🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Did anyone actually watch Trump's press conference? He told the truth, everyone else, not so much.

"Sides" don't kill, baby. When one of you history-hatin' whores condemns George Soros for being the (((puke))) that started all this, then I'll listen to what you have to say. Otherwise, you are just a boring parrot.

So which side killed a girl and made it a tragedy means nothing to the right. Got it. You guys want to be in complete agreement with the kkk and neo nazies. Got it.
. You being shallow on the issues means nothing to any side, so get to the core or put in your application to become a leftist comedian who panders to his very small audience like the leftist comedians who finally realized their idiocy, but not before their careers tanked.

The tragedy is pretty clear. A neo nazi killed a girl while trying to commit mass murder. Yeah I blame the side that actually killed a girl more than those protesting kkk and neo nazis.
. You lie... The group threatened to take down historic statues of great military tacticians and strategist in which the country marveled over, and has studied their tactics and military careers over the years. This ignited counter protest in protection of the history/statues. Now it created an event that was full of groups, but some groups are violent in nature or overly compassionate in their causes or beliefs they carry, and triggering such groups by going about things in a stupid or wrongful way was sure to cause an incident of some kind. It was sad for those there to peacefully protest, but their are those within the various groups that were to blame for the violence that errupted, and attempting to assign blame to the group of your choice is not the way our justice system works. We aren't ruled by mob rule, and the left needs to get that through it's idiotic minds somehow. The blood of the young lady is on all hands of those who came seeking violence. Period.

So the group that was all white and marching with torches while using anti-jewish and nazi chants were there for confederate history? Tell me what do anti-jewish and nazi chants have to do with the confederacy?
. Again come back and try it again, because no one is going to be led by your idiotic analogies of the events that take place. I guess there was no rally to assemble in order to attempt the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue at the site right ? That is the history part of it, and then of course you had the opposition group's who showed up to oppose the removal. What did you think was going to happen ? Now you can spin it anyway you can, but the situation got out of control because the City officials didn't do their job at rationally debating or controlling the tensions surrounding the issue.

So which side killed a girl and made it a tragedy means nothing to the right. Got it. You guys want to be in complete agreement with the kkk and neo nazies. Got it.
. You being shallow on the issues means nothing to any side, so get to the core or put in your application to become a leftist comedian who panders to his very small audience like the leftist comedians who finally realized their idiocy, but not before their careers tanked.

The tragedy is pretty clear. A neo nazi killed a girl while trying to commit mass murder. Yeah I blame the side that actually killed a girl more than those protesting kkk and neo nazis.
. You lie... The group threatened to take down historic statues of great military tacticians and strategist in which the country marveled over, and has studied their tactics and military careers over the years. This ignited counter protest in protection of the history/statues. Now it created an event that was full of groups, but some groups are violent in nature or overly compassionate in their causes or beliefs they carry, and triggering such groups by going about things in a stupid or wrongful way was sure to cause an incident of some kind. It was sad for those there to peacefully protest, but their are those within the various groups that were to blame for the violence that errupted, and attempting to assign blame to the group of your choice is not the way our justice system works. We aren't ruled by mob rule, and the left needs to get that through it's idiotic minds somehow. The blood of the young lady is on all hands of those who came seeking violence. Period.

So the group that was all white and marching with torches while using anti-jewish and nazi chants were there for confederate history? Tell me what do anti-jewish and nazi chants have to do with the confederacy?
. Again come back and try it again, because no one is going to be led by your idiotic analogies of the events that take place. I guess there was no rally to assemble in order to attempt the removal of the Robert E. Lee statue at the site right ? That is the history part of it, and then of course you had the opposition group's who showed up to oppose the removal. What did you think was going to happen ? Now you can spin it anyway you can, but the situation got out of control because the City officials didn't do their job at rationally debating or controlling the tensions surrounding the issue.

It doesn't require spin to realize one side was loaded with racist KKK and neo nazis and that side KILLED A WOMAN! It should be very clear which side is to blame for the tragedy to anyone even semi intelligent.

It doesn't require spin to realize one side was loaded with racist KKK and neo nazis and that side KILLED A WOMAN! It should be very clear which side is to blame for the tragedy to anyone even semi intelligent.
. Key words you just used "one side"... There is the otherside, but you refuse to address that side of it. So you think running around the country killing Innocents cops, and trying to rewrite history isn't polarizing and offensive to most in America ? Just remember that if you think for one second that the left is innocent in this country, then you have alot to learn.

. Key words you just used "one side"... There is the otherside, but you refuse to address that side of it. So you think running around the country killing Innocents cops, and trying to rewrite history isn't polarizing and offensive to most in America ? Just remember that if you think for one second that the left is innocent in this country, then you have alot to learn.

We are discussing Charlottesville as was the president. And that tragedy was caused by the racists killing a woman.

We are discussing Charlottesville as was the president. And that tragedy was caused by the racists killing a woman.
. The tragedy started before the lady lost her life or the idiot went fool that took her life in a fit of rage. Ignoring the roots of the issues is an ignorant thing. Can't play your game by addressing the complete issue can you ?

If you actually watch the press conference you see some amazing things.....like the fact that he told the truth, and the press. rino republicans, democrats and other morons are lying about what he actually said.......

And Yet President Trump, in His Classically Inartful Way, Was Absolutely Right

just did something fascinating. I just watched the President’s entire 14-minute impromptu news conference at Trump Tower on Monday that sparked all the latest barrage of anti-Trump screeds from the left media that will criticize him every day, no matter what he does, augmented by the “Never Trump” Republicans and neo-conservatives who will not rest until they can re-conquer the political party they lost because of three terms of two failed Bush presidencies, followed by the two failed Presidential candidacies of Sen. John McCain and of Gov. Mitt Romney.

Not the reportage about the conference, but the entire 14 minutes unedited, uninterrupted. I found myself agreeing with his every word.

I did not find his tone or demeanor “unpresidential” in the least.

He sharply and explicitly condemned the Nazis and White Supremacists unequivocally.

He also condemned the extreme leftists who premeditatedly came armed with weapons to smash up a demonstration that, rightly or wrongly, had been granted a legal permit.

(I personally wish that ACLU liberals were not so proactive in advancing the right of Nazis to get permits to rally at public venues, but the demonstration had a permit. Meanwhile, the Antifa Alt-Left thugs came with flame-throwers, bats, and shields, and they came to fight.) All the while, the police did nothing for much too long. Chaos and violence ensued.

The media get exercised when President Trump does not parrot their scripts, but they never minded that Barack Obama would not call out leftist rioters and violent leftist organizations by name.

As inner cities would burn, with innocents watching their life savings go aflame as mobs would burn down their inner-city stores in cities from Baltimore to Ferguson, the Obama Administration avoided planting blame or naming hate groups.

When a Jihadist murdered Americans serving our nation faithfully at Fort Hood, Obama attributed the murders to “workplace violence.” Obama never could articulate the term “Radical Islamist terrorist,” as though he were Lou Costello fearing what would happen to him if he said “Niagara Falls.” When Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was shot by her own former supporter, a mentally ill clinger who had backed the Democrat, the media blamed the violence on Republicans like Sarah Palin.

When Rep. Steve Scalise was shot, and others were wounded, by a Bernie Sanders supporter who had set out to kill Republicans, the media avoided pinning blame on a left ideology and overheated rhetoric of leftist hate. But when the President of the United States rightly excoriated law-breakers and thugs on all sides of a street conflagration, he came in for a torrent of media abuse, forcing even level-headed bystanders to take cover.
18 minutes into the press conference, which ran more than 20 minutes, he said there were "fine" and "good people" on both sides and the Nazi's had a permit (which had been revoked) and they marched quietly and with respect.

So go ahead. Defend Nazi's. But I have one question. Are you one?

. The tragedy started before the lady lost her life or the idiot went fool that took her life in a fit of rage. Ignoring the roots of the issues is an ignorant thing. Can't play your game by addressing the complete issue can you ?

So you justify mass murder because the protestors were mean. ISIS really would like you.

If you actually watch the press conference you see some amazing things.....like the fact that he told the truth, and the press. rino republicans, democrats and other morons are lying about what he actually said.......

And Yet President Trump, in His Classically Inartful Way, Was Absolutely Right

just did something fascinating. I just watched the President’s entire 14-minute impromptu news conference at Trump Tower on Monday that sparked all the latest barrage of anti-Trump screeds from the left media that will criticize him every day, no matter what he does, augmented by the “Never Trump” Republicans and neo-conservatives who will not rest until they can re-conquer the political party they lost because of three terms of two failed Bush presidencies, followed by the two failed Presidential candidacies of Sen. John McCain and of Gov. Mitt Romney.

Not the reportage about the conference, but the entire 14 minutes unedited, uninterrupted. I found myself agreeing with his every word.

I did not find his tone or demeanor “unpresidential” in the least.

He sharply and explicitly condemned the Nazis and White Supremacists unequivocally.

He also condemned the extreme leftists who premeditatedly came armed with weapons to smash up a demonstration that, rightly or wrongly, had been granted a legal permit.

(I personally wish that ACLU liberals were not so proactive in advancing the right of Nazis to get permits to rally at public venues, but the demonstration had a permit. Meanwhile, the Antifa Alt-Left thugs came with flame-throwers, bats, and shields, and they came to fight.) All the while, the police did nothing for much too long. Chaos and violence ensued.

The media get exercised when President Trump does not parrot their scripts, but they never minded that Barack Obama would not call out leftist rioters and violent leftist organizations by name.

As inner cities would burn, with innocents watching their life savings go aflame as mobs would burn down their inner-city stores in cities from Baltimore to Ferguson, the Obama Administration avoided planting blame or naming hate groups.

When a Jihadist murdered Americans serving our nation faithfully at Fort Hood, Obama attributed the murders to “workplace violence.” Obama never could articulate the term “Radical Islamist terrorist,” as though he were Lou Costello fearing what would happen to him if he said “Niagara Falls.” When Rep. Gabrielle Giffords was shot by her own former supporter, a mentally ill clinger who had backed the Democrat, the media blamed the violence on Republicans like Sarah Palin.

When Rep. Steve Scalise was shot, and others were wounded, by a Bernie Sanders supporter who had set out to kill Republicans, the media avoided pinning blame on a left ideology and overheated rhetoric of leftist hate. But when the President of the United States rightly excoriated law-breakers and thugs on all sides of a street conflagration, he came in for a torrent of media abuse, forcing even level-headed bystanders to take cover.
18 minutes into the press conference, which ran more than 20 minutes, he said there were "fine" and "good people" on both sides and the Nazi's had a permit (which had been revoked) and they marched quietly and with respect.

So go ahead. Defend Nazi's. But I have one question. Are you one?
. So your saying that their were only Nazi's and the KKK on one side, and the opposition was the statue removal crowd on the otherside ?? I thought it was said that there were those there that opposed rewriting history (i.e. opposed to the removal of historical monuments) ??? If we're, then why the focus only on the Nazi's or KKK being the only group there ? I heard a black lady on the news or talk radio talking about how white nationalist are something totally different than the Nazi's or KKK type group. White nationalist are more about preserving white culture, the history of the nation that involved them, and preserving Christianity, principles and standards that blacks, whites, and most Americans agree upon. You do realize that their are black Christian's, white Christian's, and other cultural and racial make ups in this country that believe in the same things don't you, and for whom in many they are proud of their skin color that goes along with their beliefs right ?? Ignorance has no specific color involved.

Last edited:

So you justify mass murder because the protestors were mean. ISIS really would like you.
. Like I said.. Grow up, and then come back to debate. Don't have time for ignorance or the ignorant.

This thread is so full of shit.

Here's some truth:

Analysis | President Trump’s false claim that counterprotesters lacked a permit

I was in Charlottesville. Trump was wrong about violence on the left | Jason Wilson

I watched a lot of video coverage of the protest and counter-protest, including the embedded reporting of VICE News with the Alt-Right people, and there is NO question that the provocation and violence was coming from the Nazis, white supremacists/white nationalists and that the counter-protestors were nearly entirely defensive in their actions.

The day after the Alt-Right terrorist mowed down 20 people, killing one, the counter protestors did get very pushy with Jason Kessler; that was entirely justified, IMHO.

Oh they had a permit.....
For a location several blocks away.
Yet they decided to ignore the fine print and left the area they were permitted to use and attacked.

He equated all the counter demonstrators to the Nazis. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is an asshole, as are all his supporters. As Senator Corker stated, the clown has yet to show any kind of the competency required to be POTUS.

And he was right to do it......in the last two years....did the white racists shut down political rallies? No. Antifa and black lives matter did.

Did the white racists attack peaceful people attending poltical rallies or college speaches? No. Antifa did and black lives matter did.

Did white racists attack police? No. Antifa and black lives matter did.

Did the white racists get invited to the White House? no. Black lives matter was.

So at this point, the white racists are zeros as far as numbers and actual activity........the only reason they get any coverage at all is so that the democrats can use them to smear Trump...who has no connection or relationship with them.

He was discussing a specific tragic event. The event was tragic because the racist side killed a woman while trying to commit mass murder. So trump comes down equally on the protestors of the racist scum who killed a girl and you guys like that.
"Sides" don't kill, baby. When one of you history-hatin' whores condemns George Soros for being the (((puke))) that started all this, then I'll listen to what you have to say. Otherwise, you are just a boring parrot.

Which side has killed a shit load of cops?

So you're saying we cant look at past behavior?
What's it like living in a bubble?

Here's some truth:

I was in Charlottesville. Trump was wrong about violence on the left | Jason Wilson

I watched a lot of video coverage of the protest and counter-protest, including the embedded reporting of VICE News with the Alt-Right people, and there is NO question that the provocation and violence was coming from the Nazis, white supremacists/white nationalists and that the counter-protestors were nearly entirely defensive in their actions.

The day after the Alt-Right terrorist mowed down 20 people, killing one, the counter protestors did get very pushy with Jason Kessler; that was entirely justified, IMHO.

Yet they decided to ignore the fine print and left the area they were permitted to use and attacked.
Who had the permit and left their assigned area ?

He equated all the counter demonstrators to the Nazis. The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is an asshole, as are all his supporters. As Senator Corker stated, the clown has yet to show any kind of the competency required to be POTUS.

And he was right to do it......in the last two years....did the white racists shut down political rallies? No. Antifa and black lives matter did.

Did the white racists attack peaceful people attending poltical rallies or college speaches? No. Antifa did and black lives matter did.

Did the white racists get invited to the White House? no. Black lives matter was.

So at this point, the white racists are zeros as far as numbers and actual activity........the only reason they get any coverage at all is so that the democrats can use them to smear Trump...who has no connection or relationship with them.

He was discussing a specific tragic event. The event was tragic because the racist side killed a woman while trying to commit mass murder. So trump comes down equally on the protestors of the racist scum who killed a girl and you guys like that.

. Innocent cops I might add.

Here's some truth:

Who had the permit and left their assigned area ?

Antifa.

You think one side is innocent do you?

Anti-government’ killers put swastika, flag on Metro Police officer’s body

When discussing a specific event why would you? Do you know that any of the protesters were at any past events? If you have proof then please share.

You think one side is innocent do you?

Anti-government’ killers put swastika, flag on Metro Police officer’s body

Nope....I condemn all of the shitheads.
How about you?

When discussing a specific event why would you? Do you know that any of the protesters were at any past events? If you have proof then please share.

So you shouldnt be held accountable for past misdeeds?

Forum List

Back