Mexico pays for the wall. Please elaborate.

We are holding Drumpf to his promise. That doesnt mean we believe that he actually had a chance to make Mexico pay for the wall. Only you rubes on the right believe that. :rolleyes:

When Trump said “Mexico would pay for the Wall” did you think that meant a super shithole, Mexico would cut us a $16B check?
The LefTarded love to pretend that who pays for the Wall matters while all capable of third grade level arithmetic know the Wall pays for itself.

Yeah we believed trump too A huge mistake

Nah. You've never believed Trump on anything.

No lefty loon ever has.

Oh and you just told a lie. LOL

Last edited:

No lefty loon ever has.

Claude ,,there are small lies ,big lies and damn lies ,,,trump is a damn liar

No lefty loon ever has.

Claude ,,there are small lies ,big lies and damn lies ,,,trump is a damn liar

Oh I'm sure there are bigger liars then Trump out there. Just look at the dweebs in Congress. A bigger bunch of liars never lived.

How the fuck does it pay for itself? You just say shit that sounds true but really isn’t. If this came down to basic arithmetic, then your dumbass should be able to explain the actual math. Hell, I’ll start you off by saying it would cost 1 billion per year for the rest of eternity to maintain the wall after it would initially be built.

Nobody sane thought that Mexico would pay for a wall. Trump sheep are not sane, though. No doubt you’re still wondering if Lyin’ Ted’s dad killed JFK :laugh:
I don't think the Trumpbots really cared who would pay for the wall. It was just something for Trump to say after sane people noted there wasn't a lot of support for paying for the thing.
Theres tons of support forit except in the pro illegals peo drugs group

Did anybody sane really think that Mexico would write us a check for $16B

Trumpers sure did. They were CHANTING that very thing. But then sane...yea that changes everything

pedro-trying-to-sneakintonthe-country-disguised-as-part-oftrumpes-wall-15644566.png
You should be grateful that he is the first to even try building the wall lol

Trumpers sure did. They were CHANTING that very thing. But then sane...yea that changes everything

Nope. I'm a Trumper and I knew Mexico wouldn't be writing a check.

So ya knew he was lying...and didn't care...oh...

Was this before or after he came up with his revised explanation on where the money would come from?

Was this before or after he came up with his revised explanation on where the money would come from?

Oh before. I knew Mexico wouldn't pay for the wall by writing a check.

So you did you feel like he was insulting your intelligence by making the claim that Mexico was going to pay for the wall multiple times?

So you did you feel like he was insulting your intelligence by making the claim that Mexico was going to pay for the wall multiple times?

Nope. I knew he didn't mean Mexico would write a check. Common Sense 101.

Nope. I knew he didn't mean Mexico would write a check. Common Sense 101.
How did you know before he knew?

Forum List

Back